K-Drama
This review may contain spoilers
SO GOOD! THIS GETS A 10/10
I love this series so much like everything is just very perfect. Like the time traveling and loving someone from another era. Although, im still a bit confused about the ending like they didn't say whether they defeated Constantine Phaulkun the foreigner that is the main villain.But overall, I think this series was good. Specially the ending, I really like the fact that they made it into an open ending. You decide yourself if P'Dech actually made it into P'Great's era or the person he knows as P'Gaew. Really cuteee. 😍🥰❤️🥳
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
THIS IS SOOO GOOD CAN I RATE 1M out of 10?
THIS IS THE BEST SERIES I'VE WATCHED THIS YEAR IT'S IN THAT LIST ALRIGHT!It gave me the same happiness and excitement as Duang With You, Bad Buddy, and My Stand In .
(IT'S THAT GOOD 😍❤️🥰♥️)
Please make more series like these the story is saurrr good like what? it's unpredictable like you can't predict what will happen next like its not like the other series that you can predict what will happen next
This is sooo good all the actors are good in acting like the crying scenes made me feel what they felt brooo 😭😔
CHINESE BLs ARE ON A WHOLE ANOTHER LEVEL LIKE REVENGE LOVE BRO THISS SERIES IS SOOO GOODD 😭😭
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
THIS WAS SO GOOD! MAJESTIC SERIES!
I love this series it was very good and GeminiFourth always so good. The story, plot, characters, ost especially sooo good, etc. 💯/10I predicted that Kongdech would be the one to became priest of not Tanrak 😭😔 it turned out to ne true 😢💔
I could have liked a sad ending where Tanrak chose to be a priest and forgets about Barth but they always like good ending that bitter sad ending ones...
Special mention I really loved the ost so catchy specially the intro or opening song sooo goood the choir versio chills and the duo of Tanrak and Barth singing omgosh heaven sent like HEAVENLY 😇
Was this review helpful to you?
LOVE THIS VER MUCH!
This series was so good If you want a slow burn romance well this series is for you. The actors are also so good looking and good at acting.Loved the plot and the story I still can't believe this is the end for the multi-couple series fourever you. I love the fact that this is the last story that couples the fourever you series. Thank you for this masterpiece.
I'll miss HillEaster, JohanNorth, TonfahTyphoon, ArthitDaotok, and TigerDueannao 😭😔😍🥰
Was this review helpful to you?
ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBSSSS!
THIS IS SAURR GOODD LIKE the best I've watched this month of June 😍🥰😤♥️I've traveled to the future so I didn't have to wait for each episode 😍 no cliffhanger for this watcher 🥰 anyways, some scenes didn't make sense but you just need to rewatch to understand it can't understand it the first watch this plot is legendary ☺️👍
I rate it an infinity out of 10 because of the PearlPeak comeback after love in the moonlight this is saurr goodd and so short at the same time 😔😢 how did they go from 12 episodes to 8? 😤💔
Was this review helpful to you?
VERY WORTH THE WATCH!!!
I just wanted to say that this series was really good and I can't believe it's over 😭😤😔💔 the story, the acting, the plot, the actors and actresses very well planned.I hope to see more series in the future very good 😊 👍 but still, I cannot believe how many good series has been released this year even I can't keep up watching them 😭😭 but it's fine it's a good thing that this genre is expanding more and people will release more series I remember like it was yesterday that it was like a some shortage I wanted to watch more series but it was limited the people who makes these.
Cheers to more series to come 🤝🍻
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
SAURR GOOD WE NEED MORE!
We need a season 2 this series is so cute and fluffy 🥰😍 I love all the actors and actresses the story and plot 💯I like both the couple's chemistry saurr gooddd we need moreee series from themmm with a different plot don't get me wrong I love this story's plot 😍🥰🤩😊👍
I like that it's so simple yet so good 😊👍 There is no toxic ex or anything bad just the jealous classmate the same as The On1y One its honestly so sad that some people are jealous of other people's smartness you are smart in your own way no need to compare yourself to others 😍🥰🤝♥️
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
ITS SO SHORT! BUT I LUV IT!!!
