Oh my god. Even Koh apologised in advance because he knew it was wrong. I'm an artist myself, and no, we are not…
This was never about the characters being likeable or not… they aren't, they are all flawed. This was about the lack of consent. An experiment done without his consent ffs💀 He says, “no offense” to Jira’s art, then proceeds to feed it to AI? And that is okay? Also that even further shows us he didn't “value” the art… he was working overtime to teach his program to mimic Jira’s work.
Since when does getting paid validate his expressions being recorded and analysed without consent? How does that mean the work should be fed to AI?
You know what? Koh can do what he wants, he’s a good programmer, dedicated to his work, great. Jira has never wanted to anything to do with AI. So yeah, let every man look after himself and do what’s best for them. Koh wants AI generated art? Good for him. Jira doesn’t want to work with AI? Good for him.
You show a great deal of understanding for Koh though lol
Oh my god. Even Koh apologised in advance because he knew it was wrong. I'm an artist myself, and no, we are not…
Deliberately dwelling on tone and words and intentionally missing facts… you don't have to relate to him to understand why he reacted that way, dude walked out of a job interview in episode 1 when asked to use AI tools. He was in debt but still walked away. Wonder how it's a “knee-jerk” reaction. Koh’s excitement doesn't invalidate Jira’s hurt. Even Koh knew it was wrong, hence the apology in advance lol. But hey, you're welcome 💗
Oh my god. Even Koh apologised in advance because he knew it was wrong. I'm an artist myself, and no, we are not…
Now why would I be angry with you? You're a stranger. However, your comment was outrageous. I was taken aback, like wtf?! Lol
And of course, art is subjective. That was never the issue, so I’m not sure why you're circling back to taste as if that isn't common sense. We don’t like same movies, books, or art… obviously.
The issue here is your lack of empathy for Jira’s position. You keep framing this as “AI as medium,” while DELIBERATELY ignoring consent, power imbalance, and the fact that this is his passion, his effort, his livelihood. He quite literally let us know his stance on AI from the beginning, did you miss it or something cause you keep acting like his reaction was unexpected?
Idc about the “popular artists” who use AI, we are talking about Jira who doesn't.
You're free to like AI art and dislike Jira’s art. What I am reacting to is the absurd way you spoke about Jira’s reaction anc I can see how low you think of his art lmao
I find it interesting that Koh came up with his way to make art (and money) and as an artist Jira should try to…
Oh my god. Even Koh apologised in advance because he knew it was wrong. I'm an artist myself, and no, we are not open to feeding our work to AI to do the job for you.
And did you not see that Jira didn't consent to that? He even used Jira’s expressions without consent. AI copies humans, AI steals art from artists. You heard Jira explain all that yet Jira is at fault? That wasn't just his passion and job, that was his means of livelihood. The selfish capitalist didn't annoy you but the struggling artist who took time and energy, sweat and creative thinking to create his work was the one who annoyed you for getting mad when his work was used in such a manner? Are we for real?
You’re mad he didn’t understand Koh (funny, cause he quite literally listened to his bs about AI but okay) but you can’t understand how an artist feels about his art?
Like this is so unfair to Jira and most artist/creative out there.
I really liked TNP. So far I've watched the whole thing twice. But I hated Reset and for the most part I love…
Of course you’re from the US😐 Still doesn’t excuse the blatant disrespect. Because your only reference point are rich people in Bangkok doesn’t mean you get to call where others live “gutter”
I so agree with you. Feels like the investigation is being dragged with Pooh as a witness. Not sure what exactly…
Just seeing this reply. Let me be honest, Khemjira is my favourite this year, matter of fact, I’m overprotective of Namping but the storylines aren't the same and can't be compared, their only link is the supernatural elements fr.
I really LOVED the start of the whole series. Don't wanna lie started for Keng's hotness in reels (HAHA). Also…
Almost as if people don't have different personalities and Prapai was basically masking pain. I wonder how y’all would react to people Irl who have become docile from trauma 😐 All I see is insensitivity. And yes, I've read your comments and you'd say it's your opinion… no arguments there but you can't change the way life is simply because you want every character to stand up for themselves. , he had been carrying his burden alone but that flew over everyone’s heads lol He tried to help himself by following Jet to see Peem/Paran’s, by being willing to do whatever it takes to earn Peem/Paran’s trust so he could help him.
