Am I the only one who got stressed watching those 2 yelling and crying outside the chairman’s house? Like, come on — there’s literally a camera right in front of the door and they’re out there talking about revenge like it’s nothing. "They’re gonna kill you when they find out who you are?" man, they’re gonna kill her when they see you on the security cameras talking about revenge and who is Miso’s mom.
Exactly. He is literally an old p3dophilic man. Because these girls are 16-17 years of age. He has no business…
Yeah, you can take the historical context into account, but still — he treats those women like toys, like they’re just there to keep him entertained. That being said, he’s an awesome villain. As a character, total 10/10 — absolutely trash, in the best way.
And just wait until she hears Seri call Lucia “mom” — that’s when she’s really going to lose her mind.The…
This story is wild. I think the dad couldn’t really decide anything anyway — it was up to her. Plus, the dad fell for the woman first; The son had no business messing with their relationship.
Maybe the woman really loved the father, or maybe she did the math and realized she’d inherit sooner if she went with the geriatric option. Either way, good for her!
I understand why Gyeong Chae is angry, but she's acting like she's five years old. In the end, it's mostly her own fault that she's in this situation.
1. She was the one who broke up with her boyfriend. Her father could say whatever he wanted, but she was an adult — it was her decision.
2. Her father can get married again if he wants to, because he’s an adult.
3. She was the one who decided not to acknowledge Seri. If she didn’t want to be her mother, she can’t complain now that she found a new one.
And the father is trash for giving Lucia his ex-wife’s ring, knowing that his daughter doesn’t approve of the relationship. It’s not like he doesn’t have the money to buy a new one.
agree . her strategy must focus on chairman and her cause . this is what logic says .... but i feel she will be…
Nah, it would be more original if that happened, but for me it was the Chairman. Maybe he did it with Manager Gong now that you mention her, or she just knows — either way, I still think it was the chairman.
agree . her strategy must focus on chairman and her cause . this is what logic says .... but i feel she will be…
I wouldn’t be surprised if, instead of Gyeongchae, it was the chairman who killed Sujeong’s mother. He said something like Sujeong was a "shame" to him because she reminded him that he had once been weak, and it also said that the parents go looking for their children, no matter what. That shows that he cares for Sujeong but he didn’t have much affection for her mother. Also, I think she was an escort or something like that? Too much of a “burden” for him and for his daughter.
agree . her strategy must focus on chairman and her cause . this is what logic says .... but i feel she will be…
Yes, it made me laugh too because I thought it's true, he really does look like a security guard.
Girl, who cares about their "visual incompatibility"? Focus on the real tea: revenge. I saw a clip and the chairman is going to propose to Lucia in today’s episode. Those people are going to start throwing punches left and right when she moves into that house. We need to get the popcorn ready for when the wrestling match begins, I bet with that diamond, Lucia’s punches are gonna hurt even more now.
agree . her strategy must focus on chairman and her cause . this is what logic says .... but i feel she will be…
🤣😂 I’d totally stand in line with you if Taegyeong wasn’t so boring. Like, who cares if he looks younger or actually is younger — that’s forgivable. But being boring? Nope. As a couple, they’re fine anyway.
Does that mean I wanna see more of them as a "couple"? Nah. Even Lucia’s repetitive scenes with her ex have more intensity, or the ones she has with the chairman. Taegyeong is just some guy standing there, breathing and doing nothing. Maybe that’s why Joetoca thinks he looks like a security guard.
agree . her strategy must focus on chairman and her cause . this is what logic says .... but i feel she will be…
I don’t think they look that bad as a couple, but Taegyeong is such a good person that he end up being boring as a character. Lucia should just stick to her revenge.
It’s funny that Gyeong Chae gets mad because she thinks Lucia slapped Seri, when since the start of the drama Gyeong Chae herself has slapped Seri like 3, 4 times. She might even hold the record for most slaps in this drama, since she also slapped the FL a few times.
Lucia will certainly visit Taegyeong at Pansul's house again. Seonjae's aunt will shout out in shock. It is getting…
Not at all, it's entertainment. I'm not an expert, the only drama with over 100 episodes that I've watched was cinderella game, and although I liked the drama overall, I thought the ending was terrible. You too, have a great week, nexe!
Lucia will certainly visit Taegyeong at Pansul's house again. Seonjae's aunt will shout out in shock. It is getting…
It’s not going to happen because it would be too much for this kind of drama, but it would be brutal if they did something in the style of the movie Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance.
In that film, a father seeking revenge for his daughter’s death realizes that the kidnapper wasn’t actually a bad person, but rather a victim of his circumstances. The father understands this, yet still decides he has to kill him anyway—even though it pains him to do it. The ending is powerful because you feel empathy for both the kidnapper and the father.
I’m not saying Seri is a good person, but it would be brutal if Lucia managed to turn her into a decent human being, developed some degree of affection for her, and then still ended up taking her down anyway (not necessarily killing her). It would be a shocking twist, because by then you’d take it for granted that Lucia is too good to truly harm someone already vulnerable.
Anyway, I think the only punishment Seri will get (if she gets any) is losing her mother or something along those lines—maybe Gyeong Chae will go to prison, I don't know.
Maybe the woman really loved the father, or maybe she did the math and realized she’d inherit sooner if she went with the geriatric option. Either way, good for her!
and where are you from?
The best thing she could do now is tell Seri the truth and leave that house, but that’s not going to happen, so the slap festival is about to begin.
"you are my girlfriend now" 🤮
1. She was the one who broke up with her boyfriend. Her father could say whatever he wanted, but she was an adult — it was her decision.
2. Her father can get married again if he wants to, because he’s an adult.
3. She was the one who decided not to acknowledge Seri. If she didn’t want to be her mother, she can’t complain now that she found a new one.
And the father is trash for giving Lucia his ex-wife’s ring, knowing that his daughter doesn’t approve of the relationship. It’s not like he doesn’t have the money to buy a new one.
Hoping this doesn't end up like cinderella game, where they left a lot of things unresolved and forgave almost everyone.
Girl, who cares about their "visual incompatibility"? Focus on the real tea: revenge. I saw a clip and the chairman is going to propose to Lucia in today’s episode. Those people are going to start throwing punches left and right when she moves into that house. We need to get the popcorn ready for when the wrestling match begins, I bet with that diamond, Lucia’s punches are gonna hurt even more now.
Does that mean I wanna see more of them as a "couple"? Nah. Even Lucia’s repetitive scenes with her ex have more intensity, or the ones she has with the chairman. Taegyeong is just some guy standing there, breathing and doing nothing. Maybe that’s why Joetoca thinks he looks like a security guard.
You too, have a great week, nexe!
In that film, a father seeking revenge for his daughter’s death realizes that the kidnapper wasn’t actually a bad person, but rather a victim of his circumstances. The father understands this, yet still decides he has to kill him anyway—even though it pains him to do it. The ending is powerful because you feel empathy for both the kidnapper and the father.
I’m not saying Seri is a good person, but it would be brutal if Lucia managed to turn her into a decent human being, developed some degree of affection for her, and then still ended up taking her down anyway (not necessarily killing her). It would be a shocking twist, because by then you’d take it for granted that Lucia is too good to truly harm someone already vulnerable.
Anyway, I think the only punishment Seri will get (if she gets any) is losing her mother or something along those lines—maybe Gyeong Chae will go to prison, I don't know.