K-Drama
On Clean with Passion for Now • Jun 22, 2025
Title Clean with Passion for Now
It was a fun watch but there were some boring scenes that didn’t have to be there at all..
1 0
On Revenged Love • Jun 22, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I binged the episodes that are out and need more
8 1
On Unlock My Boss • Jun 20, 2025
Title Unlock My Boss
I thought there would be a lot more comedy than it was. it’s a good drama but not something I’d describe as comedy
1 2
On My Dearest Part 2 • Jun 9, 2025
Title My Dearest Part 2
This was so boring I could barely finish it
0 0
On Shark 2: The Storm • Apr 29, 2025
Title Shark 2: The Storm
I can’t wait bro I love Kim min seok
5 0
On Doctors • Apr 25, 2025
Title Doctors
I’m sorry but the age gap really bothers me…
4 5
Replying to Bibibeep • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I was expecting a conversation between them but we got like 1 minute of them and them the end credits
that’s what kinda ruined it for me. we’ve been waiting for so long and they just end it like that..
2 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2 Spoiler
i honestly enjoyed this season, there wasn’t a moment where i felt bored. only bad thing is how short it was and how late they showed suho
9 3
