Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2024

Friends

Replying to Maria Mayu • 21 days ago
Title In My Prime Spoiler
When are they going to find out they've been switched??? I'm on episode 23 and I've already given up hope of seeing…
Ep 24
4 1
Replying to 16628834 • 21 days ago
Title In My Prime Spoiler
what was the endingg
Basically, the FL’s business takes off, the ML quits his job and starts working with her, and they eventually get together. Her brother also gets back together with his ex, who ends up divorcing her husband.

Ah and the ML and FL find out the truth about their biological parents because the grandfather tells them before he dies.
3 1
On In My Prime • 22 days ago
Title In My Prime
I'm going to miss this drama even though I don't think it was very good. The story is interesting but the execution wasn't the best.
6 3
Replying to HOP2020 • 25 days ago
Title In My Prime
Welcome to C-drama mid-way effect, where they start to drag the show (to get more episodes) with unnecessary flashbacks,…
You are right. It’s like they have absolutely no respect for the audience.
3 0
On In My Prime • 26 days ago
Title In My Prime
Why are there SO many flashbacks in these episodes?? I swear I’ve seen the birthday scene like ten times already. Instead of actually moving the story forward, they keep wasting time putting sad music over scenes we literally just watched. At this point, they’ve shown them so many times that they’ve completely killed any emotional impact they might’ve had.
6 3
Replying to Aera8 • Dec 17, 2025
I will not miss this kdrama. I was still enjoying TWWSTS just before the extension of 5 episodes were announced.…
yes
1 1
Replying to Deb32242 • Dec 17, 2025
Right, and also that insinuation that she's now "happier" because before she was always working and angry,…
I didn’t even give it a score in the end.
0 0
Replying to Deb32242 • Dec 17, 2025
Right, and also that insinuation that she's now "happier" because before she was always working and angry,…
That would be valid if the writer were good, but the one who wrote this drama had Alzheimer’s.
0 0
Replying to Aera8 • Dec 17, 2025
I will not miss this kdrama. I was still enjoying TWWSTS just before the extension of 5 episodes were announced.…
I haven’t watched any more dramas since this one ended. I still have to catch up on 9 episodes of GL; on the one hand, that’s good because when I have time I’ll be able to binge-watch it.
1 3
Replying to Deb32242 • Dec 17, 2025
Right, and also that insinuation that she's now "happier" because before she was always working and angry,…
I didn’t give it any rating. Maybe I’ll give it a 5, for the performances and because the first part of the drama wasn’t bad. Although I think the drama doesn’t even deserve that, because it’s no use for the first part to be good if it’s completely ruined by the second part.
1 2
Replying to Deb32242 • Dec 17, 2025
Right, and also that insinuation that she's now "happier" because before she was always working and angry,…
Sorry for replying so late. I think you’re right; in the end, they left many things open.

"This Writer who has been paid to write 125 episodes - simply did not bother to inform her viewers of many details of the aftermath of the takeover bid by Lulu."

At this point, it would have been better if they had used several writers instead of just one.
1 2
Replying to Aera8 • Dec 13, 2025
I will not miss this kdrama. I was still enjoying TWWSTS just before the extension of 5 episodes were announced.…
The funny thing is that they make a 125 episode drama and still managed to make a rushed ending.
1 5
Replying to Deb32242 • Dec 13, 2025
Right, and also that insinuation that she's now "happier" because before she was always working and angry,…
Gyeongchae's still has her 14% of Mingan's share I believe. The question is, who is her legal guardian and manages her money?

"Why is Seri working..."

And what happened to the shares that the fake mother stole and Stella-lucia kept? I just realized they also forgot to tell Seri that they stole her money.
3 8
Replying to Aera8 • Dec 13, 2025
After Lucia told Gyeongchae that Miso is her biological daughter, she did not let someone in the family know that…
Right, and also that insinuation that she's now "happier" because before she was always working and angry, and now she has lost interest in it, is the most annoying thing.
4 10
Replying to JustPeachy • Dec 13, 2025
I’ve said the same thing. Threatening to reveal their history was brought up over and over and in the end, it…
Yes, that happens when the writer and director don’t respect their audience.
5 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Dec 12, 2025
Any idea what happened with the other characters, because I have no clue. Side dish lady finally showed again…
"Maybe they could have developed Kyung Chae as well, but they opted to regress her mental capacity."

I agree with you, I was just thinking about this but didn’t know how to express it.
1 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Dec 12, 2025
I’m going to miss this drama, even though I felt kind of let down. It had some good moments, but there was way too much filler and pointless scenes, and the ending felt super rushed.

Gyeong Chae’s part was like a horror movie ending—even with the "cheerful" music and everyone pretending to be happy, I feel like the writer was like, "Well, she can’t have a happy ending while sane, so let’s make her crazy so she gets one". Anyway, I feel like she left her character in a hellish limbo.

This drama was pretty depressing. Maybe it would have been better if they’d made it like 30 episodes instead of 125. And I wouldn’t call it a revenge drama—it’s more about grief, learning to live with pain, and forgiveness—but even then, it kinda falls short. It had a lot of potential at the start, but somewhere along the way it just got lost.

Anyway, most of the acting were good, and even though I’m going to miss this drama, I don’t think I’d watch another drama written by this writer
6 8
Replying to Deb32242 • Dec 9, 2025
You are right, all that drugging the chairman with the "magic tea", marrying him, putting up with all…
Yes, you should never download anything unless it’s from places you already know are safe.

"I watch on free websites which are bombarded by ads."

Have you tried opening those sites on the iPad using brave? I open youtube on my phone that way and I don’t get any ads, but I have no idea if it works on other sites too.
1 1