Plot twist: Seri is neither Gyeong Chae’s nor the FL’s daughter, the real mother is Manager Gong. Ok, I’m…
Seriously?! We need those subs. If Seri really is the FL’s daughter, it’s just bad casting—she doesn’t looked like her parents at all, even if we consider the possibility that miso and her are twins.
I guess it was her own father as they mentioned him mistreating her. but in other comments someone said that in…
Seriously? I thought it was her dad too. So basically the drama didn’t have the guts to mess up tietou’s "image", that’s why they left it ambiguous and we never learned who actually got her pregnant.
Plot twist: Seri is neither Gyeong Chae’s nor the FL’s daughter, the real mother is Manager Gong. Ok, I’m…
I think Lucia is faking it too. Maybe Seri will start to suspect her when she sees her eating.
I watched a clip on YouTube today where Manager Gong helped Gyeong Chae deliver Seri, but I couldn’t understand anything since I don’t speak Korean. Anyway, there must be some kind of reveal, since it wouldn’t make sense to show us a flashback of something we already know — that Gyeong Chae is Seri’s mother. Maybe we’ll actually get a plot twist in the next episodes.
What is this about Se Ri? Maybe I misunderstood Manager Gong. Is Se Ri actually Kyung Chae's biological daughter?…
Plot twist: Seri is neither Gyeong Chae’s nor the FL’s daughter, the real mother is Manager Gong.
Ok, I’m not being serious, but like you, I do think there’s something strange going on there, although I don’t think Seri is the FL’s daughter, she doesn’t look like either her or the lawyer.
The dad literally had people killed — he’s a total piece of trash. Honestly, I would’ve put him in a nursing…
I don't remember the exact words, but that was the idea. It was in the episode where Lucia goes out with the chairman at the place where Gyeongchae has a meeting with someone related to her work. Lucia sets a trap for her so she hears that her father got rid of David.
The dad literally had people killed — he’s a total piece of trash. Honestly, I would’ve put him in a nursing…
Maybe it really was an accident, although the chairman told Lucia that he had taken care of David — maybe he meant sending him away or something like that. The problem is that it would be too much of a coincidence for it to have been a car accident in which a beggar takes the blame, exactly like what happened with the ML’s parents.
I also hope there’s a plot twist anyway, it would be more interesting.
The dad literally had people killed — he’s a total piece of trash. Honestly, I would’ve put him in a nursing…
I don’t know, it also seems strange to me that they didn’t show his death. I also thought maybe they were going to pull a plot twist and he would come back at some point. But now I don’t think so, maybe the drama didn’t have the budget to show a car accident.
But at the same time, Stella always seems like she’s hiding something, and from what we know, he didn’t tell her everything. I don't know at this point, what's your take about it?
Gyeongchae is the Gyeongseong Monster.Even if Chairman was a womaniser and caused so much distress and later death…
The dad literally had people killed — he’s a total piece of trash. Honestly, I would’ve put him in a nursing home too. At the end of the day, it’s his own fault if his "kids" treat him like that, just like it’s gonna be Gyeongchae’s fault when she ends up in a nursing home as well.
If Gyeongchae became the Chairwoman, based on her vast experience and being groomed by Chairman for two decades,…
"I am pretty sure that he will abandon Gyeongchae for "that woman" which makes no sense but makes a lot of high drama." I think the same.
it doesn’t make sense that he put on that show pretending to be insane if he’s going to give the position to Gyeongchae, the one he was going to give it to from the beginning anyway.
Although maybe he could say: "I tested you, and Gyeongchae is even willing to get rid of me for the sake of the company, so she is the right one". The only thing is that this wouldn’t eliminate the main problem: the fact that she could end up getting rid of her siblings for that very same reason.
Nexe who do you think will get the cake now? I’m thinking Lucia, but the chairman is too narcissistic to give…
Yes, that man is delusional. She had been acting and behaving the way her father taught her, and now he realizes it wasn’t a good idea to make her such a cold person.
I think maybe the control will also be passed on to Seri, because she would be the only person Gyeongchae wouldn’t try to eliminate, but since she’s already 100% controlled by Lucia, that would create problems = more drama.
Yes, another option would be Sujeong, although the chairman also saw that she treated her brother badly in the hallway. So I'm not so sure now.
