I thought my ears were out of order. 😅😅😅😅Her lovey dovey words were soooo cringey that I had to hold…
I just watched the last two episodes and I take back a bit of what I said. I thought that after what the lawyer did, we were going to get another 15 episodes of Lucia "seducing" the chairman to get him to marry her — but thankfully, no. Actually, the last episode was good.
Now let’s hope for more episodes with less "Blockhead" and more evil Lucia
I thought my ears were out of order. 😅😅😅😅Her lovey dovey words were soooo cringey that I had to hold…
Yes, it's already maddening. The plot is stuck. Lucia still hasn't gotten married, but the writers don't want her to take off the mask either, so they're just adding useless filler.
And seriously, I don't want to watch any more episodes of that nauseating "romance" with the chairman. Let's hope the drama recovers soon.
I thought my ears were out of order. 😅😅😅😅Her lovey dovey words were soooo cringey that I had to hold…
Yes, it's true. Although that conversation seemed very ambiguous to me, I'm still not convinced. I mean, they said it so casually, almost as if they were talking about the weather, when it would actually be a huge plot twist.
Yeah, even if Stella has spies, it's very strange that she would know something like that and say it so casually.
Anyway, I didn't have time to watch the latest episode. Didn't they say anything else about it?
I thought my ears were out of order. 😅😅😅😅Her lovey dovey words were soooo cringey that I had to hold…
Manager Gong is getting bolder—I like that. In today's episode, they even said she was acting like she thought she owned the place or something like that.
Your theory that she’s the sole killer is starting to grow on me, although I still think it was the chairman (maybe with her help).
In today’s episode, Stella and Lucia said something about the older sisters fighting even more once they found out that Gyeong Chae killed the mother of her sister. I didn’t quite understand if they said that because they "know" it (which would mean you’re right and Gyeong Chae is the killer), or if it was just a trick to stir up more conflict between them.
Anyway, I don't think Gyeong Chae is the killer—she wouldn’t have hesitated so much to get rid of Lucia.
Maybe manager Gong has a "thang" for the chairman 😂😂 😂
No, she's not the biological mother, but it seems she does cares for Gyeong Chae.
My comment about the food was to point out the fact that she cares about such small details. I mean, who would notice or care if he eats because she gives him the plate or someone else does?
Maybe manager Gong has a "thang" for the chairman 😂😂 😂
She loves him; in one part of the episode, she even made a comment about the fact that the chairman ate the food when his daughter gave it to him and not when she gave it to him, saying that Gyeong Chae must have some influence over him. She said it as if that bothered her dhssahsmduakd
The Secrets Beneath the SurfaceStella’s Knowledge vs. GC’s Blind SpotIt is baffling. Stella knows GC dated…
I don't think Seri is Lucia's daughter, it would be bad casting. Miso looked like her and the lawyer, and Seri looks like the "sister," even in terms of personality.
I felt so bad for Manager Gong. No one in the Min family has ever been rude to her as she stood there watching…
maybe, but I think I'm going to stick with the theory that the chairman killed her, because he has a "murderer"'s background.
Yeah, this drama doesn't have that many comments. I'm used to watching Chinese dramas, and they're usually like this too, but in this case, I think it's because most people comment on other platforms. I think this one has few viewers because it started after The Queen House, and since people were already watching that one, they didn't pay attention to the new one. I also think it's a marketing issue. They probably didn't promote it enough before it started airing.
I felt so bad for Manager Gong. No one in the Min family has ever been rude to her as she stood there watching…
You know, I'm starting to think too that it was her, but without Gyeongchae help like you said, I don't think she was involved. Remember that I used to think the chairman was the one to blame, maybe with Gong's help. Now I think she might have done it on her own too.
the problem with this theory is, I don't think Sujeong's mother ever went into their house. So it must have been the chairman.
I felt so bad for Manager Gong. No one in the Min family has ever been rude to her as she stood there watching…
Hashahahssj😂 We weren't arguing. Besides, when you talked about your fear of that family making you disappear, you made me realize it's more complicated than I thought.
I felt so bad for Manager Gong. No one in the Min family has ever been rude to her as she stood there watching…
Nexe, did you just delete a message, or am I just not seeing it? I was trying to reply to you, but I was getting an error.
Well, I'll answer you here anyway:
No, I think I would rather look for another job even if I had a hard time and earned less. Well, I'm also being naive because it's not just her fault but the system's. It's easy to tell her to find another job when you don't know how difficult it's to find a new one, or that she might find the same conditions she has in her current one.
We also don't know much about her, like if she has family or people who depend on her outside of that house.
I felt so bad for Manager Gong. No one in the Min family has ever been rude to her as she stood there watching…
I feel that if Manager Gong had a bit of class consciousness, she would spit in their food. Right now, that character reminds me of the one in Tarantino's movie, Django, the black man who always defends the "master" even when it's not in his best interest.
For example, she knows about miso, she knows the press lied, and she plays dumb just to avoid harming her bosses. And who knows what other secrets she has kept for those people.
It's as if she were a slave in that house instead of an employee.
Now let’s hope for more episodes with less "Blockhead" and more evil Lucia
And seriously, I don't want to watch any more episodes of that nauseating "romance" with the chairman. Let's hope the drama recovers soon.
Yeah, even if Stella has spies, it's very strange that she would know something like that and say it so casually.
Anyway, I didn't have time to watch the latest episode. Didn't they say anything else about it?
Your theory that she’s the sole killer is starting to grow on me, although I still think it was the chairman (maybe with her help).
In today’s episode, Stella and Lucia said something about the older sisters fighting even more once they found out that Gyeong Chae killed the mother of her sister. I didn’t quite understand if they said that because they "know" it (which would mean you’re right and Gyeong Chae is the killer), or if it was just a trick to stir up more conflict between them.
Anyway, I don't think Gyeong Chae is the killer—she wouldn’t have hesitated so much to get rid of Lucia.
My comment about the food was to point out the fact that she cares about such small details. I mean, who would notice or care if he eats because she gives him the plate or someone else does?
Manager Gong might as well tattoo the chairman on her forehead — that guy just doesn’t get hints.
Yeah, this drama doesn't have that many comments. I'm used to watching Chinese dramas, and they're usually like this too, but in this case, I think it's because most people comment on other platforms. I think this one has few viewers because it started after The Queen House, and since people were already watching that one, they didn't pay attention to the new one. I also think it's a marketing issue. They probably didn't promote it enough before it started airing.
the problem with this theory is, I don't think Sujeong's mother ever went into their house. So it must have been the chairman.
Well, I'll answer you here anyway:
No, I think I would rather look for another job even if I had a hard time and earned less. Well, I'm also being naive because it's not just her fault but the system's. It's easy to tell her to find another job when you don't know how difficult it's to find a new one, or that she might find the same conditions she has in her current one.
We also don't know much about her, like if she has family or people who depend on her outside of that house.
For example, she knows about miso, she knows the press lied, and she plays dumb just to avoid harming her bosses. And who knows what other secrets she has kept for those people.
It's as if she were a slave in that house instead of an employee.