Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2025

Friends

Replying to rapampaming • Apr 11, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
i wonder how they will justify that scene where we see wangyan died. was it a nightmare someone had? was it JL…
I think they didn't kill Wu Wangyan, but stabbed her to get rid of JiuYing soul fragment in her body.
1 4
Replying to Rosy park • Apr 11, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
Please somebody clear this doubt of mine.... So Arthur chen is the real duan xu? But that imperial preceptor told…
Cheng Feiyu's character is real Duan Xu. Fang Xianye was once a substitute for him used by Duan Xu's father.
9 1
On Rebirth • Apr 9, 2026
Title Rebirth
Hello. Is it like a retelling of PA?
1 7
Replying to a_mirage • Apr 9, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
1) chi wen is the 9th dragon but the power goes to WSG but chi wen got WZQ’s power2) the butterfly gets it to…
Hello.
1) If TJR is Chi Wen, then who is another Chi Wen played by another actor?
2) Why does Jiu Ying need dragon power?
0 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 9, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
Hello!
I have some questions about the setting and plot of this drama. Please be kind to answer🙏🙏🙏May be others also answered these questions, but there are so many comments I lost track.

1) Is Chi Wen played by TJR not a dragon? If not, why would he search for dragon power as if he can use it?
2) Can just everyone use dragon power? Why Wuhuo butterfly collects it?
3) Why did dragon (whoever he was) distributed his power among 4 demons (Xiaowei, etc.) Why did they give him shares of their power?
4) How can demon king control so many people in several timelines if he's imprisoned by 9 dragons?
5) Why do they need Star stone? I thought it could release demon king, but they said no...

I have many questions😭
2 7
Replying to Annael • Apr 8, 2026
Reading all discussions here and other sm about VoS, I got smth. The only thing that helps us to understand what's…
100% 👍
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 3, 2026
The visuals are majestic here! The plot is still a bit confusing for me... Cannot wait to see what's next.
13 0
Replying to Caily • Apr 3, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
So based on ep17, does that mean FL mom was also a mortal that's why she had the cold poison?
Hello! Yes, her mother was mortal, a sorcerer from Starhaven sect.
3 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 1, 2026
Hello! Am I right to expect a sea of tears from this drama? :(
The trailer is a bit confusing for me
0 3
Replying to lossswierllos • Apr 1, 2026
I also have a feeling he has one face in most of the scenes - the smirk.
Hello. Character Duan Xu is always smiling and laughing, looking careless and easy-going.
1 1
Replying to xing yunn • Apr 1, 2026
I think i was missing the part but can someone explain why Simu was able to get her power back when it isn't 10…
Hello. Ten days passed, so she got her powers back
6 2
On The Road to Glory • Apr 1, 2026
Hello! Can somebody provide a bit more detailed plot for me? I intend to read the novel, so wants to see if it's interesting. Since there are many chapters to read:)
1 1
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 1, 2026
Waah, waited eagerly for this drama. I so like that they didn't change much from the novel. Guys who mention the makeup, please don't ban the drama. He Simu must be extremely pale, since she's described that way in the novel. I actually really like that it's detailed here. When she's in a human body in the first episode, she's fair-skinned; when she's a ghost, she's pale as snow. At least I see the subtle difference. I also like how Chen Feiyu plays Duan Xu.
16 0
Replying to nikollllllllllllllllllll • Mar 24, 2026
is the change bad? I wanted to read the novel before the drama airs
Hello. The change is sufficient, many things changed from the novel so far. Though, bts don't show much about the plot yet.
It depends on what's your preference when reading the novel. I liked the FL, she's confident, smart, pretty, willful. Just to read for her path and POV is interesting.
ML isn't likable, in my opinion. Too self righteous, proud and stubborn. I really hope they changed a lot for the ML character in the drama.
And there are a lot of names in the novel:) I sometimes confused characters:)
2 2
Replying to Vik • Mar 24, 2026
Hello! By the novel, they are not...
On whose side?
0 0