This show would be a solid 10/10 for me if Hewen ends up with Xiaoyu. But judging by the edit and how past dating…
As you said, you're only on Ep. 4. You'll see more of this side of Yue'er in Ep. 5. It still seems like Hewen will make more of an effort to fix things with her in the next episode (6) rather than move forward with Xiaoyu afterward. Ep. 5 will show you a lot.
Episode 5 part 2-2 has an error on goplay.su, saying "title not available". So you cant watch it.Does…
According to the show, she was sick and needed surgery, which would take around 2 hours. I think she had the surgery on the same day she was taken to the ER. Maybe she just joined the show so she could get the surgery done with the production team's support. Just my own evil speculation. 😂
does anyone have a decent website to watch this? kisskh subs are non existent or bad
Look on bilibili.tv. Either search for heart signal S9 or look for jjkjeontime_97 or Hyejinhee. They've been posting all episodes but they are slower than kissth.
From my experience watching dating shows. The couples that create a lot of drama 98% of the time often end up…
This only happens with beta guys. Alpha guys won't stick around as a second option. If those guys are okay with being someone's second choice, then I don't care if they suffer. They probably deserve it until they learn to have some self-respect.
People seem to think men are supposed to pamper every girl and follow them around like a dog, even when they're not yet dating. Just pamper your girl once you're actually together and treat her right. Before that, if she isn't showing mutual interest, isn't choosing you as firmly as you're choosing her, and doesn't respect your feelings, don't waste your time chasing her. It is your own fault if you get hurt in the end.
JMZ really did not milk this season to the fullest. I don't know what's stopping them from adding 1 more male…
I don't think it's a lack of bedrooms. The room where Hewen was talking to Yue'er wasn't a single bedroom? If so, there are two men's rooms with three beds each, making seven beds in total. Many people apply for this show, so I assume the casting standards were just really high this season. Everyone is great, and I'd like to believe they simply couldn't find another guy who matched the current cast. But we're already on Episode 6 with no sign of anyone new, so I doubt anyone else will join. I still want to know the real reason they didn't cast another male participant, though. I can't even remember the last season with an unequal number of men and women. But honestly, even with equal numbers, we'd still get triangles and someone left with unrequited feelings. That happens almost every season anyway.
Kaiyi and Yiheng ended up tgt and are dating (no shock). Yiheng in live by mistake said "long distance relationship".
Where you saw this? Are they already spoiling their relationship before the show ended? They live in the same city though. Did he really said that by mistake or in a teasing way?
Hewen is considerate and thinking of everyone's feelings, but weirdly he can't be considerate and thinking of…
I don't think he is wrong for clashing with her. In a relationship, it can't always be one person getting their way. That kind of dynamic would eventually drain him as well. If he simply takes everything in, apologizes, and tells her she's right without ever standing up for himself, he stops having a voice in the relationship. That wouldn't be healthy for him in the long run.
Even if she likes him enough to get jealous and cry, she has to understand that he has the same rights she does. People always seem to expect the man to do everything possible to appease the woman's feelings, as if his own feelings are somehow optional.
They aren't even in a relationship yet. She hasn't cut ties with Xilun, but she expects Hewen to let go of everyone who is interested in him and compete for her. If she wants the freedom to explore her options, he should have the same freedom.
Hewen is considerate and thinking of everyone's feelings, but weirdly he can't be considerate and thinking of…
It’s because some people only see things from her side. Because Hewen doesn’t express his jealousy the way she does, or because he understands that they are on a dating show where people are supposed to date and get to know different people, he gives her space to make her own decisions. So people assume that he doesn’t have feelings that need to be considered.
She is being very selfish. She tells him to give his card to someone else instead of Xiaoyu, asks who he wrote his first invitation to when she had already sat down with another guy and written his name, and tells Hewen to compete for her and do things in a way that makes her comfortable, while she gets to sit back, enjoy the attention, and make the final decision.
Does she actually care about how he is feeling? Because apparently, if you don't wear your feelings on your face, those feelings don't deserve to be considered. That is exactly what I have been saying, and I'm glad to see that other people can see it too.
Good trait about Xilun, imo, is that he reflects on his actions and listens to advices if it's good for him. That's…
After someone telling you in front of others to leave them alone, it would be really bad if you decided not to do it. Someone finally had to do it. Not only one but 2 people. Untill this moment, he couldn't even let other people breathe around her.
Hewen is considerate and thinking of everyone's feelings, but weirdly he can't be considerate and thinking of…
He is considerate of her feelings. The problem is, she already has a guy who is around her 24/7, taking care of all her needs, so why should Hewen have to do the same? He can be considerate of people who are considerate of him. Is she considerate of him? It’s funny that people think men should be like dogs, always there with their tails wagging, following their master around.
