K-Drama
Replying to Xm1012 • Jun 3, 2026
Title Wishing upon the Shooting Stars
Tomorrow is the finale 😢. I'm excited to see the ending, but I'm really not ready to say goodbye to these characters.…
I know its going to end soon 😭😢😔💔
3 0
Replying to ArtisticWind • Jun 3, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
hold up, you kinda ate with that saying though? but same! this series is so interesting.
I knoww we need more of theseeee 😍🥰😤😊
0 0
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • May 30, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
The end is near 😢 but the fate is unclear 😔
AHHHSHGGGSGH I CAN'T WAIT for ep 11-12 😭😭😭😭
4 0
On Love upon a Time • May 30, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
The end is near 😢 but the fate is unclear 😔
15 3
On Lately, It's Winter Season • May 30, 2026
Title Lately, It's Winter Season
Loving this series so far 😍🤩🥰😊
1 0
Replying to Sneha • May 30, 2026
Title Lately, It's Winter Season
it is going to be 4th episode and they're still in 11th grade???!!! man, isn't it a bit slow?
Maybe they do time skip 🤩😍🥰😊
1 0
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • May 21, 2026
Person Ok Taec Yeon
67 67 67 more bls to come 🥰😍🤩🙏
I'm sad that Korea is still conservative when it comes to LGBTQIA+ like that one possible bl that got cencored into bromance 😔😢😭😔
2 1
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • May 20, 2026
Person Ok Taec Yeon
67 67 67 more bls to come 🥰😍🤩🙏
He needs more bl series 😍🤩🥰♥️
0 3
Replying to etoks21 • May 20, 2026
Person Ok Taec Yeon
Hey Band Boy!Stay out of gay-themed projects until you grow some balls and are willing to play a gay role as,…
67 67 67 more bls to come 🥰😍🤩🙏
0 5
Replying to nayoichi • May 14, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
Why are drama’s getting shorter these days, mostly to 8 episodes? Its so annoying 😭
I know it's so sad to see good series end so fast 😭😔😢
1 1
On Feel What You Feel • May 13, 2026
Title Feel What You Feel
It's so short we need a season 2 😔😢😍🥰
2 3
Replying to V1vidDr3ams • May 13, 2026
Person War Wanarat Ratsameerat
He is sooo cuteee 😍🥰 his voice is so gooddd too 😍🥰
I wish I can sing like that* 😍🥰
0 0
On War Wanarat Ratsameerat • May 13, 2026
Person War Wanarat Ratsameerat
He is sooo cuteee 😍🥰 his voice is so gooddd too 😍🥰
0 1
On Yin Anan Wong • May 13, 2026
Person Yin Anan Wong
Boy, he is so handsomeee 🥰😍 and first class honors? I wish I was that smart 🥰😍
0 0
On The Best Story • May 13, 2026
Title The Best Story Spoiler
Aww is this their first YinWar bl? 🥺🥺 itss sooo saddd like they clearly like each other 😔😢 why did you have to do that Fern? 😔
0 0
On Head 2 Head • May 8, 2026
Title Head 2 Head
This is so cuteeee 🥰 I love the couples 😍and JJ's comedic scenes 😂😂
6 0
On Wishing upon the Shooting Stars • May 7, 2026
Title Wishing upon the Shooting Stars
4 more episodes to go and its over 😭😢
5 0
On Solo Leveling • May 5, 2026
Title Solo Leveling
Excited for thisss 😍🤩🥰🤩
14 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • May 5, 2026
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
I loved this bittersweet ending 🥰😍😭
4 0
On 20th Century Girl • May 5, 2026
Title 20th Century Girl Spoiler
It was a masterpiece I enjoyed it soo muchhh I'm still a bit puzzled on how he died though... 😭😍🤩😢
3 3
