Celebrity
Replying to any_anka • 11 hours ago
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Cantonese names of He Chusan and Xia Liuyi 😋
i think they mean it's spelt differently here than the subtitles
1 0
Replying to burnot • 2 days ago
Title The Last Oath
Yeah, *you're* the problem with your "woke zombie" nonsense.I consider that intro one of the best of all…
also i was just asking if the intro was ai and they had to yap some bs
0 0
Replying to burnot • 2 days ago
Title The Last Oath
Yeah, *you're* the problem with your "woke zombie" nonsense.I consider that intro one of the best of all…
literally no other zombie shows use ai there is no point that's all I'm saying bro
0 0
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
plus there's nothing wrong with having a low budget intro as long as they put effort into it it will be beautiful and appreciated because human art is always appreciated
2 1
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
stop repeating things to seem smart
1 0
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
you just said your previous comment but worded slightly differently lol
1 0
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
it's not to please people with brains it's to not waste a load of water for no reason. if you want to use ai in the entertainment industry why be in the industry at all. ai doesn't belong in art. stop encouraging ai in art spaces
3 0
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
also the fact that they used it IS lazy because so so so many series and movies are perfectly capable of using cgi and creating their own intros it's part of filmmaking if you don't want to make a series then don't make a series
3 1
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
i know cgi costs more I'm not stupid but ai is literally unnecessary 😠did you not read my comment they used cgi for big things which would take longer so they could use cgi for something small that doesn't take much time
3 7
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
have you never heard of editing?
2 1
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
they could've used cgi then. i'm saying if they could use cgi for complex things then they could use it for simple things too. it's just pointless and lazy using ai
3 11
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
they literally don't need ai for that
3 0
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
all those things they could've done themselves, you really think you're convincing me here lol
6 4
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
i was really excited for a zombie apocalypse bl but this is.. interesting, let's say
0 13
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
i started watching it because i thought it would be good and I've seen videos of the actors but they used ai in the intro and it's quite boring but i guess I'll give it a try if it gets better
0 0
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
you comments makes no sense as well. how is using it for the intro better than using it for the intro ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
5 6
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
plus the intro is ass
9 1
Replying to Silence • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
The intro is obviously AI but used correctly. I don't see anything bad in it. Most series use AI or CGI for their…
it's not used correctly there is no need for it using it for simple things humans could just do is lazy as hell
8 18
On The Last Oath • 3 days ago
Title The Last Oath
is it just me or is the intro ai ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
5 31
Replying to bamgyuujin • 3 days ago
Title Not Yours
why would we need ai we have cgi and editing they probably didn't actually do it
they would get sued if they did
1 1
