Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 24, 2025
Replying to Sofia Green • 24 hours ago
I want to watch season 9, but on kisssh S09 has 84eps, so I m confused. Are all 84eps there the whole show of…
If you start watching, you’ll understand. There are the episodes, usually the long ones, around 1 hour each, and the short ones, around 30 minutes, which are the extras. I’d say there are exactly 34 episodes alone. There are 10 episodes divided into 3 parts each, with a few divided into 4 parts.
0 1
Replying to RebaYunXi • 2 days ago
I really dont get Yue Er haters. She is just 22 years old for God’s sake. Everyone in early 20s is still figuring…
I've watched many dating shows with 22-year-olds, Korean, Chinese, and even some in Thailand. One thing is immaturity; another is personality traits. She has terrible personality traits, and the reason is that she has many enablers around her: her mom, her now-boyfriend, and all these "fans" who can't see what's wrong with her and always try to defend it by bringing up her age lol.

There are thousands of immature people, and many of them wouldn't do the things she does and has done. You can put her on a pedestal as your Queen, your Saint, your goddess, but that won't stop people with good eyes from seeing how hypocritical, nonsensical, and selfish she was.

And the fact that she left the show and kept liking posts that talked badly about the other guy makes it even funnier. She can like things badmouthing another contestant, but we can't say anything bad about her? Lol.
0 0
On Heart Signal Season 9 • 2 days ago
I don't think I need to watch anything else after seeing Kaiyi and Yeheng's confession and their messy kiss :D. That was the only thing I was hoping for, so the rest doesn't matter. Really wishing these two happiness. My couple got a very happy ending. ❤️
It was even more romantic kissing under the rain.
4 0
Replying to ciscodoesit • 5 days ago
any couples formed in this show? i don't mind spoilers
It’s on episode 10, but it hasn’t ended yet. There’s only one couple that seems strong, Simeng and Wei Zhongyuan, and they’re certainly endgame, but the rest are still undecided. I don’t think it has only 20 episodes as DramaList suggests. At least, it isn’t ending with episode 10, part 2.
0 1
Replying to TheOlsens • 7 days ago
What about Gui Ri from Heart Signal 5 Korea? lol. Wasn't she hated? And she even got involved in a scandal that…
we finally agreed on something :D wow!
0 0
Replying to Humanbeing • 8 days ago
Is Yuer like, the most hated female contestant in dating show history? Honestly, I feel like usually when a popular…
What about Gui Ri from Heart Signal 5 Korea? lol. Wasn't she hated? And she even got involved in a scandal that led production to cut her from the last few episodes lol. She was supposedly involved with a married man in real life while filming the show, at least according to the rumors that led production to cut her out. And even the guy she ended up with after the show didn't have any post-show pictures with her. Instead, he had pictures with another girl from the show who wanted him :D

Also, I'm not sure if you watched a chinese dating show called Hao You Hao You Ai Season 3. A few people on that show were so hated that C-netizens went as far as stalking a group of four on social media and making them delete their accounts. They had formed a group in the house to try to mess with the relationship between two friends who wanted to date each other :D
0 3
Replying to lufffytaro45 • 8 days ago
my guy hewen dodged a bullet there.
the bullet dodged him. He is too dumb to dodge a bullet lol.
3 0
On Heart Signal Season 9 • 8 days ago
So, now all the shit about Sha Yue'er is coming out, and even her mom had to apologize. Now, was I right or not? If it is only one person saying something about someone, it is their opinion. But if many people are saying the same thing about someone, it tells you that this person might really have a problem.

I am not a fan of the trio couple. If anything, I liked Xiaoyu, but as things unfolded, I had no desire to see Xiaoyu with anyone, because no one treated her the way she deserved in that house.

