Honestly, I can watch him absolutely on everything and anything. His screen presence is enough for me and enough for taking my breath away 😌🫀 Iykyk.....
Hello. Thank you for your comment but you need to respect my view. It is ok that you don't like my review but…
It's funny that you mentioned being respectful lol 🤣 You are the one who clearly said disrespectful things to my favorite actress at first and now you are expecting me to shut up 😩😭?? You are really something! Anyway , you started it first and I ended it. Tit for tat. From next time, try avoid saying such attacking things to other actors then you won't have to see these things either. Peace and bye 🚶🏻♀️
As expected of you Huang Bo - Zhang Chu Xuan fans always degrading other actors! I thought you were quite broad - minded but ur review here made me feel like u r actually pretty biased! Before saying Zhao Fei Yan was miscast as she's old why don't you take a good look at ur Zhang Chu Xuan first who isn't even 30 yet looks as old as a granny. Serves you right that almost all of her past few dramas were super flop 😏. Even her last drama with Yang Ze released yesterday was a huge flop! And BTW I m curious as why can't the female lead fall in love with the younger brother?? You expect her to fall for a narcissist 🤧?? I understand that you are upset and unhappy that Huang Bo didn't get his happy ending but it doesn't mean you can bent your anger on other actors! He was a psychopath and really deserved to get jailed for! And no chemistry huh? If Li Ren Zhi & Zhao Fei has no chemistry then who has that lol 😭?? You also said the same thing to Yang Yubin - Chen Siche, Ren Yunjie - Gao Rong Fang, Ji Jun Liang - Zhao Mei Xuan ,Ma Shi Yao - Ma Xin Yu, Liu Yu Hang - Yang Shuyu when they got paired twice 🤷🏻♀️ But you know what I discovered, that whenever you say there's no chemistry, there actually is and vice versa 🔥 🔥, so I have to thank you for this 😊👍 Oh sorry, I forgot that you guys only care about kıssın scenes and that's what you call chemistry 🥴 🤡.I'm sure you wouldn't say such things, if the Female lead kissed Huang Bo as well but unfortunately it didn't work out that way lol 🤣
Iykyk.....
I thought you were quite broad - minded but ur review here made me feel like u r actually pretty biased!
Before saying Zhao Fei Yan was miscast as she's old why don't you take a good look at ur Zhang Chu Xuan first who isn't even 30 yet looks as old as a granny. Serves you right that almost all of her past few dramas were super flop 😏. Even her last drama with Yang Ze released yesterday was a huge flop!
And BTW I m curious as why can't the female lead fall in love with the younger brother?? You expect her to fall for a narcissist 🤧??
I understand that you are upset and unhappy that Huang Bo didn't get his happy ending but it doesn't mean you can bent your anger on other actors! He was a psychopath and really deserved to get jailed for! And no chemistry huh?
If Li Ren Zhi & Zhao Fei has no chemistry then who has that lol 😭??
You also said the same thing to Yang Yubin - Chen Siche, Ren Yunjie - Gao Rong Fang, Ji Jun Liang - Zhao Mei Xuan ,Ma Shi Yao - Ma Xin Yu, Liu Yu Hang - Yang Shuyu when they got paired twice 🤷🏻♀️
But you know what I discovered, that whenever you say there's no chemistry, there actually is and vice versa 🔥 🔥, so I have to thank you for this 😊👍
Oh sorry, I forgot that you guys only care about kıssın scenes and that's what you call chemistry 🥴 🤡.I'm sure you wouldn't say such things, if the Female lead kissed Huang Bo as well but unfortunately it didn't work out that way lol 🤣