K-Drama Replying to reeree • Mar 29, 2026
Title Us and Them
ikrI think the korean verion is once we were us(2025). I am watching it right now.
i watched the Korean version first and I think the Chinese one is better tbh
3 1
On Once We Were Us • Mar 17, 2026
Title Once We Were Us Spoiler
I was already sad after their encounter at the hotel, but the fathers letter really did it for me 😭I love how we got to see them grow and not resent each other
9 0
On Love in the Big City • Mar 17, 2026
Title Love in the Big City
I watched this a year ago and haven't rewatched it yet, but I still think about it several times a day. It was so well made, and the drama portrayed the difficulties of being gay incredibly well. I really felt for the characters throughout the whole story, and it made me think about it for a long time after it ended. I truly believe this is something everyone should watch. 🫀
15 0
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Mar 17, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
literally tears in my eyes as I finished this season. I’ve always been waiting for a new season since the day I finished s1 but now that this is likely the last season I’m not sure what to do. Absolute masterpiece and I can safely say that taxi driver will be my favourite drama for a long time forward
3 0
Replying to Arkytior • Mar 9, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
Is this going to be the last season?
I wish it wasn’t, but some of the actors said it would be difficult for another season due to the need for high level production but they’re willing to return because of the close bond between them so there’s a chance but I think it would be difficult
7 0
Replying to Ikkyvicky • Mar 9, 2026
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
I would really love to see the ML and the Japanese actor team up again in something else. They have excellent…
my exact thoughts
0 0
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Mar 9, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
Oh we finna devour this🙏🏽🙏🏽 can’t wait
2 0
On Full House • Mar 6, 2026
Title Full House
I love slow burns like this but I wish yeong jae had his character development a bit earlier. Also the female lead was a bit weak minded and couldn’t stand her ground. nevertheless I enjoyed most of this drama
2 0
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Mar 5, 2026
Title Unlock My Boss
i found it more to be a slice of life drama than comedy
true
1 0
On Pro Bono • Mar 1, 2026
Title Pro Bono
This drama was so fun to watch literally no boring episodes AND it comes with a strong message as well. Very good acting and music too, no doubt a 10/10
5 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • Dec 31, 2025
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2
Arisu is so annoying. He always hesitates to shoot and risks his friends lives like he did with Chishiya.
5 0
On Better Days • Dec 20, 2025
Title Better Days
I’m going to think about this movie for so long. It was absolutely heartbreaking in a good way
12 2
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Nov 16, 2025
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
i dropped this drama a long time ago. Im gonna finish it for sure this time
2 0
On Cinderella and the Four Knights • Nov 1, 2025
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
I love this era of kdramas. absolute peak
7 5
On Cinderella and the Four Knights • Oct 28, 2025
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
I’m already so invested and I’m not even halfway through
5 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Also his majesty was looking scrumptious in the last few scenes 🫣
28 3
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I’m usually not a fan of historical dramas but I really loved this one. completely worth my time. 10/10
14 0
Replying to juhijahanara • Sep 15, 2025
Title Business as Usual
idk why people says...why min jun is like that...actually he's an introvert....i understand him....bcz I'm also…
I also saw myself in min jun. He wasn’t like that by choice but because that’s just him. Some people grow up not having a lot of trust in themselves or the people around them, they also haven’t been taught proper communication so I understand why he did what he did. I personally liked this drama and found it very realistic
7 1
On Welcome to Waikiki • Sep 8, 2025
Title Welcome to Waikiki
it was fun untill episode 11 but now I just don’t get why this drama is 20 episodes when it would do well as a comedy with like 10-12 episodes
1 1
On Welcome to Waikiki • Aug 30, 2025
Title Welcome to Waikiki
Lee yi kyung was so funny in this drama totally loved him
7 4