But I can see how Sha Yue'er acted. She behaved pretty badly, especially towards Hewen, and people don't want us to criticize her. But I will also say this: Hewen is also at fault, because the boy didn't have the brain to think things through. It doesn't matter if you are in love with someone. Even if the two of you are a couple, you have to open your eyes to some of your partner's behavior, and you shouldn't "forgive" everything. Otherwise, the person will never realize when they are wrong and apologize, or they will keep repeating the same behaviors over and over again.

As for Xilun, I can say this: he got what he wanted, but he won't be happy with her. No one will be happy with Sha Yue'er until she changes some things about herself. I hope she learned some lessons from this, especially seeing how Chinese netizens are reacting to her. But if she hasn't, I hope she does in the future, because otherwise, no partner will be happy around her.
7 0
On Heart Signal Season 9 • 9 days ago
I will talk about people complaining about criticism on Reddit or from C-netizens again.

Dating shows are reality shows in China. People get invested in them, and whenever people get invested in something, they are bound to have opinions about things they like and dislike. They will voice those opinions, and some people will be polite while others won't. But that is the price of participating in a reality show.

When you apply to participate in a TV show, you know that depending on the things you do or don't do, you are bound to be criticized or praised by the public. If you don't want to be criticized on social media, just stay home. Don't join a TV show.

People here trying to tell others how they should express their opinions, saying they shouldn't criticize participants or use certain words to refer to them, isn't that different from censorship. Look at China. You can't freely criticize the government; you're expected to speak positively about it. Now you want to do the same thing to people over a stupid dating show.

Let people express themselves. The dating show will end, people will move on, and they will find another dating show to invest their time and opinions in.
1 2
Replying to Laz12 • 9 days ago
Yueer really dragged this love triangle until confession day. If you dont like someone, tell them and let them…
But whether she rejects them early or not, she will be rejecting them on TV. There is no way to save you from that lol. And being rejected on TV is part of the show. If a person doesn't want to be rejected on TV, they shouldn't join the show in the first place.

It's the same with all these people here complaining about the criticism the participants are getting. It's part of the show. People will like you, people will dislike you, and people will talk about it. If you can't handle that, don't join a reality TV show.

Also, do you mean Jin Yuhang? Are you really going to defend him for being rejected in the last episode? I won't lie to you, he was my main male lead that season, and he deserved to be rejected. He would say things that made no sense when talking to the girl, and he was never clear about wanting her. She would ask him questions about their relationship, and he would dodge them by saying things I couldn't even understand. He deserved to end that season single. The girl had no other choice but to choose the other guy, even though she had been pursuing Jin Yuhang from the start.
5 2
Replying to Lu_En • 9 days ago
Definitely speechless. I’d even argue that what she did was worse than Lechen.
No other season will feel the same if you're looking for what you got on season 9. Season 9 was unique. But still try season 7. Maybe you gonna like it.
2 0
Replying to Lu_En • 9 days ago
Definitely speechless. I’d even argue that what she did was worse than Lechen.
Bro, you gonna leave me hanging? I don't even know what to look for in Reddit.
0 1
Replying to Lu_En • 9 days ago
Definitely speechless. I’d even argue that what she did was worse than Lechen.
who did what?
0 3
Replying to ciscodoesit • 9 days ago
Title The Love Duet Spoiler
any couples formed in this show? i don't mind spoilers
I don't have access to Chinese social media, but so far, from what I've seen in the episodes, the couple that seems the most certain to end up together is Simeng and Wei Zhongyuan.
The others aren't certain yet. They will probably only become official in the last episode.
0 3
On Heart Signal Season 9 • 9 days ago
Well, reading the comments without knowing anything yet, I am happy to see people saying Yue'er chose Twitching Eyes, Xilun. lol.

Hewen needs to learn the hard way how to have some self-respect and love himself more. You can't love others if you don't love yourself in the first place. And he even lost the best girl ever over someone who wasn't worth it.

Also, someone mentioned the kiss between Kaiyi and Yiheng that I haven't seen yet, but I am looking forward to it now. So they finally did it!

