Celebrity
Replying to Sass • Jun 22, 2026
Title Khemjira
i saw the horror tag, and i’m scaredy cat and don’t like watching ghosts and jump scares. but i’m seeing…
i don't think it's too scary but you said you don't like ghosts or jumps scares and one of the main themes is ghosts 😭 there is a few jump scares however they are not too bad i don't think. it is definitely more sad than scary 😭😭
1 5
Replying to WilaFox • Jun 11, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
I just finished ep1... As much as I love time travel, I still can't overcome the secondhand embarassement I get…
it gets so good, I would encourage you to keep watching
3 1
Replying to Bonnie Song • Jun 5, 2026
Title MuTeLuv: Love Me if You Swear
Which episodes from MuTeLuv are those four episodes?
the last four
4 0
Replying to JaydaShaw • May 31, 2026
Title Men with Sword Season 2
I know people might not see this but does anyone know where to watch season one and two with English subtitles…
please delete your comments or the websites will be taken down
0 0
Replying to Wanna One Go: Back to Base • May 30, 2026
Title Wanna One Go: Back to Base
Replying to deleted comment
please delete your comment we dont want the website being taken down
0 0
Replying to Chairmanmeowth • May 30, 2026
Person TeeTee Wanpichit Nimitparkpoom
TeeTee, Pooh Krit, and Hong (gmmtv) are literally triplets of DaouOffroad
and wooyoung lol he looks a lot like offroad
3 0
Replying to TT4T • May 25, 2026
Title Wu
I had the happiest smile after seeing Phuwin speaking Mandarin. Didn't know he could speak Mandarin at all.
he spoke mandarin in never let me go :)
4 0
Replying to cherry blossom after rai • May 25, 2026
Title The Paradise of Thorns
Guys I rlly wanna watch this but many people are saying that they cried so much that I’m scared to watch this..…
it's so so so good its literally beautiful its one of my favourite movies ever but I will never rewatch it because its so traumatising 😭😭
1 0
Replying to bamgyuujin • May 7, 2026
Title Duang with You Special Clip
I found it on youtube
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvmOez9PGqhmaZsUcQOL92-R34ESoRlUo&si=vHSrAkVtStgT_iu4
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • May 7, 2026
Title Duang with You Special Clip
does it even exist?where to watch?
I found it on youtube
0 2
Replying to bamgyuujin • May 1, 2026
Title Pink Summer
its lowkey queerbait
nvm after finishing it, it isn't exactly a bl but its not friendship or whatever. it's censorship's version of bl, so yeah it kind of is a bl
0 0
Replying to Calvintruyens • May 1, 2026
Title Pink Summer
is it bl
its lowkey queerbait
1 1
Replying to Yogurt • Apr 21, 2026
Title Duang with You
Where to watch the uncut version for free
search for the episode you want on your search browser and choose a website you like. I can't give website names publicly because it means the website will be taken down :)
2 0
Replying to Gabster • Apr 14, 2026
Title My Professional Boyfriend
Since WinnySatang are no longer a CP, this series might go to another couple, just like how OhmLeng were replaced…
I think SurfJava could fit the roles too?
18 0
Replying to AliD • Apr 14, 2026
Title The Wicked Game
It was awful.It's one of the rare times I really didn't want the two protagonists to end up together. And Jet…
Jet is a very accurate portrayal of an angry man on drugs. So many men are like that, unfortunately.
1 0
Replying to vividacyy • Apr 13, 2026
Title Love upon a Time
wait this is rlly good so far 😭 i saw net in bed friends but i'm unfamiliar with jj, idk what yall are on bc…
jj was in your sky and the next prince if you want to go check them out :)
6 0
Replying to bamgyuujin • Apr 11, 2026
Title Top Form
jin is really awful in the novel, that's why I don't want to read it. I've heard a lot about it.. I love top form…
I totally agree, I've always found it weird
1 0
Replying to Duang with You • Apr 11, 2026
Title Duang with You
Replying to deleted comment
please delete your comment, we don't want the website being taken down ✨️
0 1
Replying to Duang with You • Apr 11, 2026
Title Duang with You
Replying to deleted comment
please delete your comment, we don't want the website to be taken down
0 0
Replying to Azura • Apr 11, 2026
Title Duang with You
first show i've seen where the behind the scenes are gayer than the actual series T-Thttps://www.youtube.com/shorts/pUIYVFZbZWw
revenged love is like that too 😭😭
3 1
