News
On Build Jakapan Puttha • Jul 23, 2026
Person Build Jakapan Puttha
I hope he learnt from his mistakes he's really a talented actor
0 0
Replying to messypree • Jul 10, 2026
Title Love Class Season 3
The recent episodes have been pretty underwhelming, but Jaemin and Khun are still giving me enough reason to keep…
i watch it for them
2 0
Replying to KingTyrik • Jul 10, 2026
Title Love Class Season 3
Now the CEO going to have Kim Hyeonjae giving Yoon Soo An the cold shoulder. I'm getting tired of that old a**…
i hate the way he touches khun i hope he doesnt do that irl
3 0
On Blazing Him • Jul 5, 2026
Title Blazing Him
sorry it sometimes is really boring , good actors tho
3 0
Replying to Boho • May 13, 2026
Title ABO Desire
I'm sorry if I made it even more hard for you to understand lol. Btw it's pretty fun because Omegaverse itself…
most beta can't have kids, Alpha can impregnate their partners
1 0
On Huang Shi Chao • Mar 21, 2026
Person Huang Shi Chao
dam I have a crush on hm ><
4 1
Replying to ELIOT HUANG • Feb 13, 2026
Title ABO Desire
Jiangli fans reported another festival of D4 z fuck them
we should report the reporters
1 0
On ABO Desire • Feb 13, 2026
Title ABO Desire
does anyone have the link to read the new chapter of Langtu : The proposal?
4 0
Replying to Anja MS • Jan 18, 2026
Title Knot
No, nothing is released yet.
thank u
0 0
Replying to kacee_ottis • Jan 16, 2026
Title ABO Desire
WHAAAAAAAT
I heard they're alrd reading a script for an upcoming series
3 0
On Knot • Jan 16, 2026
Title Knot
anyone knows when it'll be released?
4 2
Replying to TeresaDawnSpringer • Dec 23, 2025
Title Gu Jin Nan Qiu
it is part of a hearing aid
ohhhh qwq thank u for replying
0 0
On I'll Turn Back This Time • Dec 23, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
yayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the doctor and Jn Bao have their own series ><
3 0
On A Sketchy Job! • Dec 23, 2025
Title A Sketchy Job!
that was toooooooooooooooooooo shooooooooooooooooooooooooooort
0 0
Replying to NostalgiaDramas • Dec 23, 2025
Title A Sketchy Job!
is this good??? i saw a clip and want to watch
it is
0 0
On 10Dance • Dec 19, 2025
Title 10Dance
thought it was a series. i'm still hungry
9 0
Replying to Dedra70 • Dec 19, 2025
Title 10Dance
I have to say the dancing was definitely on point. They did make a good couple. The story itself for me, could…
same feeling for me
4 0
On Gu Jin Nan Qiu • Dec 19, 2025
Title Gu Jin Nan Qiu
Good storyline , unexperiienced actors and director feels like a cosplayers' show
4 0
On Gu Jin Nan Qiu • Dec 19, 2025
Title Gu Jin Nan Qiu
why the ducktape behind the ear of that second yuke couple maid dressed guy dunno hiis name.
4 2
Replying to ren • Dec 1, 2025
Title Me and Thee
they're a fixed pairing so yes ofc (but theres also nothing confirmed just the cast teasing) but he probably won't…
thank u >< <3
1 0
