As @Imangla (& many others) before/below… SR being KC’s daughter. Which would possibly make her Stella’s…
True, it feels like medieval Europe—except here, they're in dramaland, the hyper-capitalist hell where for the villains the only thing that matters is capital accumulation, and if you want justice, you need to find a rich old lady to fund your revenge.
These people have done the worst things, but the line is drawn when a woman has a child out of marriage. How dare she
Poor manager Gong — 20 years standing and watching the chairman eat, keeping his secrets, picking out and washing his dirty clothes, only for him to completely miss the hint of "you should find yourself a wife" and show up at the house with some woman who says, "If you don't want to sit down, then leave, because I don't like being watched while I eat."
I agree that "We really need Lucia to hurry up and take off that mask."Chairman and Lucia will have to…
I think I missed your comment. Either way, I’m 100% with you — throwing the juice in her face without even trying to understand why she was upset seemed disgusting to me too. I don’t get how they can stand living in that house.
And the worst part is that Gyeongchae treats Seri the same way. The oppressed became the oppressor.
I agree that "We really need Lucia to hurry up and take off that mask."Chairman and Lucia will have to…
I mean, if they’re both adults, I don’t see the problem. What seems worse to me is the way the chairman treats his "kids", yelling at them and controlling them like they’re still children. At some point it’s basically abuse. They just need to get out of that house and stop letting themselves be treated like five years old.
Edit: Obviously, this doesn’t mean the dad can just date whoever he wants without considering his kids. I think this case is different because they’re all adults. If they were children, then he’d have to see how she gets along with them before making things official.
It's not repetitive the villains doing what they do best Lucia is stopping the routine / the repetitiveness
I don’t know, the villains do something and Lucia shuts it down, and it just goes on like that forever. She’s moving forward, yeah, but still — I just wanna see more already. That fight with the reporters or the whole drama with the document folder were ok but left me hungry for more. I wish they'd just drop a "bomb", throw in a twist, something big.
This drama is kind of losing me — It's not that the drama is bad, it's just that it's getting repetitive. We really need Lucia to hurry up and take off that mask.
with 70 more episodes ... almost everything can happen in the drama .... all possible ideas you guys have can…
Yeah, everything can happen. My crazy theory is that Stella’s son is alive and is actually the cross-dressed manager Gong, like in that movie with Robin Williams, Mrs. Doubtfire.
Think about it—that’s why she cares more about gyeongchae than the other members of the house. /s
I just watched the scene- I did not get that impression at all- Tae Gyeong is comforting her and basically confirming…
I think Nexe’s theory is possible, although I’m not as convinced as she is. One thing that makes me think it’s possible is that the scene in the room was unnecessary — he already knows that Miso is her motivation. Also, the fact that the ML already told her he loves her with still 70 episodes to go.
And just wait until she hears Seri call Lucia “mom” — that’s when she’s really going to lose her mind.The…
If they love each other and are happy, I’m not bothered by the age difference between people. My grandmother used to date a man who was about 15 years younger than her, and they were fine together, although in the end they broke up, but by then they had already been living together for years.
Taegyeong is just a BLOCKHEAD. He could not solve his parents' death after 4 years. He failed to protect Pildoo…
Lucia’s revenge is the real deal, he's nothing but a waste of time.
Skip scenes or take a drama break. I fast-forward through parts that aren’t fun or relevant—like all the restaurant stuff and the characters tied to it.
Taegyeong is just a BLOCKHEAD. He could not solve his parents' death after 4 years. He failed to protect Pildoo…
Besides, his revenge involves the law, so he can’t steal the documents he needs. He’s useless—those people are rich, they hire the best lawyers and bribe the judges, and that’s it. The law didn’t work during the first half of the drama, but it’s magically going to work during the second.
And just wait until she hears Seri call Lucia “mom” — that’s when she’s really going to lose her mind.The…
smsldskLsm The businessman's wife shouldn’t have been embarrassed, but rather happy to have gotten rid of that piece of 💩—unless they were already divorced.
These people have done the worst things, but the line is drawn when a woman has a child out of marriage. How dare she
And the worst part is that Gyeongchae treats Seri the same way. The oppressed became the oppressor.
At some point it’s basically abuse. They just need to get out of that house and stop letting themselves be treated like five years old.
Edit: Obviously, this doesn’t mean the dad can just date whoever he wants without considering his kids. I think this case is different because they’re all adults. If they were children, then he’d have to see how she gets along with them before making things official.
I just watched the last 2 episodes; surprisingly, nothing happened between them.
Think about it—that’s why she cares more about gyeongchae than the other members of the house. /s
Skip scenes or take a drama break. I fast-forward through parts that aren’t fun or relevant—like all the restaurant stuff and the characters tied to it.
The story is good, and the one who fell in love with the woman second and couldn’t control himself is the villain.