Celebrity
On The End of the World with You • Dec 11, 2025
Title The End of the World with You
the edits look so good i have to watch it
0 0
On Stray Kids • Dec 11, 2025
Title Stray Kids
I keep rewatching it idk why
0 0
On The Wicked Game • Dec 11, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
I genuinely love it so much but I wouldn't watch it again just because it made me cry 😭😭 my divas slayed though
3 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Dec 11, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
beautiful
2 0
On Manner of Death • Dec 11, 2025
Title Manner of Death
i'm a lil traumatised by the amount of detail but I love it
3 0
On Zomvivor • Dec 11, 2025
Title Zomvivor Spoiler
PAOOOOOOO I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN BUT WHYYYY MY DIVA
1 0
On Battle of the Writers • Dec 11, 2025
Title Battle of the Writers
the amount of edits I have seen of this series before I had even watched it are not okay 😭😭
4 0
On Seventeen: Our Chapter • Dec 11, 2025
Title Seventeen: Our Chapter
I LOVE SEVENTEEN Y'ALL
1 0
On The Untamed • Dec 11, 2025
Title The Untamed
I've started calling him jin guangyaoi now
3 0
Replying to CT Athena • Dec 8, 2025
Title Your Sky: Uncut
What are your current watch list, can you recommend a few like this
we are, perfect 10 liners, thamepo, my school president, the eclipse, cutie pie, wedding plan
4 2
On Your Sky of Us • Dec 5, 2025
Title Your Sky of Us
THERE'S MORE?? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS OMG I'M GOING TO WATCH IT NOW
3 0
On Your Sky: Uncut • Dec 3, 2025
Title Your Sky: Uncut
I just finished it and I can confirm it is one of those series that gives me that feeling of accomplishment when I've finished it. I love being traumatised by toxic series, but sometimes watching really cute ones does actually heal me lol. Thank you for this series, and well done to everyone who helped in the making 🫂❤️🩹
8 4
