Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 19, 2025
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • 14 days ago
Person Zhang Yi Fan
Nobody is nothing. If you don’t like her or something about her, get going. Don’t spread hate !!!
Saying someone is nothing is straight up hating and insulting. You should specify your opinion. You don’t like her acting and think she has no talent is your opinion. Try to write in a better and understanding way next time.
1 0
Replying to Mephisto • 14 days ago
Person Zhang Yi Fan
Besides height she has nothing
Nobody is nothing. If you don’t like her or something about her, get going. Don’t spread hate !!!
1 2
Replying to eloise_04 • Aug 25, 2026
uhmm- guyss i came here becoz of TRTS, i am thinking to start this, what you all say? is there any romance here?🤪🧍🏻‍♀️
us bro us 😭😭
3 0
On Wooju Bakery • Jul 20, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
WHAT THIS ACTUALLY CAME BACK !!!!!!! sorry I was living in a cave for past few months
10 0
Replying to Shelley • Jul 18, 2026
Title Overdo
Did they release the episodes schedule? If they did can somebody sent me the link?
Idk but the first 4 eps will be released in 20 hours more like tomorrow
1 0
On Link Click • Apr 19, 2026
Title Link Click
JUST FOUND OUT THAT LINK CLICK HAS A LIVE-ACTION 🥲🥲🥲🥲
3 1
On Hidden Blade • Mar 26, 2026
Title Hidden Blade
Amazing moviw though there were a few things I didn't quite understand guess I'll rewatch 🤭🤭
0 0
On Ji Soo • Mar 24, 2026
Person Ji Soo
I really love my jisoo but her acting..... I can't seem to like it that much 🥹🥹
11 1
On How Dare You!? • Mar 19, 2026
I really laughed a lot in the first few eps but damn it left me sobbing by the end. It has a fair share of angst 🤧🤧🤧🩷
7 0
Replying to Yumei • Mar 8, 2026
Title The Double
I like this drama so much until the ending. 😩😤
Please use spoiler tag 🥲
1 0
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • Mar 8, 2026
Person Xiao Zhan
I got a friend request and then this same message a couple of days ago. It got me rolling of the floor 🥲😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah definitely thanks for the awareness!!
1 0
Replying to Pauline4 • Mar 8, 2026
Person Wang Yi Bo
i miss himmmmmmmmm
Sameeeeee 🥹🫂
1 0
Replying to janec • Mar 8, 2026
Person Xiao Zhan
To all fans of XZ: if someone has sent you a private message like this:“Hello my dear friend 👋 I'm Xiao Zhan…
I got a friend request and then this same message a couple of days ago. It got me rolling of the floor 🥲😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 2
Replying to AmelieLucan • Mar 8, 2026
Title I Swear
I just ran across this movie on Viki and then saw your question! https://www.viki.com/movies/41287c-i-swear#about
No no I'm sorry for the trouble. The vpn thing worked as recommended by someonehere !!! Thanks a lot for helping out 🩷🌸
0 1
Replying to Reset Radio • Mar 6, 2026
Title I Swear
It's also on Apple TV. Or you can use a VPN on Viki.
thanks I will try
1 1
Replying to AmelieLucan • Mar 4, 2026
Title I Swear
I just ran across this movie on Viki and then saw your question! https://www.viki.com/movies/41287c-i-swear#about
thanks a lot but it's not available in my region 🥹🥲
1 3
On I Swear • Feb 12, 2026
Title I Swear
Where to watch guyssssssssss ????
1 8
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
Why didn't he tell her all this ? I mean if he had told her the truth from the beginning then she definitely won't…
Ah I hope he comes clean soon (ToT)(..)
0 3
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • Feb 9, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
Why didn't he tell her all this ? I mean if he had told her the truth from the beginning then she definitely won't…
Ahhhh it makes sense (ToT)(ToT)(ToT)
0 0