Watching the past episodes, including the episode 8 extras and reactions, Sisi and Yihang are so cute. Especially the way Yihang always teases Sisi. He is always so cute in the way he acts toward her, in his own goofy way.

I am happy for these guys.
9 1
Replying to lo_is00 • 14 days ago
Who's blinky? Who's double chin?! Can we please mention people's name in the right way? Just because you're behind…
People can call people whatever they want. You are saying that we are hiding behind a screen, but we chose not to be in front of the screen. The participants of this show chose to be in front of the screen, showing their personalities, and we are free to say whatever we want about them.

If even in China, where freedom of speech is restricted, people criticize public figures and participants online, are you really trying to control what people say on a forum in the West? Stop being d*mb.

If people want to call one participant Blinky, they will do so. If they want to call another one Double Cheek, they will do that as well. Stop getting offended on behalf of other people who probably won't even read our comments.
0 2
Replying to youngstermadman • 14 days ago
Oh look, are you crying now? Don't worry, the finale will clear everything up, so dry your tears, ok? Besides,…
I am only reading these guys. Talking about haters or fans, if you say things about some participant’s personality or actions that you dislike, you are a hater or a fan of someone lol.

I’ve never been a fan of anyone from a dating show, and as soon as a dating show ends, I move on to watch another dating show. I don’t follow anyone on social media. I don’t even have Western social media to follow people in the West, so why would I even have Chinese social media? lol

But I see these people all around. They are the ones who are actually fans, yet they are always talking about what Chinese netizens are doing and calling others fans or haters. This new generation can’t understand that reality shows will naturally have people who like certain participants’ actions and are drawn to certain participants while disliking others, just like in real life. Or do these people like everyone in their real life? lol
We are just as free to criticize people’s behavior as we are to praise others. Freedom of speech.
0 1
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • 16 days ago
Haven't completed ep 7, still watching. But I would say, it's better Hewen to get the underhanded message, it's…
He is wrong. There are things a man should do and things he shouldn't do when trying to accommodate a woman's feelings. Because of Yue'er, he started completely ignoring Xiaoyu. He even started talking to Yue'er while deliberately avoiding saying Xiaoyu's name in front of her, just to keep his crush from getting upset. And what happened then? They went to Thailand, and now Yue'er is walking hand in hand with Xiaoyu as if they're besties.

Was Xiaoyu's name really so offensive that Hewen couldn't even say it in front of Yue'er, but now Xiaoyu is perfectly good enough to walk around with Yue'er like besties now that Kaiyi is always attached to her boyfriend?

So Hewen can lose a friend in Xiaoyu just to avoid offending his crush, but his crush can make Xiaoyu her bestie so the two of them won't pursue each other?

A man should have at least a bit of dignity and self-respect, and Hewen has sacrificed both for Yue'er. How is that not wrong?
1 1
Replying to 16043770 • 16 days ago
Sha Yu'er is my least favorite character on the show; I just fast-forward through her scenes now. She’s a self-absorbed…
Yes, I always see people using her age as an excuse for her actions. It's like most of these people never went to high school and never met both genuinely nice girls and self-important ones around the same age. Age has nothing to do with someone's character. You can be young and already be arrogant, entitled, and convinced that you're better than everyone else, and you can keep being that way as you get older. Some things never change. :D
2 0
Replying to Raixzen • 16 days ago
I am in the extreme minority shipper here.But I would jump out of my bed from happiness if xiaoyu and Hewen are…
It’s already Episode 8. He has spent eight episodes giving Yue’er all his attention and doing everything for her. He even started ignoring Xiaoyu just to please Yue’er. And you still think Xiaoyu deserves to end up with Hewen?

So you think that in Episode 9 and onward, or only after Yue’er finally ditches him, he can start giving Xiaoyu attention and then end up with her, and that would somehow be okay? You think that would be good for Xiaoyu? lol
1 0