Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 11, 2024

Friends

Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 23, 2025
I still haven’t watched this week’s episodes, but I saw some clips on Yt. Lucia’s gonna have to either up…
What's WTOD?
2 3
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 23, 2025
Cunning Chairman said he would give Mingang to whoever saves him from that hell hole. 😆😆😆  But he is…
I still haven’t watched this week’s episodes, but I saw some clips on Yt. Lucia’s gonna have to either up the dose of the magic tea she give the chairman, or just push him down the stairs — quicker that way.
0 5
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 17, 2025
True, the lawyer may be a terrible person, but at least he’s not as slow as some of the others characters. For…
I just hope Miso isn't Gyeongchae's daughter, because that ending would be really cruel. Though I guess it’d be karma for what she did.
1 1
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 16, 2025
True, the lawyer may be a terrible person, but at least he’s not as slow as some of the others characters. For…
well, it's clear that Seri's Lucia's daughter now, I'd be surprised if she weren't. You were right when you said she was 99% likely to be, after Lucia said she was allergic too.

"But if... if Seri were Lucia's daughter, how will Seonjae find out?
No one would have thought of doing DNA test on Seri and Lucia, right?"

No idea - maybe the lawyer finds out that Seri has no blood relation to Gyeongchae and goes to investigate at the hospital. I imagine it's going to be the same hospital where Miso was.

Maybe Lucia could even be the one to find out first. The lawyer might do the test, and when he sees the result is negative, he tells Lucia that she was wrong about Gyeongchae.
1 3
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 16, 2025
True, the lawyer may be a terrible person, but at least he’s not as slow as some of the others characters. For…
Yeah, although I suspect that at first the plan was for Seri to be Stella’s granddaughter, but then they changed the script. That’s why now Seri is left-handed like the lawyer, when throughout all the drama she used her right hand.
0 0
Replying to Deb32242 • Oct 16, 2025
True, the lawyer may be a terrible person, but at least he’s not as slow as some of the others characters. For…
They made Stella way too sensitive. First, she keeps saying she wishes she had a grandchild, and then when there's a possibility that Seri might be her granddaughter, she decides to pretend there's no chance at all—just because she doesn't like her. The whole "Hose would’ve told me" argument made no sense at all.
1 5
Replying to joetoca • Oct 15, 2025
i think the lawyer doesnt know yet that seri has alergy to fish .... [lucia does] . seri is left hand ... [he…
True, the lawyer may be a terrible person, but at least he’s not as slow as some of the others characters. For example, Stella should’ve taken that DNA test as soon as she found out who Seri mother was
2 13
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Oct 15, 2025
Exactly Stella should be upset and seek revenge on the person that killed her son or had him killed. GC for all…
yeah, the FL has every right to want revenge on Gyeong Chae, but Stella doesn't. No matter the reason, no one is forced to be with someone if they don't want to. Stella should just go after her dad for revenge, and that’s it.
2 4
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Oct 15, 2025
I don't understand why Stella wants to get revenge on Gyeong Chae if the only thing she did was leave her son. The worst part is that she says she was being "gentle" with her because she hadn’t forgotten about Hose and had stayed single all these years. So, 20 years of being single isn’t enough for Stella — Gyeong Chae has to join a convent for the crime of leaving her son.
4 6
Replying to GySgt213 • Oct 15, 2025
I just wish someone would find a reason to do a DNA test. We all know that they never reveal the actual results…
Maybe the lawyer will be the one to do the test to see if Lucia isn’t lying about it
1 2
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 15, 2025
We are bombarded with clues that Seri is Lucia's daughter.> seafood allergy > left-handed> same birth…
Not necessarily, but it would make more sense if they had included some of the clues they’re bringing up out of nowhere now, so it wouldn’t feel so random.
0 2
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 15, 2025
We are bombarded with clues that Seri is Lucia's daughter.> seafood allergy > left-handed> same birth…
Maybe, it's possible
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • Oct 15, 2025
We are bombarded with clues that Seri is Lucia's daughter.> seafood allergy > left-handed> same birth…
Yes, from the second part of the drama. I still think that no baby swap was planned until a part of the drama had already been filmed.

The fact that Seri is left-handed now, when she wasn’t for most of the drama, is bad writing. Besides, it’s unnecessary — she could still be the lawyer’s daughter without needing to be left-handed. It’s not like all left-handed people have left-handed children.
2 6
Replying to TooEmotional • Oct 15, 2025
I did not know that being left-handed is hereditary. I guess further proof that they are father and daughter.…
I don’t know, but I feel like they’re adding the whole left-handed thing now just so the lawyer and Seri have something in common.
2 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Oct 15, 2025
I haven’t seen today’s episode yet, but I saw a scene on yt where Seri is eating with the lawyer. Turns out she’s left-handed like him. If Seri’s left-handed, then maybe the writers actually planned for her to be Lucia’s daughter from the start. We just need to find scenes where she’s eating to see which hand she was using.

edit: Ok, in all the scenes I found, she’s using her right hand. For example, episode 10 at 17:52, or when she’s eating with the fake mom. This episode is somewhere between episodes 30 and 40. She even answers the phone with her right hand.
1 16
Replying to TooEmotional • Oct 13, 2025
🤣🤣 the best kind of torture. But she predicted their future while talking to Manager Gong. I think she said…
Yeah, even she knows that marrying him would be hell on earth.
5 0
Replying to misheru77 • Oct 13, 2025
Why am I sitting here feeling sorry for the chairman!??! He deserves it lol
Yeah, he's got a bed, a roof, and food, that's more than he deserves.

All he’s missing is a couple of books and a bit of fresh air each day, it’s basically like "early" prison. We know he's going to end up there anyway.
6 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Oct 12, 2025
Is it worth the watch?
For now, I think it’s fine. The most interesting thing for me is how the FL is written, the fact that she’s quite an ambiguous character and not just “good".
2 1
On A Graceful Liar • Oct 12, 2025
Title A Graceful Liar Spoiler
The FL’s father is the new villain. After he found out that his ex-wife hadn’t actually abandoned their daughter but had had an accident, there was no need to be so cruel by telling her that the FL was dead. Even when she was crying at the grave, he said nothing, what a disgusting person.

The FL's dad to his ex-wife: "Let go of your feeling of guilt!"

Two sentences later:

"Every day she looked toward the door, hoping you would come back... She died because she saw someone who looked like you and ran after the car." 😂
2 4