The story and plot is so goooddd It deserves a much longer series like that's it? what kind of ending was that? 😢😔 You mean they just move on with their lives not confessing to each other and clearly they know that they like each other. 😔😢This is so sad because I relate to it do you ever got that one crush that you cannot confess to because you are afraid of being rejected or being one-sided well, this series is for youuu! 🤩🤩😭😔
Anyways why did Fern do that??? 😔😢 did she think like "If I can't have him, nobody can" 😔😢😭🥺
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
I have no words....
It's so freaking gooodddd I love this series so much oh my gosh I like everything about this series the plot the characters the settings it is also perfect.Hope to see more project of these couple. I enjoyed it so much 💯
I thought it would be a sad ending but it was a happy ending. But at the same time we don't really know the ending that's what makes it realistic It showed a vision of them being 31 years old and one dying but didn't show that so we don't really know what will happen in the future. Anyways, I enjoyed it too much.
Was this review helpful to you?
SO GOOOD THEY NAILED IT AGAIN!
I really like this and the one they did before called A Breeze of Love very cute. While this one makes your heart race wondering what's going to happen next. 🥰🥰I like this plot the whole time travel go back in time to save your lover 😍🤩🥰
Thank you for this series very cool I hope to see more from them and I will continue to support and love their projects together.
Very handsome and pretty actors and actresses if you are a person that likes happy endings this one is for you very good and perfect 🥰🤩😍😍
Was this review helpful to you?
I LOVED this oneee.
I KNOW I'M LATE BUT THIS ONE IS JUST SO GOODDD 🥰😍I remembered when I first watched the trailer it was so gooddd the whole perfectionist sandwich sceneeee and the romeo and juliet plot this one is reallyyyy good like how their families are enemies even when they weren't born yet so they were forced to hate each otherrrr.
Sadly, there is no more OhmNanon 😔😢
Oh well.. that was a nice time to live in tho waiting for each episode to premier I even watched the premiering episodes on christmas as a gift for myself 😍😊🥰
Was this review helpful to you?
THIS WAS SO GOOD 10/10 ♥️♥️♥️
This series was really good. I like how there are different types of couples and how they have their own situation or love story.The story that I like the most would be P'Johan's and P'North. They were really cutee in this one and the story is just perfect 😍🥰♥️
The song was also cute and fluffy. Thank you for this masterpiece even though I was a bit late 😔🥰
I also liked P'Hill and P'Easter's story but I don't like how feminine Easter was 😔😢 I'm sorry Idk, I guess I like the BL series when the leads are like gay but not too gay. I remembered that one bl that I watched I forgot the title but the main lead character that was a guy was wearing a bra and he got made fun of I think.. so yeah idk 😭😭🥺🥺
Anyways, thank you so much for this series! 🥰😍♥️♥️ it's really good and worth it to watch 🥰🥰
Was this review helpful to you?
SOOOO GOOOD TO WATCH ♥️♥️♥️
This series was really good. I like how there are different types of couples and how they have their own situation or love story.The story that I like the most would be P'Johan's and P'North. They were really cutee in this one and the story is just perfect 😍🥰♥️
The song was also cute and fluffy. Thank you for this masterpiece even though I was a bit late 😔🥰
I also liked P'Hill and P'Easter's story but I don't like how feminine Easter was 😔😢 I'm sorry Idk, I guess I like the BL series when the leads are like gay but not too gay. I remembered that one bl that I watched I forgot the title but the main lead character that was a guy was wearing a bra and he got made fun of I think.. so yeah idk 😭😭🥺🥺
Anyways, thank you so much for this series! 🥰😍♥️♥️ it's really good and worth it to watch 🥰🥰
Was this review helpful to you?
This review may contain spoilers
Just Beautiful!
This series is by for the best i've finished this month. Like the whole plot of giving favors reminds me of the series Lucifer like like they ask for favors in he takes something in return.The ending feels like something is bound to happen like a season 2 or something. Anyways, the actors and actresses in the series are so pretty and talented help see more projects like this.
I like how everything was done. I also like the fact that the main characters have the same name so I don't have to worry about remembering people's names are really bad at that.
This series is a 10/10
Was this review helpful to you?
THIS SERIES IS SOO GOODD
I enjoyed every episode it's sooo good like the actors and actresses are soo goood looking the plot, the story, etc. all soo good they had a budget very well spent.The story flow was also good I need to see more asap very good series ☺️👍
Was this review helpful to you?
