Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Temporarily Logging off.. just need a break.
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 23, 2025

V1vidDr3ams

Temporarily Logging off.. just need a break.
Completed
Match Point
4 people found this review helpful
7 days ago
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 9.5
Rewatch Value 10
This review may contain spoilers

I'm Obsessed! THIS SERIES IS SOO CUTE!

I just finished this series it was so cute please release more series like this saur cute and wholesome.

The whole parent's drama is reminding me of Bad Buddy 😍🥰 (Mae Mi Aray Mai)

Anyways, I love TeshowPing they are just sooo cute together and I like the way their eyes shine whenever they look at each other. I also love BoatKong even though all they got was that peck on the cheek after 10 episodes 😔😢.

Overall, this series is sooo cuteeee I like it saurrr muchhhh thank you for thid masterpiece. 🙇🙇🙏🙏
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Love upon a Time
2 people found this review helpful
Jun 16, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

BEST ONE I'VE FINISHED THIS MONTH

THIS SERIES IS SAURRR GOODD like oh my I love the plot the characters and everything about it 😍🥰

NetJJ are perfect for each other I hope to see more projects of them like this in the future. I want them to do more unique plots like these very good ☺️👍

We need more interesting series like this I did not regret watching this 😍🥰 I also like the second couple 🥳🎊

I have nothing more to say this series had been really good I will miss waiting everything dlsaturday of the week no more love upon a time 🥺😔😢💔
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Knot
2 people found this review helpful
18 days ago
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
This review may contain spoilers

Not The Best, But Still Good!

This was okayyyyy to watch I enjoyed the first few episodes they gave me the same happiness as when I was reading omegaverse manhwas and manga. But the remaining episodes they were kind of so-so. Like the endings feels rushed. The way they were pressuring Phatsa to become pregnant and give and grandson. Just from them to not show their children's just saying he was pregnant like what kind of ending was that 😭💔 but it's a bit similar to ABO Desire obviously because they are both omegaverse series. But in this series they didn't show their children unlike in ABO Desire they showed their child and it was a wholesome moment 🥰❤️

Overall, very good series 10/10

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear
2 people found this review helpful
Mar 13, 2026
4 of 4 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

SO CUTEEEEE I WANT TO SEE MOREE!

This series was so cute like the new faces are so refreshing to see and they are so good looking and cute.

I want to see them in a longer series I want it to have like a sad story or background I feel like that would suit them very well especially when I saw the last episode of this series the teasing and ganging up on him he looks so sad and cute want to see something similar to that they look like they have so much potential I want to see them in a new series ASAP.

They deserve a much more longer series not a 4 episode one 😡🥰😍❤️
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Only Boo!
1 people found this review helpful
Jun 23, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

THE BEST T-POP SERIES!

So far this is the best about a T-pop idol very cute and wholesome I really like the plot and the story.

This is also the very first series where I discovered SeaKeen very cute I also just finished their new series head2head the besttttttt💯💯💯💯

I'm looking forward to their new series weirdo 101 I'm loving their projects one of the best couples in GMMTV.











































































































































Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Contrast
1 people found this review helpful
May 3, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

VERY CUTE!!!!! I LIKE ITTTTT

This series was very good like the story, scenery, actors, plot, etc. everything was just chef kiss 😍🥰🤩♥️

Japan always make their series so short 😭😔😢😭 like why do they always do this with good stuff. They always cut it short.

I need them to make every episode longer and have every series have many episodes.

And why do they always make the kissing scenes look so forceddd but its fine not all are comfortable kissing the same gender. Anyways, we can for the plot and story not the hot steamy scenes. Overall, I loved it (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Sammy's Children's Day
1 people found this review helpful
May 3, 2026
9 of 9 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

10/10 VERY GOOD!

I like this series so much! 😍🥰😍🥰 at first, It was a bit weird because the voice does not match the mouth but I gave it a chance and it was really good like a diamond in the rough very good plot and very good story.

The actors and actresses in the story are also good. I am waiting for the season 2 because what was that?! we need more.

This year 2026 has been good so far hoping for more good series 🕯️🕯️🤞🤞

Thank you for this wonderful series I hope to see more projects of the actors in this!
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Eternal Yesterday
1 people found this review helpful
Apr 15, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
This review may contain spoilers

Better late than never! ♥️♥️♥️



*Spoiler Alert*






Aww they don't deserve this kind of ending 😭😔 they deserve better.. This is sadder than make our days count.. They deserve a happy ending. 😔
Yamada's back story hurts the most 😢 what do you mean that's not his real family? 😔

They look so cute together especially at that camping scene..

