News
Thay • Aug 1, 2026
Review The Legend of Rosy Clouds
vou começar hoje
1 1
By SaraMartins • Jan 20, 2026
Review Crime Scene Zero
obg
0 0
By SaraMartins • Jan 20, 2026
Review Crime Scene Zero
👍🏻
0 0
LindarosaMeiarosa • Sep 25, 2025
Review Shadow Love
estou assistindo ep 8
1 1
Thay • Sep 14, 2025
Review When Destiny Brings the Demon
assistindo
1 1
solyen • Aug 23, 2025
Review The Legend of Anle
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
1 0
Replying to Mrs Gong • Aug 12, 2025
Title Legend of the Phoenix
I watched 10 EPs. Then I watched EP 15,20,30,40 and 41. I skipped some scenes in those EPs. It's very Gd but hard…
estou fazendo isso 🤭
0 0
Tati Cardoso • Jul 31, 2025
Review A Dream within a Dream
comecei hoje 31/07
0 0
Amanda • Jul 25, 2025
Review Marry My Husband: Japan
mudança sim concordo agora caracterização dos atores não gostei.Como vc disse pode ser aparte cultural.Conclusão gostei mais da versão coreana.
2 0
Replying to amie • Jul 21, 2025
Review Flourished Peony Spoiler
tô vendo a segunda sim! e amando!
tb !
0 0
Replying to AnaMariaMoreira • Jul 21, 2025
Review In the Name of Blossom
Esperando capítulo final 😊 só então começo
comecei assistir 21/07 🫶🏻
0 0
solyen • Jul 20, 2025
Review In the Name of Blossom
Esperando capítulo final 😊 só então começo
0 1
andy • Jul 1, 2025
Review Our Unwritten Seoul
Estou começando 01/07
0 0
On Lee Min Ho • Jun 22, 2025
Person Lee Min Ho
Minho parabéns 🎂🇧🇷🫶🏻🇰🇷♥️
0 0
lex_fsilva • Jun 21, 2025
Review Legend of Zang Hai
começando hoje 20/06 🇧🇷
0 0
niniflwrz • May 7, 2025
Review The Divorce Insurance Spoiler
começo hj ( 6/05)
0 0
Replying to Savasvania • May 4, 2025
Title Legend of Mi Yue Spoiler
Can anyone tell me what the ending theme song is called? I can find every other song, but this one.
I want to watch it. On YouTube translation into bad Portuguese. Vi iQIYI seems it's not really.
0 0
Replying to Savasvania • May 4, 2025
Title Legend of Mi Yue
Can anyone tell me what the ending theme song is called? I can find every other song, but this one.
I want to watch it. On YouTube translation into bad Portuguese. Vi iQIYI seems it's not really.
0 0
DayanaCosta • Apr 9, 2025
Review The Glory
final feliz ? 😊
0 1
Mari • Apr 9, 2025
Review The Potato Lab
😊 sim !!
0 0