So having an opinion on soneones behavior automatically qualifies that individual as a hater and Heyue Shipper?…
You are right. People nowadays can't take criticism. If you criticize someone's behavior, people immediately think you're hating on them. It's like telling a friend that there's something you don't like about their behavior somehow makes you a hater of your own friend. lol. And it's just a silly dating show. At the end of the day, it's entertainment, and whoever they end up with doesn't really matter or change our lives.
Reading this comment section is just something. All I can say is Xilun's haters are either Hewen & Yue'er…
I don't like Xilun's behavior, and I say it openly, but that doesn't make me a hater. Being honest and speaking your mind about someone's behavior isn't the same as hating them. The internet has become so sensitive that apparently everyone gets offended whenever someone criticizes someone's behavior. lol You are all so butthurt.
That being said, I don't even care that much about Hewen, Xilun, or Yue'er. To be honest, I don't even care who she ends up with. I mostly watch this show to see my main couple, Kaiyi and Yiheng. The rest doesn't really matter that much to me.
If anything, I'd rather see Hewen end up with Xiaoyu. Not because I particularly like him, but because she actually likes him. And in my opinion, Xiaoyu is the second-best girl on the show, only behind Kaiyi.
Deep respect to Liang Xiaoyu for complimenting and lifting Sun Qimeng's spirits when she was feeling down. Sun…
She is really a top-tier woman. Both of them actually are. I loved seeing them try to help each other pursue the people they like. It’s just sad that, based on the rumors going around, they’ll probably both come out of this show single.
i just saw on x that someone from the production company leaked end game cp and he yue is one of them.iam a xilun…
That only proves I'm right about Xilun being an ass. LOL. The guy can't even let the girl breathe and choose the guy she wants. He always has to put himself in the middle. When I'm right, I'm right. I've watched pretty much every Chinese dating show you can think of, so I already know how to analyze people's behavior.
What makes being part of the Kaiyi and Yihengship more interesting is how even the whole cast and panel are all…
I feel like they are already behaving as if they were already together. I don't think waiting for the 10th episode confession, will work for them both, they kind of confessed for each other many times in these first episodes lol. I don't think even a new guy joining, will change this.
Can we talk about what a hero XiaoYu is for giving that shoutout to Mengmeng? She noticed Mengmeng was sad just…
Besides the main couple, she is my favorite, if she likes Hewen that much, I would expect him to choose her, since i feel they have a better chemistry than the other girl.
yes we can tell that she wants to sit with hewen, but she hesitated and ended up sitting by herself. Its on her…
Because it was a place full of people. He is around her 24/7, so he shouldn't be blocking her way. Does someone really need to be rude to you before you realize you're overstepping boundaries?
She already has trouble being proactive, and then there is this guy who is always there. She probably considers him a friend and knows he is interested in her, but she wants to choose someone else. How can she do that if he is always getting in the way? The only way would be for her to be rude to him.
I think people should pay attention to the other person's feelings instead of only focusing on their own feelings and how to win. That's something Hewen does quite well, maybe even too well. That's why, even if he is interested in Yue'er, he gives her space. He also gives her and Xilun their own space.
yes we can tell that she wants to sit with hewen, but she hesitated and ended up sitting by herself. Its on her…
It was clear that she wanted to sit there, which is why he decided to stand right in front of her and then sit there himself, leaving her to sit alone somewhere else. If she had wanted to sit anywhere that was vacant, he would certainly sit beside her, where she eventually had to sit alone anyway. The only reason he sat beside Hewen was to stop her from doing so. It was as clear as day, and even the panelists reacted to it.
Everyone can see it. Only you and the other guy who is trying to defend him like knights can't see it.
I think it's very unfair to blame Xilun for their inability to communicate when it's their immaturity and pride…
He could have sat with her if he wanted to. There was a free desk next to her, where she eventually had to sit alone because of him. Everyone could see that he was trying to stop her from sitting with Hewen. You'd have to be blind not to see it. Even the panelists noticed it. LOL.
After watching this episode, you can see that Xilun likes putting himself between Hewen and Yue'er. In class, he didn't let her sit with Hewen. He sat next to him so she couldn't take the seat, even though it was obvious she was planning to sit there. She was forced to sit alone in the back. I think Yue'er was more direct with Hewen today. I also saw in the preview that she was jealous again because of what Hewen said about his childhood conversation with Xiaoyu. You don't see Hewen getting bothered by her, even though she has talked with Xilun about many things. Yet she gets bothered by something he said regarding another girl. LOL.
Kaiyi and Yiheng are always sweet towards each other, I don't think anything can break this couple. They are very certain about each other.
But I really would love if Hewen ended up with Xiaoyu, they look really good together and I think they are a better match.
Wow didn’t realize people are hating on xilun. Please remember he’s only 22 yrs old, the youngest male the…
I can't tell either. But I still think Kaiyi will end up with Yeheng. When she was watching her scenes with Yeheng in the house, I don't think she could keep her poker face. You could see that "in love" sparkle in her eyes, and the way the guys talked to her also seemed to hint at them being a couple. But I really can't tell about the others.
