Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2024

Friends

Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
Maybe she won’t die, but she might end up in prison; death seems too harsh to me at this point.
1 38
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 27, 2025
"Ja Kyung told Manager Gong that Lucia could ask Se Ri to play dead and she would." Later, Lucia will…
Although I don’t want Gyeongchae to die, this would be a better ending than Lucia being Seri’s biological mother.
1 40
Replying to Deb32242 • Sep 27, 2025
yeah, today the dumbest one in the episode was the lawyer for not getting rid of the box himself.
At this point, the only thing I’m waiting for is for Lucia to finally take over for real and drop the mask, but I’m starting to think that won’t happen until the last 5 episodes.
0 0
Replying to TooEmotional • Sep 26, 2025
Wow- great point. So the allergy does not run in Stella's family 🤔.And it seems the allergy affects Se Ri and…
Yes, everything is pretty confusing. Anyway, if hose isn’t allergic, then the baby-swap theory is likely.

On one hand it seems like a fitting punishment for Gyeong Chae, but on the other I don’t see how it could be good for Lucia. She’s going to have to live knowing that her biological daughter killed the daughter she raised. The fact that Miso doesn’t share her blood won’t make the pain any less. Besides, Stella would have to endure another loss — she wouldn’t have only a dead son, she’d also have a dead granddaughter now.
2 2
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 26, 2025
Raw episode 80 :Seonjae has repeatedly made mistakes and now he has, once again, placed his brains behind somewhere…
yeah, today the dumbest one in the episode was the lawyer for not getting rid of the box himself.
1 2
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Sep 26, 2025
No way — Stella heard that Lucia had a seafood allergy and didn’t say something like “my son had that too” or anything like that, she just said she heard that it’s terrible. It really seems like the writers are hinting at a baby swap. If that’s the case and it actually happens, I’ll say it again: to me, they totally pulled that out of nowhere halfway through the drama because they didn’t like the original ending and changed it, otherwise, the casting makes no sense.
4 4
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Sep 26, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar Spoiler
I hope it’s not a revenge of you abandoned me then she finds out no she had an accident and has been looking…
True, it actually would be more interesting if the mom had been selfish for a moment instead of blaming everything on the circumstances later. Grey characters are more interesting than those who have no flaws or are overly good.
2 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Sep 26, 2025
This woman cannot maintain her composure. She fails every single time. I wrote before I have never seen a FL once…
Still, the lawyer won't face any consequences for what he did because he always lands on his feet.
3 0
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 26, 2025
I have the same thoughts too. His wife did not wail and stop the police from taking her husband away. She just…
Yes, you're right. Maybe she had something done. In Korea, it seems like all those actors get plastic surgery on their faces when they start getting old.
0 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Sep 25, 2025
This woman cannot maintain her composure. She fails every single time. I wrote before I have never seen a FL once…
yeah, the ML is the worst because in the drama he's just there as decoration — if you removed him, nothing would change. At least the lawyer is an obstacle that creates drama.
3 3
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Sep 25, 2025
Exactly! It’s tough to want the protagonists to win when they are so dumb!GC had an assistant with the coats.…
"Yes a very dumb episode today!"

100%
2 0
Replying to Areum • Sep 25, 2025
Lolz with her obvious expression u think anyone would buy that
I thought the same, she did something stupid and didn’t even put any effort into it. It looked like someone had a gun to her head to make her drink that.
2 1
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Sep 25, 2025
It can't be — Lucia just won the award for the dumbest thing done in this drama. She knows she's allergic and still decides to drink the soup instead of calling any of the dozens of people present to drink it live.

What's the point of becoming CEO if she's too sick — or even dead — to take the role?

On top of that, she drank the soup looking absolutely disgusted. Who’s going to want to buy that? She drank it with visible disgust and then felt sick afterwards. Nah, I'm Team Gyeong Chae now, I'd rather cheer for someone who plays dirty than someone who plays "dumb".
4 7
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 25, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar Spoiler
I have the same thoughts too. His wife did not wail and stop the police from taking her husband away. She just…
hahahaha Yeah, I know who you mean 😂🤣. I don’t think she’s that ugly, though. Besides, she has one of those strong-featured faces that say a lot even when she’s not making any expression. She’s not like "supermodel" gorgeous, but she does have something.

As for this drama, I don’t like any of the characters so far. I do like the FL, though — I like that she’s not so submissive and "masochistic" like Hana, who would take everything and never fight back.

I didn’t really pay much attention to the acting, but now that you mention it, I’ll keep an eye on it and see how it is.
1 2
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 25, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar Spoiler
I have the same thoughts too. His wife did not wail and stop the police from taking her husband away. She just…
Yeah, you can tell she didn’t care about him that much.
2 4
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Sep 25, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar Spoiler
I hope it’s not a revenge of you abandoned me then she finds out no she had an accident and has been looking…
Hahaha I can totally picture it now - I imagine the FL is going to suffer through all of the drama, then in episode 99, the FL’s mom shows up like:

"Sorry, honey, I was gonna come find you but… I forgot". (And that’s how the whole revenge arc ends)
2 3
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • Sep 25, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar Spoiler
I hope it’s not a revenge of you abandoned me then she finds out no she had an accident and has been looking…
yeah, I also have a feeling too that the mom was in a coma or something for a while, and by the time she was finally able to go look for her daughter, the girl had already moved and she couldn't find her. Still, I hope that's not the case, because how boring would that be.
2 5
On A Graceful Liar • Sep 25, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar Spoiler
It’s obvious that the FL’s mother’s current husband was the one who told the jeweler to lie about the fact that FL’s father was at his store when the homicide was committed. Maybe he even ordered the murder himself. Either way, it's funny how the FL was crying because her father was being taken to jail, while her mother was having an existential crisis because she couldn't decide whether to go with the rich man or not.
9 6
Replying to Deb32242 • Sep 25, 2025
yes, besides it makes no sense that the chairman appointed her as CEO just because he sees her as a good and trustworthy…
yeah, the chairman is ultimately just a child; you can't really expect him to understand the point of view or motivations of his "children" when he has a new toy (Lucia).

"Writer needs to give us a bit more background story of the true identity of Seri."

and stella
2 1
Replying to Aera8 • Sep 25, 2025
While food allergy is uncommon, two unrelated individuals could have the same food allergy.Miscast if Seri were…
yes, besides it makes no sense that the chairman appointed her as CEO just because he sees her as a good and trustworthy person — those are the only "skills" she’s shown him. To be the CEO of a large company, you're supposed to be a terrible person, or at least someone who puts profits above everything else without considering the moral side of decisions. Gyeongchae is more qualified than Lucia for that reason alone.
1 3