Why should he back down? She can tell him to give his second card to Kaiyi when she gave her first card to Xilun. She didn’t even write Hewen’s name on the second card, while he had already written her name with a sweet message in his invitation. She is jealous, but they aren’t dating. Isn’t Hewen jealous as well? He has to “compete” with another guy every time he wants to talk to her because that guy is hovering around her 24/7.
She wants Hewen to write the card and give it to her, while ignoring Xiaoyu, even though she is free to go on dates with both guys. Funny as fuck. He should be considerate of Xiaoyu, who is actually considerate of him.
Sha Yue'er is the funniest girl in this house. She went downstairs with Xilun and wrote his name first in the kitchen while they were together, while Hewen was in his room writing her name with a cute little message. Then she expected Hewen to write her name first and even told him that he should give the other card to Kaiyi instead of Xiaoyu. Funny, though. She can go on a date with two guys who are pursuing her, but Hewen is the one who has to give the card to Kaiyi and burn his second option just to please her. How can she be so shameless? And what's even funnier are the panelists who think Hewen should do and say things just to please her instead of being honest.
She even said that he should compete for her like men usually do. But that's not who Hewen is. So he has to change his style just to please her, while she gets to sit back and enjoy having two men competing over her. Yet she can't stand the idea of competing with Xiaoyu for him and wants him to make a decision instead. The double standard is honestly hilarious.
I really think Xiaoyu is a better choice for Hewen. If he really ends up with Sha Yue'er, like many people have been saying, I think he'll be letting go of a truly outstanding woman.
I'm glad that Kaiyi doesn't hold back and just tells the clingy, cringe dude to step back and give Hewen and Yue'er some time to talk. LOL. Even Bohan decided to tell him the same thing later on.
Is it already fixed at 6 male and 7 female, or will one more male participant be coming later?
I don't think anyone else will join. If no one joins in the next episode (5), I find it hard to believe they'll add someone before the show ends, because that would give them very little time to get to know the girls and wouldn't be as fair. But we can hope. I also think a new guy is needed to shake things up a bit. Maybe Yue'er will fall for the new guy and the other two guys will start crying. :D
well i ship her with xilun.the way she blocked her eyes from seeing yiheng and xilun flirting was such a girlfriend…
If everything goes well, MengMeng won't want his annoying ass. No one asked who you ship MengMeng with, but you're everywhere saying you ship Xilun with everyone. Such a warrior for a 22-year-old man. lol Take a break. You seem just as obsessive as Xilun. Hopefully, before this show ends, MengMeng will realize that this guy is far from what she needs.
Sorry but can Tsinghua girl and Xilun leave Hewen and Yuer alone for like a minute.... Even as a viewer I'm feeling…
I agree about Xilun, but I disagree about Xiaoyu. Xilun is annoying. Whenever he sees Yue'er and Hewen having a moment, he goes over and interrupts them. The most "dumb" part was in this last episode, when he sat beside Hewen so Yue'er couldn't sit with him. He is also very clingy, but not in a good, sweet way. It's the annoying kind of clingy. He doesn't even try to understand the girl's feelings. He only thinks about himself. And the faces he makes whenever Hewen and Yue'er have a moment are even more cringe. Even the people in this watch-along episode were laughing at him.
You are right about him, but Xiaoyu is very different. People are always trying to find excuses for him, saying things like, "He's young and immature." There are many young people this season. Yue'er is young, Hewen is young, and they both know how to give each other space, even when they would rather be together. So being young is not an excuse.
These people will say that your comment is only because you are a "fan" of a particular couple, instead of realizing that we are criticizing the participants' behavior. We can criticize Hewen and Yue'er for not being proactive enough toward each other, while also criticizing how annoying Xilun gets whenever the couple tries to interact. If I were on one of these shows, I would have already slapped his ass to the other side of the room. lol.
Can we post links here? I found this video, I don't think it isn't from any oficial release, it seems like when the cast meet after the show ended. What do you guys think?
Not gonna lie, I just realized this is the first time in forever I’m not watching a show at 2x speed! This cast…
I just said the same thing in someone else’s post. The casting this season makes me skip less and watch more. Even though I have a main couple I like to follow, I’m somehow also interested in watching the other couples’ progress as well. Even the two girls who haven’t been matched with anyone so far, Meng Meng and Xiaoyu, are amazing. The casting team really outdid themselves this season.