I know I'm late but I hope they get more series together... I love the OST of the intro very catchy and pleasing to the ears 😍🥰🤩🤩 the last ost was pretty too the lyrics are spot on. Overall, 10/10

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Jan 24, 2026
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10
This review may contain spoilers

This series is very cute and fluffy ?♥️?

The main characters are so cute together 🥰♥️😍 I really love this school plot from Japan. The actors are so good looking and the acting was awesome.

I sometimes wish life will be as easy as this series. Though It was very short I'm really sad 😭😢😕 why only 10 episodes but overall I enjoyed it.

I kind of wish they solved his popularity problem and gave us a reassuring ending that his partner didn't get bashed by his fans. It kind of gave an open ending which is not bad I hope there is a special episode that we can watch.

Thank you for this series lots of love ❤️🙏🥰🥰😍😍

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Thundercloud Rainstorm
1 people found this review helpful
Jan 23, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

VERY AWESOME PLOT ? ??

I like how the main couple is perfect for each other very cool plot. The way the main lead was mean and softened that was cool to see character development 🥰🥰😎👍
I also like how the characters were portrayed in here very well played 💯
Although, it was a bit short that was not fair 😭 why does this only have 8 episodes and each episode is like 20+ minutes only 😕 while other k-dramas a literally 2 hours per episode 😢 oh well I love it anyways 🥰

I hope to see more series like this in the year 2026 🥰🥰

Thank you for this series it was absolutely awesome 🥰👍

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The End of the World with You
1 people found this review helpful
Jan 21, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

CAN WE HAVE MORE EPISODES?? ? Please please pretty pleaseeee ?

I'm really sad that this series ended. It was because we only got like eight episodes like what is that?? 😔 anyways, I'm glad I can see Seto-kun again. I first saw him in the Senpai, Danjite Koidewa! and he was brilliant.

I like the plot of the story which is the whole supernatural thing I wish they elaborated more on that but, It was still good considering that they have a trap character I didn't expect that. (Teehee)

The actors for this series was all pretty and handsome too. I like the new faces.
Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
My Stand-In
1 people found this review helpful
Jan 18, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

A MASTERPIECE ✨✨✨


This series is really goood.
I rewatched it a couple of times now because I'm running out of stuff to watch this one is just reallly really gooood.

Like the Plot is just chef kiss 💋 I really like how the actors portrayed the emotions and each lines.

It's really coool I've never seen a series that I can rewatch so many times and not get bored. 🥰😍

Much loveeee hope to see more series like this. 😍😍

I like how talented thai actors are. Like how can you become a completely different person from a different series. I first saw P'Poom in lovely writer he was great in portraying Gene and now in this series he portrayed Ming I got back all the excitement I had before it was really awesome 🥰

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Lie We Lived In
1 people found this review helpful
Jul 1, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

SOO GOOD I GOT NOSTALGIA!

This series was so good I got nostalgia it reminded me of the days that I used to read manhwas and mangas with the same bl/yaoi plot mafia,hitman,forbiddenlove,etc. I love this series so much because of the story,plot,andactors. 💯

The action scene was 🔥 and the actors are soo good looking too thanks for this masterpiece anddd making me remember the happiness in reading manhwas and manga back then about yaoi too with the same vibes 💯/💯
























































Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Duang with You
1 people found this review helpful
Apr 22, 2026
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

I LOVE THISSSS

This series is so cutesyyyy I hate to see it end 😭😢 but I enjoyed it 🥰🤩😍 thank you for this masterpiece.

Duang and Qin are made for each other they are so cuteeeeee 🥰🤩😍 I like everything about this series all the actors and actresses did so goodd 💯

I hope to see more series like this 🥰😍 got my fire burning bright again 😍🥰 all the series this year has been by far the best couldn't ask for more. 😍😍😍😍

Anyways I liked the plot the story everything about this series 🥰🥰

#DuangLovesQin
#QinLovesDuang

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Please, Stop
1 people found this review helpful
Mar 3, 2026
6 of 6 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

BEAUTIFUL! IT WAS SHORT BUT ENJOYABLE!

I like this series it was a bit short on the episodes but overall, it was worth the time. All the actors were pretty and handsome. I like how straight-forward it was bruh no intro no outro just the thing you want to watch.

The ending was cool it was a cliffhanger but a realistic ending in a sense that not all love is meant to be a happy ending.

The continuation is that he got to the airport and said goodbye to his little brother then many years later. His brother married his girlfriend and had a child then lived happily ever after. 🥰😍🥳🥳
Was this review helpful to you?