Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Temporarily Logging off.. just need a break.
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: February 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 23, 2025

V1vidDr3ams

Temporarily Logging off.. just need a break.
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • Jun 9, 2026
I KNOWWW I LOVE THIS EPISODE very tragic and sad I love ittt they were fated to meet but not destined to be together…
Yeah I feel so behinddd 😭 I wanna watch themm too like so badd
0 1
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • Jun 9, 2026
I think they relate to the sad realistic plot 😔😢 they are closeted and have a religious family
Ikr that scene was just.. I felt that goosebumps 😭
0 0
Replying to Bi_Myself • Jun 9, 2026
The entire sequence of Tanrak giving into his desire for Barth was breathtaking
I knoww my chest felt heavy I felt what he felt bruh 😭
1 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 9, 2026
Oh my gosh I got goosebumps it's so good the acting is so gooddddd especially the episode 2 oh my days... I can't believe we only get 6 episodes 😭😔😢😤
10 0
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • Jun 7, 2026
Title Love upon a Time Spoiler
ITS like this whole other universe where you wish you can live forever or stay there because the feelings are…
I'll just pretend episode 11 is the last episode because I do love sad tragic endings I'm getting sick on happy endings that doesn't feel realistic but of course I'll still watch the last episode 😍🥰♥️💯
1 0
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • Jun 7, 2026
Title Love upon a Time Spoiler
Oh my I LOVE THE RECENT EPISODEEEE IT'S SO TRAGIC AND SADDDD the way he got teleported backkk that is the sad…
ITS like this whole other universe where you wish you can live forever or stay there because the feelings are mutual and the person you love recognizes you 😭
1 1
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • Jun 7, 2026
Title Love upon a Time Spoiler
I KNOWWW I LOVE THIS EPISODE very tragic and sad I love ittt they were fated to meet but not destined to be together…
WHAT'S WORSE THEY MET IN TIME TRAVEL THIS IS WHAT I HATE BUT ALSO LOVEEE when only one remembers how much they love and cherish each other!
0 4
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • Jun 7, 2026
Title Love upon a Time Spoiler
OMGGGG!!! ep 11 KILLED me.... I mean, my poor Nakun is back to his world. That's a good thing for him, but what…
I KNOWWW I LOVE THIS EPISODE very tragic and sad I love ittt they were fated to meet but not destined to be together 😔😢😭😔
2 5
On Love upon a Time • Jun 7, 2026
Title Love upon a Time Spoiler
Oh my I LOVE THE RECENT EPISODEEEE IT'S SO TRAGIC AND SADDDD the way he got teleported backkk that is the sad consequence of traveling back once you met a person you cherish so muchhh if you go back you cannot bring them back with you and if you happen to meet the same looking person in the present THEY CANNOT REMEMBER YOU 😭😔😢😭
1 2
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • Jun 7, 2026
I think they relate to the sad realistic plot 😔😢 they are closeted and have a religious family
Exactly, it's not easy to make series especially with all the process script writing, directing, the place, make-up, etc.
22 0
Replying to Prettyskies • Jun 7, 2026
Um... very easily... some ppl die in their sleep bc they didn't know they were having an allergic reason.
I guess he built dif a bit tough 😂🤝😊👍
1 0
Replying to citylights • Jun 7, 2026
why was bro eating scrambled eggs with peanut butter😭😭
I feel like it's one of those weird food combinations that tastes good
2 0
On The Lie We Lived In • Jun 7, 2026
Same director as Love In The Big City? SIGNN ME UP that series was heart wretching but I loved it this one tooo I knoww for suree 😍🥰😤💯
5 0
Replying to heol • Jun 7, 2026
where do you guys watch this? is the one on youtube the full version?
Yes the series is available on YouTube 🥰😍
2 0
Replying to Riyyand • Jun 7, 2026
I've also seen people say that the series lacks tension compared to the trailer, but I think they're judging it…
I think they are talking about the trailer it they removed the heavy scene in the recent official trailer the scene where he was crying for forgiveness for being gay and stuff being a religious server and all that
1 1
Replying to Panic • Jun 7, 2026
Are the people who gave 1 star ratings to yet to air episodes for real? What is wrong with you?
I think they relate to the sad realistic plot 😔😢 they are closeted and have a religious family
5 4
On Payback • Jun 3, 2026
Title Payback
OMGGG WHATT I READ THIS THEY ARE MAKJNG A LIVE ACTION??? 😭🥺😍🥰
2 0
Replying to Call me Daddy • Jun 3, 2026
Nowadays there are too many bl series but half of them are bad but Here are the list of currently airing Bl series…
I knowww there is too muchh even I can't keep up 😭😢
2 0