Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2024

Friends

Replying to mjcsfla1 • Nov 8, 2025
I couldn’t believe she said that! As if everything else Stella said wasn’t enough, that sentence was the icing…
yes, Stella lost all her charisma in that scene.
2 0
Replying to Aera8 • Nov 8, 2025
Stella is Taejoo's godmother or foster mother or whatnot. I thought my ears are playing with me when he referred…
Interesting, I don’t know Korean, but I remember that when Lucia started calling Stella “mom” (in the end she probably did it only once, since I don’t recall her doing it other times), Stella said that Taejoo also called her “mom.” In the english subtitles, they didn’t make a distinction between “mom” and “foster mom”; I guess because it would have sounded odd.
2 3
Replying to joetoca • Nov 7, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar Spoiler
ep29 and jeongwon made 3 major mistakes and because of them we will see a different long story of 70 ep. more…
1- the main one to blame is her father, for brainwashing her and making her believe that her mother abandoned her. Still, you’re right — it’s a bad strategy because she’s an adult and should have more critical thinking at this point.

2 - I think the FL still holds resentment toward her “friend” and wants to prove that she can “beat” her if she wants to. Yes, it’s a mistake, but I understand why she’s doing it.

3 - I think it's easier to make Se Hun believe that hyera is the "evil" one if she’s in an inferior position, so it could just be a strategy. I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts playing the victim and says that Hyera is abusing her power to mistreat her at work.
2 2
Replying to Deb32242 • Nov 7, 2025
About Stella and Lucia, that’s not even being in denial anymore — it’s just being stupid and not knowing…
"Seonjae is indeed a bit more brainy but he made mistakes time and again". True.

"Her son was living with Gyeongchae and she has never dated again, or married but has a daughter."

Stella believed it was an immaculate conception, Gyeongchae woke up one day, sneezed, and a baby appeared out of nowhere.
1 1
Replying to Aera8 • Nov 7, 2025
It is a JOKE that only in episode 99, Stella thought of doing a DNA test to check Seri's parentage. This is despite…
About Stella and Lucia, that’s not even being in denial anymore — it’s just being stupid and not knowing how to do 2+2. The comment that said the only one who seemed to have a brain is the lawyer is right.

"Does this mean he has lost some or all of his memories?"

Let’s hope they don’t give us any more amnesia scenes. This drama is ending — it needs to get more intense, not show us more of the same.
1 10
Replying to Salwa Nice • Nov 6, 2025
Nah this does have 100 episodes and will end on February 2026
Yeah, I meant the number of episodes that have already aired.
2 1
On A Graceful Liar • Nov 6, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar Spoiler
Today I caught up on the episodes I hadn’t seen, and it was so funny when the dad asked the FL if she at least loves Se Hun, and she was like, “meh, yeah, he's ok". It surprised me because I thought she liked him a little, but she’s just using him, she's awful, this drama has a really interesting FL.

Ah I’m also really enjoying the psychological warfare she’s waging against her biological mother. I'm her fan.
5 0
Replying to Deb32242 • Nov 6, 2025
I like your idea, but that ending would be too "normal" and coherent for this drama.
yeah, anything could happen, it depends on the writer’s mood when she wrote the final part of the script.
2 1
Replying to Deb32242 • Nov 6, 2025
I like your idea, but that ending would be too "normal" and coherent for this drama.
It would be unrealistic in real life, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened here — Obviously excluding the serial killer chairman and the disgusting lawyer.
1 0
Replying to stargel_ng • Nov 6, 2025
karma is coming for Stella jang totally disappointed by her
same, she should have explained the situation to Lucia like an adult instead of stabbing her in the back. Besides, it’s ridiculous that she keeps letting Seri live with Lucia knowing what she knows.
2 1
Replying to Deb32242 • Nov 6, 2025
I like your idea, but that ending would be too "normal" and coherent for this drama.
Yeah, I don’t want that to happen either. I just said that, based on what they’re showing us, it seems like we’re heading toward an ending like that. That Seri is her daughter is the worst thing that could happen to Lucia right now.
2 3
Replying to Deb32242 • Nov 6, 2025
I like your idea, but that ending would be too "normal" and coherent for this drama.
No idea, but I’m expecting something super ridiculous. For now, everything points to a Greek tragedy where Miso is the daughter of Gyeongchae and Seri of Lucia. Everyone realizes that the important thing is to forgive, and they all end up being one big “family,” in which, as I said before, Seri is going to be called Miso 2.
1 7
Replying to Aera8 • Nov 6, 2025
As my hope that Seri is indeed Gyeongchae's biological daughter is crushed and burnt, I have another hope.....…
I like your idea, but that ending would be too "normal" and coherent for this drama.
1 9
Replying to Aera8 • Nov 5, 2025
If Seri were not Gyeongchae's daughter but Lucia's daughter, Stella will go ballistic and send killers on Seri. …
It could be, let’s hope the writer don’t make us wait until the last 2 episodes to reveal it
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • Nov 5, 2025
If Seri were not Gyeongchae's daughter but Lucia's daughter, Stella will go ballistic and send killers on Seri. …
What a crazy story
1 2