Last few seconds of Episode 72:Chairman seems to have decided who deserves his Chairman position - experience…
Nexe who do you think will get the cake now? I’m thinking Lucia, but the chairman is too narcissistic to give power to someone who doesn’t share his blood. Still, it seems like everyone in the house made him angry — even Manager Gong. The only ones who didn’t were Lucia and Seri. Maybe the chairman will give the cake to Seri, but since Lucia has her under control, it would be like giving it to Lucia anyway. Either way, Lucia would win.
I know it’s not as simple as just dividing everything equally, but the chairman could just leave the majority to Gyeong Chae (since he thought she was "the most capable") and include a clause stating that if something happens to his other "children", she can’t inherit their share or something like that.
anyway, based on what he’s said, he doesn’t care that Gyeong Chae is cruel — only that she’s cruel to her siblings. The chairman is a 💩 person.
edit: Manager Gong had the chance to confess and say whatever she wanted to the chairman after 30 years of working in that house — and what does she do? She complains about some stupid argument from a week ago. Now we know why she could never become Madam Ming. I was rooting for her, she was the only one who actually seemed truly in love in this drama. /s
I knew the chairman was faking it. Anyway, it's ridiculous for him to complain that he's "kids" are awful when he’s the one who raised them and taught them to be that way.
Deb, I was sure initially but in this episode, Chairman expressed concern at how Gyeongchae will treat Jiseop…
Well, I’m not saying that what Lucia is doing is legal and that she shouldn’t go to jail. In the end, she’s drugging someone without his consent. What I mean is that I don’t want her to go to jail, I’m team "evil" Lucia now.
Deb, I was sure initially but in this episode, Chairman expressed concern at how Gyeongchae will treat Jiseop…
Yeah, you are the only one 😂 I don’t want to see her in jail. And if Lucia doesn’t tells Gyeongchae "forgiveness is something the powerful give to those who have no power", I don’t want anything.
Anyway, it’s kind of funny how Stella went from being the FL’s "fairy godmother" at the start of the drama to potentially be a serial killer.
I watched a clip on YouTube today where Manager Gong helped Gyeong Chae deliver Seri, but I couldn’t understand anything since I don’t speak Korean. Anyway, there must be some kind of reveal, since it wouldn’t make sense to show us a flashback of something we already know — that Gyeong Chae is Seri’s mother. Maybe we’ll actually get a plot twist in the next episodes.
Ok, I’m not being serious, but like you, I do think there’s something strange going on there, although I don’t think Seri is the FL’s daughter, she doesn’t look like either her or the lawyer.
I also hope there’s a plot twist anyway, it would be more interesting.
But at the same time, Stella always seems like she’s hiding something, and from what we know, he didn’t tell her everything. I don't know at this point, what's your take about it?
"It is wrong of Gyeongchae to do this to her father despite all his wrongdoings. Then she becomes a replica of her father."
She’s already a replica of her dad; think about what she did to her sister’s mother. She’s the "lighter" version of the chairman.
it doesn’t make sense that he put on that show pretending to be insane if he’s going to give the position to Gyeongchae, the one he was going to give it to from the beginning anyway.
Although maybe he could say: "I tested you, and Gyeongchae is even willing to get rid of me for the sake of the company, so she is the right one". The only thing is that this wouldn’t eliminate the main problem: the fact that she could end up getting rid of her siblings for that very same reason.
I think maybe the control will also be passed on to Seri, because she would be the only person Gyeongchae wouldn’t try to eliminate, but since she’s already 100% controlled by Lucia, that would create problems = more drama.
Yes, another option would be Sujeong, although the chairman also saw that she treated her brother badly in the hallway. So I'm not so sure now.
Well, in defense of Jakyung , if her mom had shown her how to do that, she wouldn’t be in that situation if they kicked her out of the house.
anyway, based on what he’s said, he doesn’t care that Gyeong Chae is cruel — only that she’s cruel to her siblings. The chairman is a 💩 person.
edit: Manager Gong had the chance to confess and say whatever she wanted to the chairman after 30 years of working in that house — and what does she do? She complains about some stupid argument from a week ago. Now we know why she could never become Madam Ming. I was rooting for her, she was the only one who actually seemed truly in love in this drama. /s
Anyway, it’s kind of funny how Stella went from being the FL’s "fairy godmother" at the start of the drama to potentially be a serial killer.