I think it's very unfair to blame Xilun for their inability to communicate when it's their immaturity and pride…
Look at today's episode. In class, Hewen was sitting down, and Yue'er was clearly turned toward where Hewen was sitting. Xilun stood in front of her, and when he couldn't do that anymore, he sat next to Hewen so she couldn't sit there. She ended up having to sit alone in the back. LOL. The guy is annoying as fuck. He just can't give them a break.
I think it's very unfair to blame Xilun for their inability to communicate when it's their immaturity and pride…
Look at today's episode. In class, Hewen was sitting down, and Yue'er was clearly turned toward where Hewen was sitting. Xilun stood in front of her, and when he couldn't do that anymore, he sat next to Hewen so she couldn't sit there. She ended up having to sit alone in the back. LOL. The guy is annoying as fuck. He just can't give them a break.
I think it's very unfair to blame Xilun for their inability to communicate when it's their immaturity and pride…
"Before you come at me," are you afraid I'm going to reply to you? Why are you replying to me then? LOL.
It's not about it being a public area. You can see that Xiaoyu was also there, but she wasn't interfering with their conversation. Meanwhile, even when Yue'er asked Hewen to get something for her, after Hewen asking if she needed anything, Xilun would try to do it before Hewen could. He was also literally physically inserting himself between the two of them.
If it were me, I would tell him to step aside (since you're asking what I would do). What happened after that would depend on how he reacted.
I think it's very unfair to blame Xilun for their inability to communicate when it's their immaturity and pride…
Bro, he is always there whenever Hewen and Yue'er have any interaction, like in the kitchen in this last episode. Hewen and Yue'er were talking, and when she asked Hewen to get something, Xilun decided he would do it instead. Why not respect their interaction the way Hewen respects his? Does he want to win at any cost?
He is always around her, but whenever he sees any interaction between the two of them, even when they simply look at each other, he tries to get between them. Sometimes they are both talking and he just interrupts them.
So yes, a guy who is probably too polite and too well-mannered, like Hewen, will just let him have his way. It's not like Hewen is going to die if he doesn't get this girl. LOL.
But honestly, if it were me, as a Westerner and someone who isn't as polite, I probably would have put him in his place already.
I think they're more at fault for the lack of communication. BUT, and it's a BIG but, Xilun is a little too much.…
Obsessed and possessive. I don't like people like him. You should give the girl room to breath and make her choice. You can show interest in a girl without suffocating them. If they choose someone else, just deal with it. Sometimes I feel like these guys don't really like the girls, they just want to win at any cost.
Have fun:Chinese Dating Show:My Sibiling's Romance (1,2) (Iqiyi)Love Wins All (Youku)So in Love (Youku)Love Actually…
Favorites are very much a matter of personal taste. One that I liked the most might be boring for most people because it was about people who had never really dated before, almost like the Korean show Better Late Than Single. The Chinese one is So in Love.
Love Duet is almost like the Chinese version of Match to Marry: With Parents, although it isn't nearly as marriage-focused as the Korean one.
But if I had to pick my favorites, I'd still say Heart Signal (many seasons) and Love Actually (seasons 3 and 5).
That being said, I don't even care that much about Hewen, Xilun, or Yue'er. To be honest, I don't even care who she ends up with. I mostly watch this show to see my main couple, Kaiyi and Yiheng. The rest doesn't really matter that much to me.
If anything, I'd rather see Hewen end up with Xiaoyu. Not because I particularly like him, but because she actually likes him. And in my opinion, Xiaoyu is the second-best girl on the show, only behind Kaiyi.
She already has trouble being proactive, and then there is this guy who is always there. She probably considers him a friend and knows he is interested in her, but she wants to choose someone else. How can she do that if he is always getting in the way? The only way would be for her to be rude to him.
I think people should pay attention to the other person's feelings instead of only focusing on their own feelings and how to win. That's something Hewen does quite well, maybe even too well. That's why, even if he is interested in Yue'er, he gives her space. He also gives her and Xilun their own space.
Everyone can see it. Only you and the other guy who is trying to defend him like knights can't see it.
Kaiyi and Yiheng are always sweet towards each other, I don't think anything can break this couple. They are very certain about each other.
But I really would love if Hewen ended up with Xiaoyu, they look really good together and I think they are a better match.
It's not about it being a public area. You can see that Xiaoyu was also there, but she wasn't interfering with their conversation. Meanwhile, even when Yue'er asked Hewen to get something for her, after Hewen asking if she needed anything, Xilun would try to do it before Hewen could. He was also literally physically inserting himself between the two of them.
If it were me, I would tell him to step aside (since you're asking what I would do). What happened after that would depend on how he reacted.
He is always around her, but whenever he sees any interaction between the two of them, even when they simply look at each other, he tries to get between them. Sometimes they are both talking and he just interrupts them.
So yes, a guy who is probably too polite and too well-mannered, like Hewen, will just let him have his way. It's not like Hewen is going to die if he doesn't get this girl. LOL.
But honestly, if it were me, as a Westerner and someone who isn't as polite, I probably would have put him in his place already.
Love Duet is almost like the Chinese version of Match to Marry: With Parents, although it isn't nearly as marriage-focused as the Korean one.
But if I had to pick my favorites, I'd still say Heart Signal (many seasons) and Love Actually (seasons 3 and 5).