On Your Name Engraved Herein • Dec 24, 2025 Title Your Name Engraved Herein Spoiler I liked it. Superb acting and nice storyline but it kinda had me off at that one scene where that grandpa . . . ahem yk what I mean. That was unnecessary in my opinion. Made me feel quite disgusted. Or am I missing something ? 4 2
On Take Her Name • Dec 19, 2025 Title Take Her Name Oh oh is the release date confirmed ??!! Trailer or teaser anywhere ??? 1 0
Replying to Xiang83 • Dec 7, 2025 Person Ai Mi I wonder if the Cheng Xiao fans are aware of your hating-multi-artist trolling efforts. Then again, with your… What does this person or comment have to do with Cheng Xiao ?? 0 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Dec 7, 2025 Title Man of Vengeance I know Ive watched it I dont know how many times just for the chemistry of th e leads ONLY lol Ahhhh it's always like this lol the acting is top notch but the plot is meh 😓 0 0
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • Dec 3, 2025 Title Blossoms of Power Abuses them ?? I thought so too. I've been watching her dramas from when I saw her in the untamed as Wen Qing. Never heard she " abuses " her co workers 🤷♀️ 4 1
Replying to Muskan rajput • Nov 30, 2025 Title Blossoms of Power Meng Ziyi is that actress who has very good acting skills that I am her fan so much that I forget that in real… Abuses them ?? 1 3
Replying to khanili • Nov 29, 2025 Title Addicted I just don't understand why it ended early it was such a good drama Because it's bl 0 0
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • Nov 29, 2025 Person Yan An What's up with this comment ?? Oh that's bad 💔 0 0
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • Nov 29, 2025 Person Yan An What's up with this comment ?? I won't watch an one and a half hour episode just to see that 😅🤣 0 4
Replying to Yan An • Nov 28, 2025 Person Yan An Replying to deleted comment What's up with this comment ?? 0 6
Replying to Tajia • Nov 28, 2025 Title Reckless There's comment from four years ago too,they won't release this Nooooo 😭😭😭 1 0
On Gezhi Town • Nov 28, 2025 Title Gezhi Town https://youtu.be/mk6LjU_GMZo?si=lmuRL1jryhwvx8kN Mini trailer with Eng subs 8 2
Replying to liv_d • Nov 22, 2025 Title Perfect Crown so iu has a history of choosing dramas with sad ending and wooseok has a history of dying in his series. sounds… Fr bro fr let's hope it's not the case here bc I really CAN'T 🥹 0 1
Replying to Bibilexi • Nov 21, 2025 Person Varqa Buehrer Can anyone tell me which dramas have Varqa Buehrer’s “a drop in the ocean”I’ve definitely heard it somewhere… It is better days ( not a drama but a movie ) 0 0
Replying to Arclei • Nov 21, 2025 Title A New Awakening Eng Sub: https://youtu.be/sdnue2eNQnY?si=2shE1XjhoyjyQOB_ Thank you 1 0
Replying to Lola • Nov 21, 2025 Person Mo Xiang Tong Xiu Does anyone knows if the scum villain's self saving system was supposed to get and adaptation before the censorship?… There was a manhua ( discontinued after 3rd chap ), a Donghua ( idk if it's complete ) and there's probably no live action as far as ik 2 0
Mini trailer with Eng subs