Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Rhode Island, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 13, 2025
On Desperate Mrs. Seonju • Mar 25, 2025
Episode 80 is available (but not listed in New Releases ) with subtitles on Kocowa as is Cinderella Game. You need to go in the ‘Hot Now’ list, find show and the go to episodes.
0 6
Replying to GySgt213 • Mar 22, 2025
Got the same thing out of that. Like he felt a connection and didn't know why.
I am going to rewatch these episodes. Also apparently all the other photos were burned by Sunae…due to jealousy, attempt to erase 1st wife’s existence…?
3 1
Replying to ricpnz • Mar 22, 2025
Yes she did say that and it can only be Sj's father (he is as far as she knows atp).Good thinking about the note…
I hadn’t thought about that, but it makes sense…
2 0
Replying to ricpnz • Mar 21, 2025
Yes she did say that and it can only be Sj's father (he is as far as she knows atp).Good thinking about the note…
I’m looking forward to learning the answer (along with what happened to the son (their son?). I also wonder about SaWoo, also orphaned.What is his origin story?
3 2
Replying to ricpnz • Mar 21, 2025
Yes she did say that and it can only be Sj's father (he is as far as she knows atp).Good thinking about the note…
Yes! I wonder how he and Sunnah stayed connected. I’d assumed that she’d taken off without a trace when she assumed SJ’s mom’s identity and gotten into the young version of the chairman’s car.
2 4
Replying to ricpnz • Mar 21, 2025
Yes she did say that and it can only be Sj's father (he is as far as she knows atp).Good thinking about the note…
Which would mean that Squinters knew about the baby switch. This feels very murky!
3 10
On Desperate Mrs. Seonju • Mar 21, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
At end of the episode during the preview, Sunnah(?sp) says to Squinter that he’s not innocent, that he killed Pi __?(didn’t catch first name) who is most likely SJ’s mother’s husband. I think that the note found with the baby clothes was actually written by Sunnah. She wrote it as though she was Pi husband and then left baby SJ.
5 14
Replying to Aera8 • Mar 20, 2025
I would really like to think that Jiseok was just making sure that Seyeong was where she should be before the…
I’ll try to do that…
1 1
Replying to Aera8 • Mar 20, 2025
I would really like to think that Jiseok was just making sure that Seyeong was where she should be before the…
I think that in the US his intentions were pure and not revenge driven. Seyeong’s mother intervened (I believe in a characteristically ruthless and arrogant way) and stopped the relationship, leaving Jiseok emotionally raw.
3 3
Replying to Aera8 • Mar 20, 2025
I was observing him closely for reaction. Let's be gracious ... he did try very very hard to widen his eyes so…
I was thinking the same thing. I’ve seen actor in other things and he is talented and capable….too much Botox sounds about right.
3 1
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Mar 19, 2025
Wow I haven’t experienced a series episode reduction…🤔With this show, I / we have experienced episodes…
I’m wondering the same thing.
2 7
Replying to Sher1264 • Mar 14, 2025
whoa. He is a child. He doesnt have any ulterior motives other than he wants his mom’s love. There is a huge…
So well said and explained…Bravo ❣️
0 0