Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 45 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Temporarily Logging off.. just need a break.
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 23, 2025

V1vidDr3ams

Temporarily Logging off.. just need a break.
Completed
Fourever You Part 2
0 people found this review helpful
Apr 16, 2026
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

I REALLY LOVE THIS!

This is the best multi-couple series thing. It wins that award for year 2026 although it was a very long project like it took years since last year.

I really like this series altogether and I like how they had separate titles and storylines and stuff like each couple had the chance to focus on their own story and not just one series with all couple stuck together like glue.

I really like that that's cool! like how P'Hill & P'Easter, P'Johan & P'North, P'Tonfa & P'Typhoon, P'Arthit & P'Daotok, and P'Tiger & P'Nao has their own series with their own title and own ost thats cool!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Sun from Another Star
0 people found this review helpful
Apr 16, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

VERY GOOD! ?

I like this series very much. Everything about it is just perfect the original soundtrack, the story, the plot, the actors, etc.

I love the comedic scenes of North 😂 The endless bickering of Johan and Arthit 😂 all about this story I just love 🥰 Daotok is so cutieesy 🤝

Sad I don't want this series to endddd 😭😭and Fourever you is also coming to its last chapter 😭😢 I don't want it to end 👍 Best multi story couple thing bl this year 2026 💯

AHAGAGSFGSAHHAHAGA ITS SO GOODDDDD ♥️♥️♥️♥️

RECOMMENDED 🤝👍♥️

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?