News
Replying to Sere • Nov 16, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
Dear Diary,I regret to inform you that I have once again fallen victim to yet another J-drama.Send prayers. Or…
LMAO 😂😂😂😂😂😂
2 0
Replying to Miia055 • Nov 16, 2025
Title To My Shore
Shulang will beat him everytime 😂
Sure 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Miia055 • Nov 16, 2025
Title To My Shore Spoiler
Shulang will beat him everytime 😂
yeah i know and i'm here to enjoy every slap Fan gets 😜
1 2
On To My Shore • Nov 16, 2025
Title To My Shore Spoiler
I can't wait for the ep where Fan Xiao with mask kneeling in front of Shu Lang, it will be devastating and Fan Xiao with ponytail will kill me, the tension between them and Fan Xiao who slams Shu Lang on the bed OMG too much adrenaline for the viewer who have a weak heart
6 4
Replying to etoks21 • Nov 16, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
Stalker.
I hope you are not talking to me, cause I don't know you at all
1 1
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 16, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
Dear Santa Claus, for Christmas I don't want any presents, I don't want money, I don't want a ticket to the Maldives nor for the Barbados, I don't want a winning lottery ticket... I only want Watarai... Dear Santa Claus, the only gift I want is Watarai 🎅✍️🎄❤️
6 4
Replying to Novae • Nov 15, 2025
Title To My Shore
Is this an actual bl, like will we get actual kisses, or like censored bl?
It's not censored BL
4 1
Replying to MoonYoung • Nov 15, 2025
Title To My Shore
You can read the novel if you want, I HIGHLY recommend reading the novel 😭
I will dear, thank you
3 0
Replying to Elias0987 • Nov 15, 2025
Title To My Shore
is this a thai production ? like a collab between thai and china something?
Yes I believe it is
2 0
On To My Shore • Nov 15, 2025
Title To My Shore
after watching the first 2 eps I have only one conclusion; fck me that I started it, I should have wait OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGG this is soooooooooooooooooooooo GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
11 2
Replying to Haesol007 • Nov 15, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
1 ep a week, where each episode is less than 30mins is diabolical. I shouldn't have opened this pandora box so…
I also regret I started watching but I watched the first ep out of curiosity and then I was lost, I had almost the same feeling as when I saw the first ep of Revenged Love, I became addicted to both series, I should have been less curious and waiting for the end of the series, damn me
3 0
Replying to Tali • Nov 15, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
for international fans what time do the episodes air on Sunday? i forgot to ask this in my other post
in Germany around 7-8pm
4 0
Replying to francesca • Nov 13, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
ongoing, eps 4 of 10 are already aired, ep 5 next Saturday
You're welcome
1 0
Replying to Thai BL • Nov 13, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
is it completed or ongoing?
ongoing, eps 4 of 10 are already aired, ep 5 next Saturday
6 2
On School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To • Nov 11, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
The amount of times I've watched and re-watched the 4 episodes is illegal, by now I know every single move they make and every word they say, I want more and much more of them, my man Watarai drives me crazy, hot and innocent
3 0
Replying to 9954969 • Nov 10, 2025
Title School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
Note the multiple cerebral microinfarcts that Watarai suffered in one second after Hioki call him "Tsukasa"…
you made my day, love you 😂❤️
1 0
On Therapy Game • Oct 29, 2025
Title Therapy Game
Loved the first ep. MC looks gorgeous
8 0