Since I loved reading both @youngstermadman's & @wHeReiSsUa's takes on everyone's current status, I figured…
You said everything I've been trying to say, but in much nicer words. English isn't my first language, and I tend to be quite blunt, to the point that I may sometimes sound rude. But the point I was trying to make is essentially the same as yours, just expressed less gracefully.
I agree with everything you said above regarding all the participants in the house. Usually, when I watch a dating show, I pick a main couple to focus on and dedicate most of my time to (like Kaiyi & Yicheng this season), rather than following everyone's relationship development. But with this season of Heart Signal, I find myself genuinely enjoying watching every bit of everyone's relationship progression as well.
I think that really says something about how good the casting is this season. Honestly, it is the best casting I've seen so far in any dating show.
People seem to think men are supposed to pamper every girl and follow them around like a dog, even when they're not yet dating. Just pamper your girl once you're actually together and treat her right. Before that, if she isn't showing mutual interest, isn't choosing you as firmly as you're choosing her, and doesn't respect your feelings, don't waste your time chasing her. It is your own fault if you get hurt in the end.
words of advice if you don't want to suffer.
Many people apply for this show, so I assume the casting standards were just really high this season. Everyone is great, and I'd like to believe they simply couldn't find another guy who matched the current cast. But we're already on Episode 6 with no sign of anyone new, so I doubt anyone else will join. I still want to know the real reason they didn't cast another male participant, though.
I can't even remember the last season with an unequal number of men and women. But honestly, even with equal numbers, we'd still get triangles and someone left with unrequited feelings. That happens almost every season anyway.
Even if she likes him enough to get jealous and cry, she has to understand that he has the same rights she does. People always seem to expect the man to do everything possible to appease the woman's feelings, as if his own feelings are somehow optional.
They aren't even in a relationship yet. She hasn't cut ties with Xilun, but she expects Hewen to let go of everyone who is interested in him and compete for her. If she wants the freedom to explore her options, he should have the same freedom.
She is being very selfish. She tells him to give his card to someone else instead of Xiaoyu, asks who he wrote his first invitation to when she had already sat down with another guy and written his name, and tells Hewen to compete for her and do things in a way that makes her comfortable, while she gets to sit back, enjoy the attention, and make the final decision.
Does she actually care about how he is feeling? Because apparently, if you don't wear your feelings on your face, those feelings don't deserve to be considered. That is exactly what I have been saying, and I'm glad to see that other people can see it too.
Why should he back down? She can tell him to give his second card to Kaiyi when she gave her first card to Xilun. She didn’t even write Hewen’s name on the second card, while he had already written her name with a sweet message in his invitation. She is jealous, but they aren’t dating. Isn’t Hewen jealous as well? He has to “compete” with another guy every time he wants to talk to her because that guy is hovering around her 24/7.
She wants Hewen to write the card and give it to her, while ignoring Xiaoyu, even though she is free to go on dates with both guys. Funny as fuck. He should be considerate of Xiaoyu, who is actually considerate of him.
She even said that he should compete for her like men usually do. But that's not who Hewen is. So he has to change his style just to please her, while she gets to sit back and enjoy having two men competing over her. Yet she can't stand the idea of competing with Xiaoyu for him and wants him to make a decision instead. The double standard is honestly hilarious.
I really think Xiaoyu is a better choice for Hewen. If he really ends up with Sha Yue'er, like many people have been saying, I think he'll be letting go of a truly outstanding woman.
I'm glad that Kaiyi doesn't hold back and just tells the clingy, cringe dude to step back and give Hewen and Yue'er some time to talk. LOL. Even Bohan decided to tell him the same thing later on.
You are right about him, but Xiaoyu is very different. People are always trying to find excuses for him, saying things like, "He's young and immature." There are many young people this season. Yue'er is young, Hewen is young, and they both know how to give each other space, even when they would rather be together. So being young is not an excuse.
These people will say that your comment is only because you are a "fan" of a particular couple, instead of realizing that we are criticizing the participants' behavior. We can criticize Hewen and Yue'er for not being proactive enough toward each other, while also criticizing how annoying Xilun gets whenever the couple tries to interact. If I were on one of these shows, I would have already slapped his ass to the other side of the room. lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6bI6lxPld4
I agree with everything you said above regarding all the participants in the house. Usually, when I watch a dating show, I pick a main couple to focus on and dedicate most of my time to (like Kaiyi & Yicheng this season), rather than following everyone's relationship development. But with this season of Heart Signal, I find myself genuinely enjoying watching every bit of everyone's relationship progression as well.
I think that really says something about how good the casting is this season. Honestly, it is the best casting I've seen so far in any dating show.