Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2025

Friends

Replying to Deirdre19 • Mar 24, 2026
It really depends on what you like…There are a lot of tragic events in the novel and not much sweet romance.…
Hello, thank you.
I don't care for lack of romance, as long as there are no forbidden and disgusting matters, like abuse and psychic deviations described explicitly. Just a mention in the story is enough, but no details. I know some authors who weirdly enjoy describing physical, mental or sexual abuse.
0 1
On Rebirth • Mar 23, 2026
Title Rebirth
Hello! Is the novel interesting? Please spoil
0 5
Replying to serenaverse • Mar 23, 2026
so are these Li people good or no😭
Hello! By the novel, they are not...
0 2
Replying to KimLecap • Mar 12, 2026
You should read the novel, so much more background éléments. Of course, reminiscents of the past but it feels…
Oh, thank you. I will:)
0 0
On Love Story in the 1970s • Mar 12, 2026
Finished the series. I really like it. It was quite refreshing to see Chinese culture during the communist era since I don't know much about it.
The FL is absolutely gorgeous. Never give up! No matter how bad guys and society norms try to diminish your worth and dreams. It was hurtful when FL and other women were rejected because it was not the norm for women to pursue education.
ML is loving, caring, and supportive. Mature enough to care for himself and for his love. Both actors played well, and they are gorgeous.
9/10
11 0
On Generation to Generation • Mar 12, 2026
Finished the series. I liked it in general, though too much reminiscence of the past, to my taste. They portrayed an omnipotent aunt who others seem useless in comparison to. Well, I think it was the purpose of the title "Generation to generation" after all. So, okay. The plot is interesting, but I wanted more background on the world. Still, 8/10, I've seen worse.

I liked the FL. She's capable, strong, and confident. I really loved that the authors didn't diminish her to ML's companion like many drama creators do nowadays. She's still herself toward the end of the series, slightly more mature even. Bao Shangen played her well.
ML is slightly crazy, hahaha... Zhou Yiran played excellently. Sometimes I even got scared by the madness of MQY he showed in his eyes:)
I also liked the ending. Will rewatch definitely sometime later.
10 2
Replying to Ti02 • Mar 9, 2026
Its moving, but there are many changes. Like the main plot remains the same, but there are changes in few subplots.…
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Shuyi • Mar 9, 2026
I would say it's largely similar in terms of the plot, but some characters' stories and motives have changed quite…
Thank you!
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 9, 2026
Can somebody tell if the drama is moving with the novel? I mean the same plot?
Many dramas change the storyline completely, leaving only the names
1 6
Replying to antiherodiaries • Mar 6, 2026
Title Generation to Generation Spoiler
Yeah stupid plot hole. They are claiming he is "involved" in her death by ambushing her senior brothers,…
Hello! Thank you for your answer.
Then, I have another question:) Hope you don't mind.

They concluded his so-called "involvement" just because she had given armprotectors to a masked man? What if somebody stole them? Nobody saw his face, only CPS, right...?
0 6
On Generation to Generation • Mar 6, 2026
Hello! I'm really confused here. Why do sect people say that MCY's father killed CZ's aunt? Didn't she get injured for using a forbidden cultivation technique? Spoil it, please, those who know.

And I don't like Master here. Self-righteous prick, he acts on bias and jealousy, nothing else.
6 9
Replying to vee • Jan 29, 2026
Title Dazzling
honey I get curious, wdym the FL is something hahahaha let me knooow pls 🙏🏻
Yes, I ready it through the link in the discussion
0 0
Replying to vee • Jan 29, 2026
Title Dazzling Spoiler
honey I get curious, wdym the FL is something hahahaha let me knooow pls 🙏🏻
There are many romantic and spicy moments in the novel. But I think we will not see them in drama, 16-17+ rated, and some quite hot moments there.

There was one hilarious scene when his parents had ***, and our couple heard them doing it. Then, she started discussing sex experience with him:)
1 2
Replying to vee • Jan 28, 2026
Title Dazzling
honey I get curious, wdym the FL is something hahahaha let me knooow pls 🙏🏻
Hello! She's an interesting mix, in my opinion. Sometimes naive yet knowledgable, fragile yet confident and bold, sassy (in a good way) yet lacks confidence sometimes (*though rarely). And the way she bossess the ML around (in a good way too:)).
Let's say I really enjoyed reading this novel mostly because of her:)

Hope it helps
2 5
Replying to ShadowBloom • Jan 24, 2026
Novel has extra chapters where it's a happy ending but the novel has many sad, tear jerking moments.
Ehh, I see. Thank you
1 0
On Dancing with the Tide • Jan 24, 2026
Hello! Who read the novel? Please spoil if it's a sad ending?
I so hate "noble sacrifices"; I hate crying so much over the leads' miseries and tragedies. I tell this every time, but still watch them:(
Just want to be mentally prepared...
2 4