Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2024

Friends

Replying to joetoca • Jul 27, 2025
if seri wants to be the grand daughter of stella and go to the states ,.. she needs to reboot herself 100% ....
Stella is going to have to perform an exorcism on her first
8 1
Replying to Aera8 • Jul 25, 2025
Deb, I almost missed my username while reading your comment. I had the same thoughts as you that my theory, about…
I also want her to get married already so she can take command at home and have more power. As for the sister, maybe once she becomes a cook and finds out the truth, she'll help with the revenge from the inside.
1 1
Replying to Deb32242 • Jul 25, 2025
I liked the episode too, although it's a shame that the chairman backed down — he had already fallen into Lucia's…
I don't think Stella cares more about her reputation than about her granddaughter (at least once she finds out the truth). Besides, the chairman is still involved in her son's death, so she won't forgive him that easily either. Stella is going to be like Rambo, taking everyone down — even the FL.
0 0
Replying to Deb32242 • Jul 25, 2025
I liked the episode too, although it's a shame that the chairman backed down — he had already fallen into Lucia's…
Yeah, maybe. Either way, it’s frustrating to see that part of the plan isn’t working out like it should.

No, she still hasn’t given the shares to her — she might not even do it if the FL jumps in first to score points with the chairman. Or maybe Stella’ll buy the shares from the scammers, but even then I don’t know if it’d be enough to have a significant impact on the company.
1 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Jul 24, 2025
Sadly tagging doesn’t really work to alert or standout in any real way. Maybe one day?!?
Yes, I received it. It's working but I think is only because you click reply, I only have one notification.
Thanks for checking anyway. As you wrote before, let's hope they fix it someday.
2 0
Replying to joetoca • Jul 24, 2025
todays episode was good ! , chairman [for now] chooses the company ... [not lucia] , i know lucia wont take the…
I liked the episode too, although it's a shame that the chairman backed down — he had already fallen into Lucia's "trap".

And I want to be around when gyeongsae finds out that Seri gave her shares to her "mom" instead of to her.
1 4
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Jul 24, 2025
Sadly tagging doesn’t really work to alert or standout in any real way. Maybe one day?!?
Really? never mind, maybe she'll read the comments later.
0 2
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Jul 24, 2025
Looks like Stella's son really was a good guy, since Gyeong Chae said she loved him. @nexe
(I'm not sure how to tag someone here) your first theory, that they were in love but the chairman didn’t approve and had him killed — seems to be right. Unless it really was an accident, but I doubt it.

And Stella is 100% going to betray the FL when she finds out that Seri is her granddaughter.
7 11
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Jul 22, 2025
The FL's sister is going to ruin everything, and it’s going to be 100% the FL's fault. She should have contacted her, even indirectly, just to let her know she was okay, instead of acting like she didn’t exist.

And the sister is being ridiculous not charging for her work. Girl, you’re a worker, not a slave.
5 0
Replying to joetoca • Jul 21, 2025
this is what we all think
The writers made it so obvious that when she finally says it, it won’t even be a plot twist anymore.
3 2
Replying to Deb32242 • Jul 18, 2025
It's possible. I think there are only two options: she either falls into depression or turns violent — or both.…
dshdwcbqs Not at all! 🤣
Actually, I agree with you — the more conflict, the better. What bugs me is when the characters don’t even fight back and it just feels like a masochism fest. Other than that, let them go at each other.
1 1
Replying to Deb32242 • Jul 17, 2025
It's possible. I think there are only two options: she either falls into depression or turns violent — or both.…
Yes, the truth is that it's more entertaining to watch a crazy character than a depressed one.
2 6
Replying to Deb32242 • Jul 17, 2025
It's possible. I think there are only two options: she either falls into depression or turns violent — or both.…
It would be a great plot twist if that happened. The writers basically made us lower our guard by showing her as so vulnerable, only to reveal again the evil side we saw when she attacked Miso.

But if the other option happens instead and she falls into depression it would be also ok, because she might try to unsubscribe from life like Miso did. And even if I don’t think she’ll die, at least that way Gyeong Chae could feel just a bit of what the FL went through.
1 8
Replying to Aera8 • Jul 16, 2025
What will Seri do to the two scammers when she found out that she has been scammed? Will Seri hire thugs to beat…
It's possible. I think there are only two options: she either falls into depression or turns violent — or both. Though obviously, the strongest emotion will dictate what happens to the scammers.

What do you think is going to happen?
1 10
Replying to Aera8 • Jul 16, 2025
Why would the revenge plan be messed up if Gyeongchae did get rid of Sujeong?   Sujeong was not involved in…
Yeah, although I don't think the problem is so much that the bad guys are redeemed, but that they are redeemed without facing any or almost any consequences for what they did.
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • Jul 16, 2025
Why would the revenge plan be messed up if Gyeongchae did get rid of Sujeong?   Sujeong was not involved in…
Even if they redeem Seri in the end, it doesn't compare to CG. Se yeong's redemption was the worst part of that drama. At least now Seri isn’t acting like a psychopath anymore, so they can gradually develop her redemption in a way that makes sense. In contrast, Se-yeong was redeemed in the last 10 episodes, and they completely forgot that the female lead suffered like crazy throughout the entire drama also because of her.
2 2
Replying to Aera8 • Jul 12, 2025
Oh! A random woman? 😆But it won't be a random woman for long. Because Taejoo was watching Seri and that scammer.…
I'm glad my comment made you laugh. Yeah, in the end, everyone dresses how they want in that office.
1 1
Replying to Aera8 • Jul 12, 2025
Oh! A random woman? 😆But it won't be a random woman for long. Because Taejoo was watching Seri and that scammer.…
I don’t remember that. The only person I know who's allergic is Seri.

I bet later on they'll say Stella’s son was allergic to seafood too, ’cause I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the brother/uncle said no one in Min family had that allergy.
0 1