How do we know that Lucia is telling the truth? It may well be but it seemed like perfect timing with the perfect…
I’m not sure, but the lady who took care of Soo Jung’s mother said just that Gyeong Chae was responsible for her ending up in the psychiatric hospital where she died.
I also think there’s something strange, that’s why I said I still have doubts and I keep thinking the chairman has something to do with her death. Anyway, Nexe and I made kind of a "symbolic bet" where I said the killer was the chairman (maybe with Gong’s help), and she said Gyeong Chae and Manager Gong or just manager gong.
That’s why I mention her in my comment, because for now she seems to be right.
Lucia is a machine — she's stacking victory after victory. At this rate, even Manager Gong is going to end up calling her "mom".
Nexe, if you read this, I still think the chairman has something to do with what happened to soo jung mom. That said, after watching the latest episode and even if I still have doubts, I admit you were right — Gyeong Chae is the killer. (Even if she didn’t kill her directly, it still counts as murder because she buried her in a psychiatric hospital).
You’re right! The first brother isn’t smart. Sujeong is so desperate to beat her sister that she gave too…
To be fair, if they were a decent family, they wouldn’t have a fortune to fight over. The chairman didn’t get rich by following the rules and being a good person.
As I have said previously, how could the Chairman, not have at least two secretaries guarding his office? Anyone…
You’re right! The first brother isn’t smart. Sujeong is so desperate to beat her sister that she gave too much power to a woman she knows nothing about. The chairman let himself be sweet-talked by a pretty woman. Seri is so starved for affection that she clings to anyone who gives it to her.
It seems like Gyeong Chae is the only one really fighting against Lucia, but at this point Lucia is too much for her.
The documents are not admissible in court if they are stolen. He needed to persuade his new adoptive Dad (Pan…
I don't know, for now I don't think that either Lucia or the chairman will kick her out of the house. But I also have no idea how Lucia is going to justify that audio, although maybe Sujeong's bluffing and won't show him anything for another 20 episodes.
I know it’s a Kdrama but the kind of character the chairman is…I don’t think he’d put up with his brand…
Yeah, it's insane. How can he not think for two seconds: "My new wife gives me a medicine that makes me sleepy and then goes to sleep every night in my daughter’s room. Maybe, big maybe, something’s off here."
The documents are not admissible in court if they are stolen. He needed to persuade his new adoptive Dad (Pan…
Sure, they weren't valid in court, but he could use it for something else. He could also tell a white lie about where he had gotten the document so he wouldn't have to say he had stolen it. I mean, if Stella had barely found out and already wanted to steal it to do something with it, the ML could be creative too.
I wouldn’t have the ML’s patience to try and slowly convince Pansul. The chairman got what he wanted in just 2 episodes. Although, who knows? Maybe Pansul will suddenly say he knew they were going to try to steal it, so what he put in the box was just a copy, and the original is hidden in the portrait of money money money he prays to.
ML deserves to have the documents "stolen" from him. He had thousands of chances and plenty of time to do it while living in that house, and he didn’t — purely out of moralism. Too bad Team Stella arrived too late; she would have stolen them
If I didn’t know what FL’s motivation is and was just watching everything from the outside, I’d say she married the chairman because she’s in love with Seri (Like when the creepy protagonist of Lolita married her mother to be close to her). Not only does she want to sleep with her every night, but now she also wants to bathe with her?
The silence between Stella and her son, and the blind spot between GC and Stella, aren’t just narrative gaps.…
"Ho Se could be driving to the airport to stop Gyeongchae from leaving."
It's likely, because it doesn't make sense that the chairman would have killed him if she had already left Hose of her own will. I imagine he kept looking for her; if he hadn't, the chairman wouldn't have had the need to kill him.
The silence between Stella and her son, and the blind spot between GC and Stella, aren’t just narrative gaps.…
Beautifully written, as always.
I’m starting to think again that the son might not have been as good as Stella says, because she keeps insisting on pointing out who Seri might have taken after, since she doesn’t resemble her family (though to me she actually does). And she always brings this up in relation to Seri’s negative traits.
