Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2024

Friends

Replying to joetoca • Sep 13, 2025
we dont know much yet about stella s life . we are just getting some info bit by bit
I like Stella, but yeah from what she said, it seems she wasn’t a good mother. Still, I give her the benefit of the doubt — maybe she had her reasons for abandoning her son.
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 13, 2025
Deb, I was sure initially but in this episode, Chairman expressed concern at how Gyeongchae will treat Jiseop…
"That woman would force Gyeongchae to kneel and apologise to her."

Let’s hope soon! Although I want to see Gyeongchae’s tyranny as chairwoman first.
1 8
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 13, 2025
Deb, I was sure initially but in this episode, Chairman expressed concern at how Gyeongchae will treat Jiseop…
Yeah, I wrote it to you in private like 3 days ago:

"By the way, I just finished today's episode and the chairman isn't involved. You were right."

I think you missed it. Anyway, I’m surprised it was her, she’s more cruel than I thought. If I were her sister, I would never forgive her.
1 10
Replying to joetoca • Sep 10, 2025
we dont know much yet about stella s life . we are just getting some info bit by bit
Yeah, Stella is still a mystery. I remember that at the beginning of the drama many people speculated that she might even turn out to be a villain later on
3 2
Replying to Deb32242 • Sep 10, 2025
"Chairman could have ordered Gyeongchae to accompany Sujeong's mother to the nursing home." I also think…
I really like it when she makes her evil face; she's better now than before. She was too nice
1 0
Replying to Deb32242 • Sep 10, 2025
"Chairman could have ordered Gyeongchae to accompany Sujeong's mother to the nursing home." I also think…
Pansul? the geriatric option doesn’t count.
1 2
Replying to Deb32242 • Sep 10, 2025
"Chairman could have ordered Gyeongchae to accompany Sujeong's mother to the nursing home." I also think…
The only one who seemed to be handsome was Hose, but I imagine I'm idealizing the 2 cm of blurry face that could be seen in the photo of him with Stella.

You sent the same comment three times, I think you're having connection issues. 😂
1 4
Replying to Deb32242 • Sep 10, 2025
"Chairman could have ordered Gyeongchae to accompany Sujeong's mother to the nursing home." I also think…
Nah, I actually like evil Lucia — she just annoyed me with the whole Manager Gong thing (and maybe with Seri too, but she’s not openly mistreating her yet).
2 6
Replying to Deb32242 • Sep 10, 2025
"Chairman could have ordered Gyeongchae to accompany Sujeong's mother to the nursing home." I also think…
...Queen 😂
1 8
Replying to Deb32242 • Sep 10, 2025
"Chairman could have ordered Gyeongchae to accompany Sujeong's mother to the nursing home." I also think…
Yeah, Lucia is playing everyone, she’s the new evil diva of the drama
1 10
Replying to Deb32242 • Sep 10, 2025
"Chairman could have ordered Gyeongchae to accompany Sujeong's mother to the nursing home." I also think…
I get your point of view, and I also understand why she would do it, knowing that her mom was sick because of (at least that’s what she says) Sujeong's mom.

Anyway, even if I can understand Gyeongchae's motivation, she helped the dad bury someone in a hospital. Unless the dad tricked her by telling her that Sujeong’s mom was really crazy or sick and needed to be there, she’s guilty too.

"I respect your pov" same 👍🏻

And anyway, what we have are just theories for now. It’s not even certain if it was the chairman or if Lucia is lying or not.
1 13
Replying to Deb32242 • Sep 10, 2025
"Chairman could have ordered Gyeongchae to accompany Sujeong's mother to the nursing home." I also think…
Yeah, it’s true that the main one to blame would be the dad in this case. But she was already an adult, not a child. If she took the mom to that place knowing the dad’s intentions, I also think she shares part of the responsibility.
2 15
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 10, 2025
Chairman is having side effects of the sleep potion.  Hopefully, the doctor will discover the sleep potion which…
"Chairman could have ordered Gyeongchae to accompany Sujeong's mother to the nursing home."

I also think it’s possible. Anyway, if she did it while the mom was mentally stable or doing well, it’s still partly her responsibility too, even if it was the chairman who told her to do it.
1 17
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 10, 2025
Deb, that person joined in my chat with another commenter in Eagle Brothers Comments Page and made an offensive…
Oh ok, I replied to you in private. I think you’re confusing me with someone else, I never wrote in "Eagle Brothers". 😂
1 1
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Sep 9, 2025
How do we know that Lucia is telling the truth? It may well be but it seemed like perfect timing with the perfect…
Ah ok ok 👍🏻 I’ll message her later then. I didn’t know blocking worked like that.
2 1