K-Drama
On Duang with You • Apr 5, 2026
Title Duang with You
Cutieee Duang and Qin 🥰😍🤩🤩
3 0
On Contrast • Apr 5, 2026
Title Contrast
Soo good japan never disappoints 🥰😍🥰😍
4 0
On Love upon a Time • Apr 5, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
AHHHH Please release themm all I can't wait anymoree this is so good 😭😭🤩🤩😔😔
7 0
On Liang Bei Yi • Apr 4, 2026
Person Liang Bei Yi
This was also his first drama?? they are both so good 🥰👍💯💯
9 0
On Sun Cai Zhen • Apr 4, 2026
Person Sun Cai Zhen
What?? this was his first drama? he was so good 🥰👍💯💯
18 0
On Feel What You Feel • Apr 4, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
Very cute youthful romanceee 🥰🤩😍😍
8 0
On Chen Yen Hsv • Apr 2, 2026
Person Chen Yen Hsv
Hope to see more project of him 🤩😍🥰
0 0
On Kagami Kota • Apr 2, 2026
Person Kagami Kota
He is so good in Wishing Upon The Shooting Stars I like his acting 🥰😍🤩
3 1
On Wishing upon the Shooting Stars • Apr 2, 2026
Title Wishing upon the Shooting Stars
I will start watching thiss it looks and sounds interestinggg 🤩🤩🤩🤩
3 0
On Love upon a Time • Apr 2, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
I'm so invested in this seriess AHHH just release the episodes alreadyyy 🥰😍🤩🤩
8 0
On The Sun from Another Star • Apr 2, 2026
Title The Sun from Another Star
AHHHH THEY ARE SO CUTEEE 🤩😍🥰🥰
3 0
Replying to Hope • Apr 2, 2026
Title The Sun from Another Star
Where do you watch the series?
You can watch it at loklok tv or bilibili
1 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
This is really cuteee 🤩😍🥰
4 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Mar 30, 2026
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Loved it 🥰😍 it was so good 🤩🤩
2 0
On Contrast • Mar 30, 2026
Title Contrast
Very cute youth romance 😍🥰
2 0
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • Mar 29, 2026
Title Always Meet Again
This was really good I love this one the nailed this one againnn just like what they did with A Breeze of Love…
Typo they*
1 0
On Always Meet Again • Mar 29, 2026
Title Always Meet Again
This was really good I love this one the nailed this one againnn just like what they did with A Breeze of Love 🥰😍🤩 lots of love and support hope to see moreee 🥳🥳🎉🎉✨✨
4 1
On A Breeze of Love • Mar 27, 2026
Title A Breeze of Love
Very cutesy I love this series all the actors and actresses were so pretty and handsome I want to experience this kind of youth romance 🥰🤗😍♥️🤩 maybe next lifee 🙁😍
0 0
On Countdown to Yes • Mar 27, 2026
Title Countdown to Yes
I like this series very much it was very fluffy and wholesome 🥰 the actors are so handsome 😍🤩♥️🥰
0 0
On Girl from Nowhere the Reset • Mar 27, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
I love the old Nanno but I also love the new Nanno 🥰♥️😍🤩🤗
6 0
