K-Drama
On See You in My 19th Life • Aug 25, 2025
Title See You in My 19th Life
guys if this has a sad ending it’s going to effect me mentally
1 0
On See You in My 19th Life • Aug 23, 2025
Title See You in My 19th Life
I can’t believe I waited for so long before watching this masterpiece
2 0
On The Devil Judge • Aug 23, 2025
Title The Devil Judge
This drama had me stressing the whole time. I live for the chemistry between ga on and yo han and I loved how deeply they grew to trust each other and how ga on made yo han soften more and more with every episode. su hyeon was getting on my nerves tho I genuinely wish they made more out of her character
6 0
On A Shop for Killers • Aug 16, 2025
Title A Shop for Killers
I completely understand the hype, this was such a good drama there wasn’t a moment where I was bored. the throwbacks into the past and then back to the present were perfect and the ending was just what I needed. I really hope we get a season 2
7 0
On Undercover High School • Aug 15, 2025
Title Undercover High School
This was so fun and interesting, perfect mix of action and emotions
1 0
On Live On • Aug 5, 2025
Title Live On
this drama had me invested from the first episode!!
2 0
On Mercy for None • Jul 28, 2025
Title Mercy for None
i loved how quick the revenge was. Absolutely worth the watch!
4 1
On Good Boy • Jul 25, 2025
Title Good Boy
I don’t know why the reviews are so bad. I enjoyed this drama till the last second 10/10
10 2
Replying to sky • Jul 25, 2025
Title Good Boy
why did min ju yeong killed lee gyeong il ?
kyung ill took the blame of the hit and run which was actually done by Mu Ju yeong, and to prevent kyung ill from speaking the truth ju yeong thought it would be safer to get rid of him
1 1
On Our Beloved Summer • Jul 20, 2025
Title Our Beloved Summer
the main couple didn’t really have the chemistry that i was looking for
3 2
On Boyhood • Jul 13, 2025
Title Boyhood
I’m left with a good feeling after watching this drama. 100% worth it
7 1
On Shark: The Beginning • Jul 10, 2025
Title Shark: The Beginning
This was so good
1 0
Replying to kimraeseo • Jul 9, 2025
Title Doctors
More than the age gap, the fact that they started “sharing glances” and “having moments” while she was…
Right..that really put it off for me
1 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jul 7, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
we don’t appreciate Park bo young enough. She played two completely different characters so flawlessly, I could feel the emotions in every scene
24 2
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jul 1, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
This is one of the few kdramas that had me invested from the first episode of watching. I feel like this is going to be a great drama
10 0
Replying to SunsetOrange • Jun 30, 2025
Title Happiness
it annoys me how every residents are assholes. there should be more ethically good people aside from main casts..
u said What i wanted to say Fr
0 0
On We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd Special Edition • Jun 30, 2025
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd Special Edition
the ending was so confusing? did pei shou yi end up with yu zhen xuan?
1 1
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Jun 29, 2025
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
this is a hidden gem
5 0
On Revenged Love • Jun 23, 2025
Title Revenged Love
give us more bro
15 0
On Clean with Passion for Now • Jun 22, 2025
Title Clean with Passion for Now
I like how there’s a happy end
1 0
