News
On Would You Marry Me? • Nov 15, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I kind of wanted the ex mother in law.. to know that meri actually got married to him,, even after the shit she pulled...that look would have been satisfying
5 0
On Dynamite Kiss • Nov 13, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. the 1st ep was so good
7 0
On Would You Marry Me? • Nov 8, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I was like,, yaayyy everything is going fine.. and then in the next ep promo the ex shows up.. I mean bro.. being a cheater wasn't enough .. that u are trying to be a complete package of garbage
5 0
On Golden Scenery of Tomorrow • Nov 4, 2025
Title Golden Scenery of Tomorrow
can someone explain me, why is there a foggy kinda filter .. Is it for giving fairy tale vibe ??
2 1
On Would You Marry Me? • Nov 1, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I think the next 2 eps would revolve around the reveal of fake married life.. and the next two related to company
1 1
On Would You Marry Me? • Nov 1, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
Man, I have never seen such a shameful ex and family
21 0
On Spirit Fingers • Oct 29, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
OOOO, I definitely love goofy male leads 😭
17 2
On Queen of Darkness • Oct 28, 2025
Title Queen of Darkness
EP 19 finished, and we still don't know major secrets of the plot , like when will they reveal it 😭
3 0
On Typhoon Family • Oct 27, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
ok, we have seen tae pung going down for the first 6 eps, now can we pls have him going up for the next 10 eps.. plss 😭😭
15 1
Replying to Taxebo • Oct 25, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
Guys please rate ep6 on this page from episode guide 😊Also if u see any account here hating on actors please…
people hating on actors?? I mean they are doing pretty well job
0 1
On Would You Marry Me? • Oct 25, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
also I am loving the second couple
6 0
On Would You Marry Me? • Oct 25, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
arghh .. this snob ex.. I felt he had more screen time with meri comparably than ML .. I wish we see less of him in the next eps .. also anyone who's hating on the story ? I mean what's there to hate... they re showing what they promised ( if u don't love cliche rom coms,, just don't watch )
11 1
On Light beyond the Reed • Oct 25, 2025
Title Light beyond the Reed
man this drama is so rage baiting 😭
2 0
On Would You Marry Me? • Oct 24, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
I hate the ex so bad.. I mean how can someone have 0 shame
11 1
Replying to ry y • Oct 23, 2025
Title Light beyond the Reed
watch till ep 10 and above 😼
do u have any idea..when will that asshole get punished?
0 1
On Light beyond the Reed • Oct 23, 2025
Title Light beyond the Reed
I'm at ep 2,and I would not even wish my enemy to have such a mother
4 3
On Golden Scenery of Tomorrow • Oct 23, 2025
Title Golden Scenery of Tomorrow
OK, why did I even start watching this even after knowing, only one eps would be released every week ..😭
9 0
Replying to Jimmysea • Oct 23, 2025
Title Queen of Darkness
Two questions what an ning trying to do??and three years ago ml slept with ye ying or an ning?
he prolly slept with ye ying ( the gangsta daughter)
6 1
On Typhoon Family • Oct 20, 2025
Title Typhoon Family
I would start crying if bad thing keep on happening to them.. let the man do his business in peace MR.pyo 😭😭
15 1
Replying to MonaH • Oct 20, 2025
Title To the Moon
My jaw dropped! I’ve seen him in Law Cafe and See You in My 19th Life, but I didn’t recognize him at all until…
IKR, while watching the cast , I could not even understand who actually was playing manger oh 😭
2 0
