Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2024
  • Awards Received: Soulmate Screamer1
Replying to Tigers Sniff the Rose • 8 days ago
Replying to deleted comment
Your frustration is so unreasonable. There are so many dramas coming out this year. You can ignore this one but this cp has a huge fan base and this one is going to be a success whether u like it or not so it's better to ignore instead.
5 6
Replying to samiya • 10 days ago
How does CCTV programming work? Is the date confirmed??
I didn’t take the October release rumours seriously at all!😭BUT I’m not complaining! This is my most anticipated drama! Thanks for replying!
5 1
Replying to Yuchen • 10 days ago
Based on the latest CCTV programming, Where the Mask Ends will air on CCTV-8 on October 16 in the second prime-time…
How does CCTV programming work? Is the date confirmed??
1 3
Replying to dellutgerysallut • 22 days ago
its mango's 2027 line-up....i think
Exactly! After almost everyone on mdl has let tom know that tom should just stfu sometimes! It’s almost commendable. How persistent tom is.
1 2
Replying to dellutgerysallut • 23 days ago
its mango's 2027 line-up....i think
Tom, can you not ask everyone who aren’t informed enough whether it’s their first time? I see you do it every DAMN time and it’s rude. Is being first wrong now? Wth
4 4
On Where the Mask Ends • 25 days ago
DAMN! The trailer is mind-blowing! I really hope the main focus remains on the revenge. The chemistry is great so ugh maybe we can get some of that too?
11 0
Replying to kyangg • Mar 22, 2026
It was leaked. The only thing keeping me from watching it on KISS is the subtitles. I checked the episodes and…
I mean I thought only the script was leaked why do we have the eps?? do u have any idea? I was waiting for airing to finish to start watching so I'm dumbfounded rn
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 22, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
what the hell happened? I think I just saw ep 40 on kisskh? I heard the script of the last 10 eps got leaked...I don't want any spoilers so I can't even watch ep 40 to know where the hell it came from???
I thought we wouldn't even be getting express before 25th?!?!
3 4
Replying to Tom • Feb 4, 2026
Don't ask anything if the series is still filming.Under the review process and post production first, so if you…
"don't ask anything" stfu tom let whoever ask whatever and u can just skip bcz somebody else will answer in a kinder way
0 0
Replying to Tom • Jan 22, 2026
Lol, you're the only one here also aggressive, it's not even spring festival yet. Are you new to c-drama, how…
wth
14 0
Replying to CloudA • Nov 8, 2025
Title Blood River
HAPPY ENDING!!!
how happy??? like kinda happy or the perfect type of happy???
0 8
Replying to Indigo7 • Nov 1, 2025
Yeah. Resting bitch face. Some just have that expression
why do I feel like you just don't like victoria song? whatever maybe stop watching if you find the FL of the drama so annoying
5 1
Replying to Aroha • Nov 1, 2025
7.8!?? why so low lol...this can easily be a 8 to 8.5
literally
1 0
Replying to Millie7 • Aug 25, 2025
That 🌙 line is everything 🙌🏽. Both in the novel and the drama. It was iconic in the novel though. I absolutely…
also the view, mind and heart one!! BEST CONFESSION EVER!
2 0
Replying to twinty • Aug 25, 2025
You should put this in a review❤️
sure! never thought about writing reviews before but this one deserves a good review
3 0
Replying to Little Daisy • Aug 25, 2025
😍 after your comment ,I want to watch it for the 3rd time and read a novel, again ❤️
go ahead! after writing this comment I want to rewatch too 😆 LOTFG has my heart
1 0