Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2024

Friends

Replying to GySgt213 • Oct 2, 2025
It's time for the DNA test because it has to be kept secret by whomever runs it for at least 10 episodes before…
Stella didn’t even bother getting anything from her for a DNA test. She's too lazy to do anything, Lucia has to take care of it all.
5 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Oct 2, 2025
Gyeong Chae could’ve eventually gotten what she wanted if she hadn’t been so stupid as to talk about the will in the house. She didn’t even do it in her room with the door closed — all that was missing was a loudspeaker.

With how naive the chairman is, Lucia will be in that will in 3-4 episodes maximun.
4 1
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 2, 2025
They weren't necessarily twins, it could be a baby swap. Even though Seri doesn't look anything like the lawyer…
To be fair, Taegyeong's doing what he has to do — getting revenge (well, in theory at least, because Lucia is the one doing all the work). The mistake was Gyeongchae's for not having fired him when it was clear he was useless.
1 1
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 2, 2025
They weren't necessarily twins, it could be a baby swap. Even though Seri doesn't look anything like the lawyer…
Gyeongchae did not manage to get Manager Gong into the house, did she?

Yes, she made it clear to Lucia that if she wanted to kick Manager Gong out of the house, she needed to have proof that she had done something wrong, and then she took her to her room.

"If I were Gyeongchae, I would leave the house with Manager Gong and start a small business and rent a 2-bedroom apartment."

Me too, and she wouldn't even have to settle for a 2-bedroom apartment, she's still rich anyway.
1 3
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 2, 2025
They weren't necessarily twins, it could be a baby swap. Even though Seri doesn't look anything like the lawyer…
yeah, and it's a shame they "killed" her. it would’ve been cool if they had just left her in a coma or something like that. Though if that had been the case, maybe Lucia’s revenge might not have had the same impact.
1 0
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 2, 2025
They weren't necessarily twins, it could be a baby swap. Even though Seri doesn't look anything like the lawyer…
I know, I mean that I hope they hurry up instead of dragging out the drama in the office. Anyway, they already fired Gyeong Chae, and that's a good sign, only the chairman is left.
1 5
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 2, 2025
They weren't necessarily twins, it could be a baby swap. Even though Seri doesn't look anything like the lawyer…
yeah, honestly, I just want Lucia to drop the mask already, the whole company drama is getting boring.
2 7
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 2, 2025
They weren't necessarily twins, it could be a baby swap. Even though Seri doesn't look anything like the lawyer…
I don't think Miso was adopted. Lucia said that she was born sick, I guess because of the drug the lawyer gave her. Anyway, Nexe is right; it's a waste of time to speculate at this point.
2 2
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 2, 2025
They weren't necessarily twins, it could be a baby swap. Even though Seri doesn't look anything like the lawyer…
I didn’t read it, but it's fine, this drama is giving us a headache 😂
2 9
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 2, 2025
They weren't necessarily twins, it could be a baby swap. Even though Seri doesn't look anything like the lawyer…
Yes, that could be it too, but I find it weak that if Lucia is Seri’s mother, they didn’t include any clues to get people speculating, especially when they could have played with the intrigue between Gyeong Chae and Lucia as the mother.

For me, they realized the ending was awful and changed it when they had already filmed a large part of the drama. Maybe that’s why they kept pushing back the drama’s release date, though it might have nothing to do with it, I have no idea how that stuff works.
0 0
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 2, 2025
Just watched the subbed episode but I guess all of you are offline now. 😟 My head is really like a pendulum…
They weren't necessarily twins, it could be a baby swap. Even though Seri doesn't look anything like the lawyer or Lucia, Miso did resemble them. Still, I keep thinking the writers changed the ending halfway through the drama, and that's why the casting doesn't make sense.

If you notice, all the clues suggesting that Lucia is Seri’s mom appear in the second half of the drama, not the first. Not even when Lucia was working as a cook did they mention that she had an allergy or anything like that.
3 24
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 1, 2025
That's why it wouldn't be a victory for Lucia if Seri turned out to be her daughter. She says that every time…
Yeah, Seri was a minor and Gyeong Chae was responsible for her. Sure, Gyeong Chae is the one who’s more to blame, but emotionally, I don’t think it’ll be that easy for Lucia to accept that. That’s why I don’t really see it as a victory for her. In the end, forgiving is one thing, but forgetting is another.
2 1
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 1, 2025
That's why it wouldn't be a victory for Lucia if Seri turned out to be her daughter. She says that every time…
I think that too, but it doesn’t change the fact that she'll still have to live knowing that her biological daughter "killed" the daughter she raised. I don’t think that’s something she just can forget.
1 3
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Oct 1, 2025
ok, they fired Gyeong Chae — now how is that poor woman supposed to survive with only 15% of the shares in a multi-million dollar company and part of a big house that belongs to her mother?

I hope she doesn't end up on the street begging for change. /s
4 2
Replying to GySgt213 • Oct 1, 2025
I am not buying Lucia's denials about her feelings for Se Ri at all. When confronted by Stella, she doesn't calmly…
That's why it wouldn't be a victory for Lucia if Seri turned out to be her daughter. She says that every time she sees her, she's reminded of what she did to Miso. If Seri really is her daughter, Lucia will have to live with that for the rest of her life.

At this point, she might as well check into the asylum with Gyeong Chae, because she’s going to lose her mind too if that happens.
3 5
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Whaaat?Miso and Seri were born on the same day? If it were in the same hospital, then ... I 😑...
Anyway, they're just theories, it might not even happen.
0 0
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Whaaat?Miso and Seri were born on the same day? If it were in the same hospital, then ... I 😑...
True, she doesn't even care about the chairman as much as she does about her.
1 2