And when he decided to leave it was for the sake of the people he loved.
I really don’t get the hype around this series. The ghosts are cool and they look good, but otherwise the investigation…
Honestly, the investigation is unrealistic but so is every other murder mystery show out there. They tweak reality as much as they can to keep plot going. In the real world,
I think you are misusing the word diabolical. Just because some people think this show is a masterpiece does not…
And these are attributes I've seen in other characters in other shows, BL or not (even in Novels) It's literally like every other soap opera but make it BL. Also I didn't misuse the word diabolical. And I’m glad it's very enjoyable for you.
I just finished episode 8 and I hissed at the end. Why? Cause everyone made it look like Van cheated on Farm and he DID NOT💀
Y’all were rooting for them to be together when it was explicitly shown that he was a serial dater, NOT a cheater, btw, but now everyone is against their relationship? You think people change overnight?
The only thing he did wrong was not communicating with Farm when he realized he'd be running late after working with the junior girls. There's no excuse for that he could have found a way to notify Farm before his phone died or wtv. Now, except the next episode is going to show that Van did in fact cheat, I'm not going to accuse him of that.
Yes, Farm has a soft spot for him but it doesn't make Van an asshole.
imagine your boyfriend models for junior girls BUT stays there OVERNIGHT...and doesnt answer your texts or call…
He stays with a friend NOT Nina. He said that. He should have communicated with Farm, but other than that, y'all are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
I really didn't expect to like this as much as I do. Honestly, I had my doubts but it is so good! I love shows with good plots. There are few flaws here and there but still a good fucking show💗 Definitely a 9/10 for me
Atp, why are you even watching.. It's okay to drop. If you don't like it, I don't think it's getting any better…
Why should I drop it? Lol. How else would I have an accurate opinion on something if I watch halfway or don't at all? And why are you so edgy? It got boring at a point FOR ME (and well from the comments, for others as well) but I will continue it to see if it picks up.
Since when does getting paid validate his expressions being recorded and analysed without consent? How does that mean the work should be fed to AI?
You know what? Koh can do what he wants, he’s a good programmer, dedicated to his work, great. Jira has never wanted to anything to do with AI. So yeah, let every man look after himself and do what’s best for them. Koh wants AI generated art? Good for him. Jira doesn’t want to work with AI? Good for him.
You show a great deal of understanding for Koh though lol
And of course, art is subjective. That was never the issue, so I’m not sure why you're circling back to taste as if that isn't common sense. We don’t like same movies, books, or art… obviously.
The issue here is your lack of empathy for Jira’s position. You keep framing this as “AI as medium,” while DELIBERATELY ignoring consent, power imbalance, and the fact that this is his passion, his effort, his livelihood. He quite literally let us know his stance on AI from the beginning, did you miss it or something cause you keep acting like his reaction was unexpected?
Idc about the “popular artists” who use AI, we are talking about Jira who doesn't.
You're free to like AI art and dislike Jira’s art. What I am reacting to is the absurd way you spoke about Jira’s reaction anc I can see how low you think of his art lmao
And did you not see that Jira didn't consent to that? He even used Jira’s expressions without consent. AI copies humans, AI steals art from artists. You heard Jira explain all that yet Jira is at fault? That wasn't just his passion and job, that was his means of livelihood. The selfish capitalist didn't annoy you but the struggling artist who took time and energy, sweat and creative thinking to create his work was the one who annoyed you for getting mad when his work was used in such a manner? Are we for real?
You’re mad he didn’t understand Koh (funny, cause he quite literally listened to his bs about AI but okay) but you can’t understand how an artist feels about his art?
Like this is so unfair to Jira and most artist/creative out there.
And when he decided to leave it was for the sake of the people he loved.
How’s Pooh’s acting bad? (Genuinely asking)
Of course the investigation will be dragged. Irl it takes months/years to catch a serial killer bffr
Y’all were rooting for them to be together when it was explicitly shown that he was a serial dater, NOT a cheater, btw, but now everyone is against their relationship? You think people change overnight?
The only thing he did wrong was not communicating with Farm when he realized he'd be running late after working with the junior girls. There's no excuse for that he could have found a way to notify Farm before his phone died or wtv. Now, except the next episode is going to show that Van did in fact cheat, I'm not going to accuse him of that.
Yes, Farm has a soft spot for him but it doesn't make Van an asshole.