K-Drama
On Akune Haruse • May 3, 2026
Person Akune Haruse
He is sooo pretttyyyy 🤩😍🥰🤩
3 0
On Iuchi Haruhi • May 3, 2026
Person Iuchi Haruhi
He is so handsomeeee🤩🥰😍🤩
0 0
On Contrast • May 3, 2026
Title Contrast
I loved thisss very cuteee story hate to see it end the actors are sooo good looking 😍🤩🥰🤩
1 0
On Zhang Ming Bo • May 3, 2026
Person Zhang Ming Bo
He looks so good in Sammy's Children's Day 🤩🥰😍🤩
7 0
On Matthew Han • May 3, 2026
Person Matthew Han
He was goodd in Sammy's Children's Day 😍🥰🤩🤩
6 0
On He Yan Zhao • May 3, 2026
Person He Yan Zhao
Handsome and cute 😎🥰😎🥰
1 0
On He Chang Xi • May 3, 2026
Person He Chang Xi
Cutieee and handsome 😍🥰😍🥰
4 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • May 3, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
CANT BELIEVE THAT'S THE END??? we need more 😔😢🤝🤝
1 5
Replying to Ppriyo • May 3, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Guysssssss Xixi zhaooo confirmed in their live stream the latest one that there'll be a S2
Yay I can't wait 🥰😍🥰😍
2 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 29, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Plz release it now! 😭😢😔😔
1 0
On Love upon a Time • Apr 29, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
IS IT OUT YET? I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE AUGJGUWHWVSYDUS 😭😭😢😢😔😔
1 0
Replying to forsythe • Apr 29, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
don't wanna compare but this has been domundi era now, they are eating so hard rnn, like the insane visuals of…
I KNOWW THIS YEAR HAS SO MANY GOOD SERIESSSSS 🥰😍🤩🥰
4 0
Replying to Dr Salty • Apr 26, 2026
Title Love of Silom
I legit hope this show don't turn as toxic as my stand in. The toxicity of that show is absolutely diabolical.
I LOVE THAT SHOW! the plot was a masterpiece 🥰😍🤩🥰
6 0
On Love upon a Time • Apr 26, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
I CAN'T GET ENOUGH 😡😡😡😡 I command you to release all the episodes so we could all binge watch this masterpiece 🤩😍🥰🥰
8 0
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Apr 26, 2026
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Sorryyy I kind of dropped it I didn't like the main lead too feminine and girly 😭😭 I don't mean to offend it's just that I had my experiences and they were not good 😔😭😢
5 1
Replying to blfanboy • Apr 24, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
Next life🥲
Yeah! sadly, It's impossible to experience this in my current life.. 😔😢
0 1
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 24, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Last episode then it's over 😔😢
4 0
On Love upon a Time • Apr 22, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
RELEASE IT ALL NOW! I badly want to watch this without waiting for so long I love the story and plot saur muchhhh 😭😢🥺🥰😍🤩
4 0
On Feel What You Feel • Apr 22, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
I like how they like each other but they don't know it yet 🤫🤫😍😍
3 0
On Feel What You Feel • Apr 22, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
This is so cute and refreshing I want to experience this youthful romance next life 😊🥺😊😍🥰🤩
2 3
