Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 24, 2025
On Yes, I Do Season 6 • Aug 13, 2026
This show isn't the best compared to many other Chinese dating shows, but even compared with the previous seasons, it's one of the worst. The men, for the most part, have no initiative. If it weren't for a few of the women, some of these guys probably wouldn't even get a date.

The Chunzi girl is also another annoying character.

If it weren't for the main couple carrying this season, Jiang and Zixin, this show wouldn't even be worth watching.

Also, if they were going to change the panelists for the worse, they would have been better off keeping the previous generation. They were much better than the current ones.

This season also has too many young people. Maybe that's why some of them don't seem mature enough to even hold a proper conversation with someone of the opposite sex. Watched 6 episodes so far and I am already bored to death, but I will end just to see the couple Jiang and Shinzi finale.
2 6
Replying to iliketoviewthings • Aug 12, 2026
Sisi and Yihang were my favorite couple and now it’s not fun watching the showwith all the rumors of his interest…
His interest never changed, he didn't really like her. He only reciprocrated her interest, but you could see him, like the other guys, pursuing Sha Yue'er too. Now he has better chemistry with the new girl. SiSi has the entire show to find someone. Aparently Bohan will show interest in her. Let's see.
9 1
Replying to Swathysatheesh • Aug 11, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 9 Spoiler
I giggled like a teenager girl when i saw yiheng and kaiyi's date. It gave me butterflies 😻😍
Beautiful date! I'm waiting for Part 3 to see what happens next. Some drama is already about to start with other couples.
3 0
Replying to Humanbeing • Aug 8, 2026
I know your concern because Love Actually S5 set the bar very high😂
They formed four couples this season, which is why people are hyping it so much. I still think Season 3 was the best, but Season 5 wasn't bad either. That said, many Chinese dating shows are pretty good, even when they sometimes only end up forming one couple.
3 1
Replying to _eunphoria_ • Aug 5, 2026
So far I shipCui Kaiyi and Cao YihengXingxing and BohanEver since episode 1 I’ve liked Kaiyi and Yiheng but…
You already like a girl you only saw for less than 10 minutes in an episode; lol. The girl arrived in the last 10 minutes and is already someone you like.

Contestants I like/appreciate are Cui Kaiyi, Yiheng, Hewen, and "Xiaoyu"
1 1
Replying to Nabie • Aug 5, 2026
It’s too early but, Cui Kaiyi & Cao Yiheng’s number one shipper reporting for duty!!!!!!🥱🥱🥱
My boy needs to talk more. His friend gave him the perfect chance to spend some time alone with Kaiyi in the living room, but he practically did nothing with it. She already told him in a message that she wants to see "a more lively and passionate side" of him. If he doesn't open up, stays as quiet as a piece of furniture, and can't keep a conversation going, it's going to be really hard for him on this show. Specially with her. 😂
3 1
Replying to Starto • Aug 5, 2026
How's the quality of this series (China Version) compared to Love Actually to really find Love and Dating?
There’s a reason this show has reached nine seasons, with its audience growing every season. *Love Actually* only had two standout seasons, in my opinion: Seasons 3 and 5. *Heart Signal*, on the other hand, has produced many great couples over the years.

I would rank *Heart Signal* as the best Chinese dating show, with *Love Actually* in second place. The biggest difference between them is their target audience and cast. *Love Actually* focuses on a more mature cast and audience, while *Heart Signal* features younger participants and appeals to a younger audience.

As a result, the overall tone can be quite different. *Heart Signal* tends to have more emotional moments, with people crying and more drama, while *Love Actually* has a calmer atmosphere, with a more emotionally mature cast that generally handles rejection or a lack of romantic interest better.
2 0
Replying to Cherry4You • Aug 5, 2026
“Not as interested”🤨🤨🤣🤣This season of love actually is the most watched BECAUSE of LiuZhou. Speak…
I was also really invested on zhou yuling, either if he ended up with liu liu or Danqi. He liked Liu Liu since the started and did stick to her till the end. In the end, after watching the extra episodes, I really like their relationship, they are very sweet to each other and that is what matters. I wish them happiness.
1 0
Replying to hunniepyeon • Aug 5, 2026
you do realize if it weren't for her scandal none of this would happen 🤷‍♀️ but you should've known how…
she was dating a married man, and she kept dating the married man while still on the show, and the wife of the married man even told her to stop.
0 1
On Love Actually Season 5 • Aug 5, 2026
Even though Season 3 is still the best season in my heart, this season also had amazing couples. I’m happy for Yuling and Liuliu, even though I really liked Danqi as well. It’s sad that such a beautiful woman ended up single. I recommend you guys watch the Episode 11 extras if you haven’t seen them yet. They are divided into three parts.
4 0
Everyone ended up single. Even many people from Season 1 are still single. This show is not doing its job very well. The avatar blind dates especially ruined some opportunities. They were supposed to help the participants, but instead they turned them into comedy moments for the cameras.
8 1
Replying to Dew_dew • Jul 30, 2026
SPOILER! Read at your own discretion.I stick to my comment ~ Lee Si Won is a man!🥰🥰 {He kept his promise!…
Yu Jin didn't show up after the 7 days apart back to real life? Only Si Won showed up? Is that what you mean on your comment?
3 3
On Heart Signal Season 5 • Jul 23, 2026
Title Heart Signal Season 5 Spoiler
I am happy for the only couple who got together, Woo Yeol and YuYeong, or whatever their names are. 😂 I feel sad about the way Gyuri was treated after the rumors. Even if the rumors were true, instead of blaming the married men involved, people chose to blame the woman. But I always knew that Gyuri and Seowon wouldn't end up together. She was more interested in Woo Yeol, but she was too proud to show it before the Truth or Dare event.
5 3
Replying to sugar • Jul 23, 2026
Are both couples still dating??
Seowon and Gyuri never dated. She got some scandal to deal with.
Wu yeol and Yuyeong are still together.
0 0