Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2024

Friends

Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Whaaat?Miso and Seri were born on the same day? If it were in the same hospital, then ... I 😑...
yes, to me it seems more than possible, although I don't have that much faith in the writers now.
0 0
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Whaaat?Miso and Seri were born on the same day? If it were in the same hospital, then ... I 😑...
LOL I actually find this theory believable because of how attached Manager Gong is to her. Also, if you look at them, they even look alike physically.
2 6
Replying to TooEmotional • Oct 1, 2025
Far too many coincidences....highly likely now. Hopefully, the flashback is completed by Friday. At the rate Kyung…
"At the rate Kyung Chae is going, I will not be surprised if she jumps off the building too, if it's true."

yeah, if it's true Kyung Chae is finish, no more vengeance there.
3 0
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Gyeongchae...Gyeongchae... 😧😖Mingang can give an excuse that their CEO got into a minor accident and reschedule…
Yes, I have that one on my netflix list.

edit: I sent you a private message.
0 0
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Gyeongchae...Gyeongchae... 😧😖Mingang can give an excuse that their CEO got into a minor accident and reschedule…
I'm already watching two K-dramas at the same time, if I start a third, I'll go crazy 😂 🤣

Not to mention I'm also watching some Chinese ones.
1 7
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Gyeongchae...Gyeongchae... 😧😖Mingang can give an excuse that their CEO got into a minor accident and reschedule…
Let’s hope I’m wrong and something else happens.
1 1
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Gyeongchae...Gyeongchae... 😧😖Mingang can give an excuse that their CEO got into a minor accident and reschedule…
I would have liked it if Lucia forgave Seri because she realized she’s not a bad person, and it was the circumstances that made her that way, but no, she’s only going to forgive her now because she’s her blood.

Honestly, it’s unpleasant. It’s like the writers are saying the FL is going to "win" now just because it wasn’t her daughter who died, but someone else’s. Blood isn’t everything , she raised Miso for 16 years, thinking of her as her own, It’s all so weird.
1 1
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Gyeongchae...Gyeongchae... 😧😖Mingang can give an excuse that their CEO got into a minor accident and reschedule…
yes, it’s annoying — especially now that it turns out Seri might be her daughter and the whole revenge plot is just going to end like that. I did want Seri to be redeemed, but everything is so convenient it just feels ridiculous.

The only one left is the chairman, but we all know he’s going to end up in jail and that’s it.
1 12
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Whaaat?Miso and Seri were born on the same day? If it were in the same hospital, then ... I 😑...
In the flashback, you could see that Seri wasn’t moving. If she was sick, then Manager Gong must have taken her to a hospital.
2 23
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Gyeongchae...Gyeongchae... 😧😖Mingang can give an excuse that their CEO got into a minor accident and reschedule…
Gyeongchae is already finished. If Seri is Lucia's daughter, that means she herself is responsible for her daughter's death. What greater punishment could she be given?

"I imagine myself in her shoes.... Lucia will not be alive today!" 🤣😂
1 3
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Oct 1, 2025
I'm not sure if I understood the preview for the next episode correctly, but it looks like Seri has the same birthday as Miso. Yeah, at this point I think it's pretty clear they switched the babies. What a shame, I really wanted to see Stella find out that Seri is her granddaughter and turn against Lucia.
4 28
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 1, 2025
Gyeongchae...Gyeongchae... 😧😖Mingang can give an excuse that their CEO got into a minor accident and reschedule…
Yeah, the writers are destroying Gyeongchae character.
1 19
Replying to InspectorMegre • Oct 1, 2025
But SangHu is used to living his life for $$$$ as his family orders him.... and also he is suuuuuper spoiled......…
I have no idea, maybe they’ll actually get married and many episodes will go by before the second ML realizes who the FL really is.

"brother is a good guy so he will protect her somehow eventually"

I think the same.
1 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Oct 1, 2025
I don't know why the writers decided to made both of the FL's look incredibly dumb here. I prefer when they write…
Yes, I don’t want amnesia either. I just want Lucia to take off the mask once and for all.
1 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Sep 30, 2025
This is another good daily. it’s funny that that Se Hun’s father is played by the actor who was in Cinderella…
Some of the sets look the same too. For example, the FL’s house looks like Hana’s house. There are also other sets that look the same, like the father’s and stepmother’s room.
6 1
Replying to GySgt213 • Sep 30, 2025
I don't know why the writers decided to made both of the FL's look incredibly dumb here. I prefer when they write…
If she gets amnesia, maybe she'll believe she's married to the chairman because she truly loves him. Can you imagine? She lives a normal life for a few years, then one day she remembers everything — and the horror: her real daughter is dead and her family is actually the enemy. There's material for a horror movie right there.
4 2
Replying to GySgt213 • Sep 30, 2025
It's going to be fun to see if he stays even keel like he is now or turns to his dark side and gets possessive…
If he has a dark side, that would be great. His mom said something about him being aggressive or something like that when his girlfriends left him, so there’s a chance.
8 1
Replying to GySgt213 • Sep 30, 2025
I don't know why the writers decided to made both of the FL's look incredibly dumb here. I prefer when they write…
Maybe it's because they make a 120-episode drama and then, when they run out of ideas, they start throwing in whatever comes to mind. It's gotten way too ridiculous at this point. I just hope they stop with the random violent scenes that lead nowhere.
4 4