Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2024

Friends

Replying to GySgt213 • Sep 30, 2025
What you say is true, but she would never ever get justice anyway because she is poor with no power. It's not…
In real life it's like that, but since this is a drama, we all know she's going to "win" in the end.
1 0
Replying to Tia • Sep 30, 2025
The 2nd ML is Jin Se-Hun, the ML is the "brother".
Yeah, let's hope his character isn't just all about whining because the FL doesn't love him. Anyway, I hope they focus more on the revenge than anything else.
1 1
Replying to Tia • Sep 30, 2025
The 2nd ML is Jin Se-Hun, the ML is the "brother".
For now I prefer Ju Ha-Neul, although maybe when they give the other ML more screen time I might change my mind. For now he seems meh to me.
1 3
Replying to ricpnz • Sep 30, 2025
Thats what i'm enjoying about the show so far as well hopefully the writers don't screw it up as happens so often.
Yeah, let’s hope so
3 0
Replying to Tia • Sep 30, 2025
The 2nd ML is Jin Se-Hun, the ML is the "brother".
Really? I thought it was the other one. Good, for now, he seems nice and more expressive
2 7
On A Graceful Liar • Sep 29, 2025
I’m really liking how ambiguous the FL is. You can’t say she’s a bad person, but you can’t say she’s a saint either. She knows what she’s doing is wrong, and yet she does it anyway just because she wants to. The best part is that she admits it openly—she doesn’t even pretend it’s about seeking "justice" or anything to justify herself.

The ML, on the other hand, isn’t looking that promising—he just seems like a boring mannequin. Her "brother" actually has more potential than the ML so far.
8 17
Replying to Deb32242 • Sep 29, 2025
Now that Lucia is CEO, let's hope she takes off the mask soon. when will she learn her lesson? When it's already…
Yeah, Gyeong Chae is a hopeless case.
2 0
Replying to TooEmotional • Sep 29, 2025
The board vote happened today. Didn't think it would happen so soon. Kyung Chae was voted out and Lucia voted…
Now that Lucia is CEO, let's hope she takes off the mask soon.

when will she learn her lesson?

When it's already too late, she has no one else to trust except Manager Gong (who doesn't really count in the company), so she's only left with that useless lawyer.
3 2
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
same nexe, have a great weekend!
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
Nah, I don’t think anyone minds if the comments are long, as long as they’re not full of nonsense and strange ramblings, which isn’t the case here
2 3
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
She’s probably busy, I’m sure she’ll reply to you later.
2 6
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
I wonder what else will happen in the drama, hopefully the remaining episodes will be good.
2 9
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
Well, now there are two of us who are going to be a bit sad about her downfall. 😂

Her mistake was listen to her dad and putting the company before Seri. She should have told her the truth and left that house, instead of waiting to become chairwoman. In the end, she has shares, it’s not like she was going to starve.
1 15
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
They should lose that company, it’s not real revenge if they don’t end up poor. In the end, if the company is that big, it was thanks to the ML’s father’s invention.
2 1
Replying to TooEmotional • Sep 27, 2025
Wow- great point. So the allergy does not run in Stella's family 🤔.And it seems the allergy affects Se Ri and…
Honestly, at this point I have no idea what the writers are doing. It’s like they’ve switched directions or something — that’s probably why they’re not pushing the whole “Stella is the grandma” thing anymore. yeah, either they were trying to throw us off so we’d expect something that won’t happen, or they changed the script, or they’re just messing with us so people make theories and “interact” more with the drama.
2 0
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
I think I’d be the only one who would feel sorry for her if that happened to her 😂😂 That doesn’t mean I think she shouldn’t have to pay for what she did.
2 17
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
I feel the same way as you. That’s why, even though I think Gyeongchae should be held accountable for what she did, I don’t want her to die. the lawyer and her dad, though, do seem beyond redemption to me.
2 3
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
To me, this would be the cruelest ending of all, but it looks like that’s where the writers are heading.
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
Yes — there are about 40 episodes left, and she’s proven she’d do anything for the company. Maybe she’ll do something that lands her in jail. I only say this because death feels too cruel, but she still needs a punishment, or at least a sacrificial act to redeem her, if they plan to redeem her.

"Seonjae will most certainly be jailed. Am I right? "

yes, in this I completely agree with you.
2 24