So, I will drop this. I watched the first ep and luckily checked the comments before continuing.
Okay I recommend some good series 😍🥰 Make Our Days Count, Kissable Lips, Peach of Time, Love in the Big City, Please, Stop, Once Again. They are all very cool masterpieces 😍🥰 I think you'll like them 😁🥰😍❤️🤗
So, I will drop this. I watched the first ep and luckily checked the comments before continuing.
Yes it gives you an opportunity to choose your ending 🥰 do you want it happy where they end up together and live happily ever after? or you want it sad like me where they all didn't end up together and dl3d peacefully 🤗❤️
I actually kind of liked the whole reason why their families hate each otherrr it was all because of a stolen scholarship what's more, they didn't even use the stolen scholarship but its finee it was all in the pasttt it should be forgivenn 😊🥰🤝
I actually kind of liked the whole reason why their families hate each otherrr it was all because of a stolen scholarship what's more, they didn't even use the stolen scholarship but its finee it was all in the pasttt it should be forgivenn 😊🥰🤝