Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 29, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2025

Friends

Replying to 2panagiota • Mar 15, 2026
Please watch on YouTube too. The views are so low
Oh I'm having so much hard time finding this drama

So I can't watch it without subscription on that iQIYI

Movie box cause this ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ they stopped uploading some drama even this one
0 0
Replying to 2panagiota • Mar 15, 2026
Please watch on YouTube too. The views are so low
Okay thanks
0 0
Replying to 2panagiota • Mar 15, 2026
Please watch on YouTube too. The views are so low
YouTube doesn't show everything
It's always cut cut
1 4
Replying to lhiatt • Dec 27, 2025
Title Cashero
I thought this is the dumbest power ever! Lol
Is it
2 0
On Cashero • Dec 27, 2025
Title Cashero
I really like this guy but all this his recent drama is not making sense at all
What kind of supernatural power is this
It's useless
8 3
Replying to dooh • Dec 13, 2025
I sincerely hope that we'll have a bit of romance between DoGi and GaEun.. Nothing big, just subtle..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Never
3 1
Replying to Beatlesgal • Dec 13, 2025
I'm still waiting for Go Eun to be kidnapped or hurt in some way by a bad guy, making Kim Do Gi realize (or come…
Please don't say that
She's not that pretty for Kim Do Gi
2 6
Replying to its britney • Dec 9, 2025
and yet you keep watching ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉนโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
Yeah ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I can't stop
Never ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 1
Replying to Alx • Dec 9, 2025
just say you have no taste and go
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have no taste of watching rubbish ๐Ÿ˜‚
You guys are so funny here
I just said something I don't like about the drama and all of you here are just tripping ๐Ÿ˜‚
Lame
1 0
Replying to amaurot • Dec 8, 2025
is somebody forcing you to watch? just stop?
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I won't stop
How many drama have you seen a suspect or what is thup called
Following the the detective everyday everywhere like WTF ๐Ÿ˜‚ can't you guys see or understand

It's not even like his strong or what
Always scared like a lost puppy

Not knowing the power he has

Lame
0 2
On Kiss Kiss Sxx • Nov 16, 2025
Please Korean bl producers stop producing nonsense
I just wasted my time on this meaningless drama
No interesting story just bunch of different people acting what I don't know there
Soooo boring
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Please don't waste my data ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ rubbish
9 3
On Head 2 Head • Nov 16, 2025
Title Head 2 Head
Ooh today is Sunday I'm happy I can't wait ๐Ÿซข๐Ÿ˜ those two funny cute monkeys ๐Ÿ˜‚
12 0
On That Summer • Nov 9, 2025
Title That Summer
Everybody has watched this episode 8 except me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Movie box is killing me
They didn't upload the episode 8

Where else can I watch it
2 1