Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 19, 2025
Replying to WuxiaWhisper • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
So that SOS was planted by him.. Oh my poor boy🥺That time no one was by his side and even now when she will…
Why didn't he tell her all this ? I mean if he had told her the truth from the beginning then she definitely won't leave him alone (/_;)
1 8
Replying to hanel • Feb 9, 2026
Yes. He was transmigrated 15 or 16 years ago when he was a kid and grew up in novel world. But he lied to Yu Wanyin,…
I see makes sense though thanks !!!
0 0
Replying to GarvitaGrover • Feb 9, 2026
At the end of the ep10 they show Zhang San's diary where he is planting the hydrangea's in the SOS shape. He has…
Okayyy tysm !!!
0 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
Just finished Ep. 10 and I have a question.

Was the SOS sign made by Xiahou Dan when he was kid ? Does that mean he was transmigrated into the novel when he was little ??
1 14
Replying to 15808802 • Feb 9, 2026
Hey everyone! I’m Chinese, and I’ve been seeing a lot of people back home saying this show’s only watched…
Nah !!! I'm loving it !!!!
0 0
Replying to bingewatchingdisorder • Feb 6, 2026
Recommended! Such a fun watch and I wish more live action adaptations are like this one. Genuinely better than…
Okayyyy thankssss ( ^ω^ )
1 0
Replying to Calyptra • Feb 6, 2026
Finished 4 episodes and it is a RIOT. Just don't eat while watching like me or you'll find yourself choking repeatedly…
okayyy thanks ( I will still eat lol :-> ) !!!
3 0
Replying to Suyun • Feb 4, 2026
guys there is another zombie show called zomvivor similiar to this
Yeahhh I think it's the Thai adaptation
0 0
Replying to mydearyou • Feb 4, 2026
this drama was go beautifully done, SPOILER!! ⚠️ like what do you mean gwansik placed all mugs and bowls on…
Use spoiler tag please 🥹😭
2 0
Replying to FullStop • Feb 3, 2026
Title Secret Lover
Are the main leads really dating IRL??
yep I heard so 🤭
0 1
Replying to Chokao • Feb 3, 2026
I started the first novel over a month ago and I'm currently watching the Donghua... It's so much more romantic…
And here we are fans who have been waiting for years now. It won't happen but I hope we can see this someday
1 0
Replying to Jwells • Jan 20, 2026
Raw version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTMgQAWOpOo*Feel free to check the top of my list of vertically filmed…
Will the subbed version be released anytime soon ??
0 3
Replying to Fiony Evangelista M • Jan 11, 2026
Person Wang Yi Bo
Is this true? https://www.tonboriday.com/2025/11/wang-yibo-set-to-leave-yuehua.html
What ?? ( the link isn't working for me ))
0 0
Replying to Ashveil • Dec 25, 2025
Yeah, I agree with you on this. After that scene, I kind of felt bad for Wu Ruo, and I was really happy that we…
I know right 😭😭😭😭😭😭
1 0