Replying to sweet_little_thing • 17 days ago Title The Last Oath I came to comments to read people's thoughts and insights about that chemist and his didi, only to see users are… I guess BL fandom is the dirtiest and filthiest fandom ever🤣😭 13 0
On Weirdo-101 • 18 days ago Title Weirdo-101 Even though I'm not the hair on your head,I'm the one in your heart.I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 6 0
On Connecting to You • 26 days ago Title Connecting to You Ep 9 and 10 not that good let's see 11 and 12. 2 0
Replying to tregetours • 26 days ago Title The Last Oath If you don't mind, that's fine, I guess. But I find it worrying how many people seem to easily accept it as just… Well i don't know what to say. Maybe you are right. 2 0
On The Last Oath • 29 days ago Title The Last Oath Well i don't mind if they use AI. We should understand that they don't have that much budget. 11 2
On Nour • Sep 2, 2026 Title Nour How could I forget about this series today we are having new episode 😭 1 0
On Nour • Aug 30, 2026 Title Nour Ken look so young that i don't even recognise him for a moment😁 3 0
Replying to fran • Aug 29, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I feel exactly the same😅 only 2 eps left...phew I am feeling like watching Indian series😭 2 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 29, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I can't take this anymore.. 8 3
On After Moving Seats, the Boy Behind Me Has a Crush on Me • Aug 27, 2026 Title After Moving Seats, the Boy Behind Me Has a Crush on Me After watching this, I forgot thestoryline;School Trip: Joined a GroupI'm Not Close To. 0 0
On Unlucky Bae • Aug 21, 2026 Title Unlucky Bae Second couple real annoying. I just skip there all part. 18 0
I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
storyline;School Trip: Joined a Group
I'm Not Close To.