K-Drama
On Double Helix • 18 hours ago
Title Double Helix Spoiler
Hey Siri please play Stop The Wedding By Ashe 😭😔
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 1 day ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
Bruh why is my baby Pond the annoying villain 😭😔 I guess he wants a different role other than being good but his character is sooo annoying 😢💔
1 1
On Tongtong Kitsakorn Kanogtorn • 5 days ago
Person Tongtong Kitsakorn Kanogtorn
I can't believe it, HE IS 30?? but he looks so young in Nour 😍🥰😇❤️
2 0
On Tongtong Kitsakorn Kanogtorn • 5 days ago
Person Tongtong Kitsakorn Kanogtorn
Very late belated Happy Birthday to you! 🥳🎂🎊🎉
0 0
On Boss Patthakarn Thanasiriudom • 5 days ago
Person Boss Patthakarn Thanasiriudom
Wow that was his first drama? he's good 🥰👍😍❤️
0 0
On Boss Patthakarn Thanasiriudom • 5 days ago
Person Boss Patthakarn Thanasiriudom
He also looks a bit like Choi Hyun Wool 😍🥰🤩❤️
1 0
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • 6 days ago
Title Top Form
Should I watch this guyzz? I already watched the original anime version back then and it was saurr good should…
Read*** oml why do I have so many corrections
0 0
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • 6 days ago
Title Top Form
Should I watch this guyzz? I already watched the original anime version back then and it was saurr good should…
Manga/Manhwa***
0 0
Replying to Brighter Mew • 6 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
Dailymotion
Okay thanks
1 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 7 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Poor Wannie baby 😔😢💔😭
5 0
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • 8 days ago
Title Friend Benefit
The occasion in mr fanboy is real whahahahha I thought the Friend Benefit actors was a script 555555555+
I say it's 2 birds with 1 stone they have a scene at the same time advertise their new series inside a series 🧠
0 0
On Friend Benefit • 8 days ago
Title Friend Benefit
The occasion in mr fanboy is real whahahahha I thought the Friend Benefit actors was a script 555555555+
2 1
On Match Point • 8 days ago
Title Match Point
It's a bit refreshing seeing new faces acting in new series. 😍❤️🤩🥰
8 0
On Match Point • 8 days ago
Title Match Point
I've finished this masterpiece saurrr good I hope to see more things like this 🤩😍❤️🥰
9 0
On I-LAND • 13 days ago
Title I-LAND
I watched this back then it was good but traumatizing 😔💔
0 0
Replying to boh24 • 13 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
oh they played, I thought it was a bl💔
Me too 😔💔
1 0
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • 14 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
Where can I watch this masterpiece for free 😭😔😢💔
Okay thanks
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • 14 days ago
Title The Edge of Horizon
Where can I watch this masterpiece for free 😭😔😢💔
0 4
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • 15 days ago
Title Match Point
Where can I watch the rest of the episodes ep 8 isn't on yt 😔😭💔😢
I just checked it and there is still no episode 8 or 9 😭😢 I think my country blocked it 😔💔 thanks anyways!
1 1
On Match Point • 15 days ago
Title Match Point
Where can I watch the rest of the series 😭😢 I can't find episode 8 and 9 on yt 😔💔
3 2