I’d thought about it before, but when GC said he loved him, I assumed he hadn’t mistreated her and he was actually a good guy. But now I realize victims can still love their abuser without seeing the toxicity. For now, he’s still a question mark—too bad there isn’t more info about him.
I can't believe the FL actually told Stella who Seri's mother is. Stella's in denial right now, but Tae Jo has already planted the doubt in her mind. And what's with that ridiculous "if he had a child, he would’ve told me" logic? He's a man, ma'am — he wouldn't necessarily know if Gyeong Chae never said anything or if he was already dead when she started showing the first signs of pregnancy.
I guess I need to remember what I think I saw is not necessarily what happened. I really don’t want to Lucia…
I also don't want Seri to die or end up in jail. Her feeling remorse is good; She's probably going to take it really hard when she finds out who Lucia is, especially now that she's changing and seems to have developed a conscience.
And it's true that the FL could have "helps" Miso better; maybe she would still be alive now. But anyway, those people are also to blame, especially seri's mother/sister, because she was the one responsible for Seri at that time.
No need to apologize for a long comment—we all write them when we have something to say.
I guess I need to remember what I think I saw is not necessarily what happened. I really don’t want to Lucia…
She’s not going to kill anyone, she’s just going to make them poorer. The chairman will surely end up in jail, Gyeong Chae is still a question mark, maybe they’ll redeem her.
Not savage enough. Moreover, she will abandon her plan to kill Chucky when she finds out that Stella is her grandma.
That’s true. Besides, that moment of GC’s vulnerability is the first time we see her call Seri "my daughter". Not even with her dad, who knows the truth, have we seen her refer to Seri that way.
I also think there’s something strange, that’s why I said I still have doubts and I keep thinking the chairman has something to do with her death. Anyway, Nexe and I made kind of a "symbolic bet" where I said the killer was the chairman (maybe with Gong’s help), and she said Gyeong Chae and Manager Gong or just manager gong.
That’s why I mention her in my comment, because for now she seems to be right.
Nexe, if you read this, I still think the chairman has something to do with what happened to soo jung mom. That said, after watching the latest episode and even if I still have doubts, I admit you were right — Gyeong Chae is the killer. (Even if she didn’t kill her directly, it still counts as murder because she buried her in a psychiatric hospital).
I don’t understand the hospital part, but maybe the mom survived the "suicide" attempt and she/they just threw her into a psychiatric hospital?
It seems like Gyeong Chae is the only one really fighting against Lucia, but at this point Lucia is too much for her.
I wouldn’t have the ML’s patience to try and slowly convince Pansul. The chairman got what he wanted in just 2 episodes. Although, who knows? Maybe Pansul will suddenly say he knew they were going to try to steal it, so what he put in the box was just a copy, and the original is hidden in the portrait of money money money he prays to.
If I didn’t know what FL’s motivation is and was just watching everything from the outside, I’d say she married the chairman because she’s in love with Seri (Like when the creepy protagonist of Lolita married her mother to be close to her). Not only does she want to sleep with her every night, but now she also wants to bathe with her?
It's likely, because it doesn't make sense that the chairman would have killed him if she had already left Hose of her own will. I imagine he kept looking for her; if he hadn't, the chairman wouldn't have had the need to kill him.
The chairman may be a terrible person, but it seems like he does care about his "children"
Edit: And the insistence on repeating "who Seri looks like" is because, in fact, her behavior feels more familiar to her than she wants to admit.
I’m starting to think again that the son might not have been as good as Stella says, because she keeps insisting on pointing out who Seri might have taken after, since she doesn’t resemble her family (though to me she actually does). And she always brings this up in relation to Seri’s negative traits.
I’d thought about it before, but when GC said he loved him, I assumed he hadn’t mistreated her and he was actually a good guy. But now I realize victims can still love their abuser without seeing the toxicity. For now, he’s still a question mark—too bad there isn’t more info about him.
And it's true that the FL could have "helps" Miso better; maybe she would still be alive now. But anyway, those people are also to blame, especially seri's mother/sister, because she was the one responsible for Seri at that time.
No need to apologize for a long comment—we all write them when we have something to say.