Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Rhode Island, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 13, 2025
Replying to UnniSara • 15 hours ago
I don’t think Jini condones her parents’ actions. In fact, I think she is deeply ashamed of them, but what…
Very much appreciate and share your perspective. I am watching JN’s struggle and continuing growth as though I have been granted a window into her reality and into the lives of her family and friends. I’ve found that this program continues to defy expectations and predictions. The various personalities are fleshed out and the effects of trauma (complex ptsd) beginning with DH as a child and continuing to this day. Also Korean societal barriers, beliefs and ‘caste system’.
2 0
Replying to sIRLii • 1 day ago
Se Ri notices him (SU) in the side/rear mirror running toward them, but she remains silent and does not ask the…
Hi, Actually, what happened was that child SW ran after father, Seri and child JN as they drove off from his house. Seri glanced back with the rear view mirror and saw SW running after their car. Father was wearing headphones and was consequently unaware of surroundings. Seri deliberately slammed on her brakes causing SW to slam into the back of the car and be knocked down. As he was getting up (already somewhat injured), Mototcyclist drove into him and fell over with motorcycle on top of his leg(s). I am including a YouTube clip of the entire incident for reference. I shared this before in this feed:
https://youtu.be/eoke4rqxnVA?is=G7e2YJdgaNn0A49N
0 0
Replying to Vivalaevala • 5 days ago
Hi and where are you watching? Kocowa still doesn’t have subtitles.
I’m going to try that tomorrow. Thanks for your explanation!
2 1
Replying to Vivalaevala • 5 days ago
Hi and where are you watching? Kocowa still doesn’t have subtitles.
Interesting! How do you do that with Kocowa?
0 3
Replying to Katsudon • 5 days ago
Glad SR finally got her mattress but other than that..What the crap??!JA! what're you??...😨SU! You idiot! Haven't…
Hi and where are you watching? Kocowa still doesn’t have subtitles.
1 6
Replying to _zibby_ • 6 days ago
Has anyone watched Ep 19 yet? why hasn’t it air yet??????
The unsubbed episode is up now on Kocowa!
1 2
Replying to Okwe • 13 days ago
I hate Gyurim's pity party thing .... but I understand why it's necessary. People neglect to remember that this…
Great analysis, summary and I’m in complete agreement with your perspective 😊. Fully fleshed out characters deserve to breath and live. We as viewers get to watch them as they deal with their lives and evolve. I am enjoying the ride. I suspend my disbelief and am not inclined to judge…
1 0
Replying to MinaM • 18 days ago
He really did. Now I hope he can finally move forward!
Hi, Where did you read the written synopsis for chapter 19?
0 2
Replying to LovE385 • 19 days ago
It's hilarious to me how the twins are more mature than their much older siblings LoL! In fact , the twins act…
I love your description of this episode. A lot of humor and action. For some reason the word rollicking comes to mind.
1 1
Replying to UnniSara • 20 days ago
I am so happy you noticed that too. I also believed this is the doing of the director or screenwriter. It has…
Amen!
2 0
Replying to undacovasista • 21 days ago
For anyone who hasn’t seen Princess Aurora now would be the perfect time to get in on it to survive this 2 week…
Great recommendation! Princess Aurora was very controversial during its run in 2013, and also very popular. I think it explores Korean cultural issues in a very interesting way and also exposes and manages to transcend the social structures of South Korea…I’m going to watch it again.
2 1
Replying to sIRLii • Sep 8, 2026
OMG! CAN’T BELIEVE MY EYES…Thought we were about to witness 효도 in action! But NOPE—this is looking more…
So well said. I am in complete agreement with you. I would recommend my fellow watchers first put to bed their preconceptions about kdrama and daily drama. Not applicable…
2 1
Replying to InspectorMegre • Sep 1, 2026
Would someone help me please, I dont understand why MilitarySecretary was so against his sister getting married…
Good question…I was wondering too…
1 0