News
On Road to Success • Jul 7, 2026
Title Road to Success
I LOVE THIS DRAMA SM!,this is one of the dramas where 40 minutes feel like 5,and instead of saying ''why am I still not halfway through'' I say ''I'm ALREADY halfway through?!,please make it longer''🙌
14 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jun 28, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
so far i'm loving it😍it feels like a mix of the unclouded soul,WDBTD and LITC
2 1
On Sold Out on You • May 23, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
many people aren't loving it and that's fair,personally this is something that I've been craving for a long time, so I'll keep going
18 0
Replying to xingxing • May 19, 2026
Title Zhan Zhao Adventures
Guys I heard that in the novel ding yuehua is zhan zhao's wife and everyone knows that but over here I think zhan…
If there is gonna be a romance subplot MAYBE they'll pair HLL with ZZ
1 1
On A Splendid Match • May 18, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
this is gonna have 40 eps?
1 1
On A Splendid Match • May 17, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
dang it's my first time seeing a wedding and funeral procession meet,the contrast between red and white is scary
3 1
Replying to 618 • May 15, 2026
Title Zhan Zhao Adventures
First four episodes were really good , last 2 were decent in my opinion, theres just no romance if that’s what…
by last two they mean the ones recently released(5-6)
1 1
On Born with Luck • May 8, 2026
Title Born with Luck
this drama isn't for everyone as I can see from some of the comments,honestly i like it,i started it only for TXW and I just fast forward the boring parts,I am also watching it because TXW wanted to try to get out of her ''cute girl'' stereotype and I gotta say she's doing absolutely amazing👏
3 0
On A Splendid Match • May 8, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
nah the father is pissing me of TOO MUCH now😭
19 0
Replying to ennekube • May 8, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
She grew on me. Never saw her before this drama
she grew on me in hold a court, she did such a good job
2 0
Replying to Mercy • May 7, 2026
Title A Splendid Match Spoiler
I am in a toxic relationship with this drama. He is even a widower and his love interest is a teen 😢
I just ignore that fact and focus on their real ages😭💔
3 0
On A Splendid Match • May 6, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I like this drama alot(not enought to make me obsessed but still really good),I keep getting blossom vibes from this,but does anyone know the age gap in the drama between the leads?
0 3
On Born with Luck • May 4, 2026
Title Born with Luck
as always TianXiWei is doing a really good job,i love her so much and this drama is so intriguing
15 0
On A Splendid Match • May 3, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
didn't plan to watch it,glad I did,it's very interesting
4 0
Replying to FunnyBunny1026 • Apr 29, 2026
Title Light to the Night Spoiler
After watching Ep 8, I’m quite sure the theory that Xiao Ran is no longer here in 2015 is true.
I just finished ep 4,so you're telling me that in the yuanlong building HYH was imagining RFX?🫢
3 1
Replying to Zizz • Apr 20, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
Not a drama but movie, Little Forest (2018) its pure comforting with countryside setting
watched it already😭
1 1
Replying to Annael • Apr 18, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
isn't it more absurd to wish them be dead than to live life they always dreamed of?
I guess😭
0 4
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 18, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
tbh I would've preferred the ending whre they die and that's it,because after all they've been through you tell me they have no memory of it?I find it absurd
5 6
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Apr 14, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
Have you watched Once Upon a Small Town? It’s way better than the MDL rating would lead you to believe.
i have watched it, it's very good
1 1
Replying to Tian_vv • Apr 12, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
correct me if i'm wrong but those spirits are born from people's obsessions
could be a possibility,good guess,i didn't think of that.
1 1
